3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

redpalmer

Apr 24, 2023
Hey @RIC0H, thanks for keeping this game going. It's one of the few I look forward to when its updated. When I see a new version there is usually an audible "YES!" that escapes my normally silent vocality.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
apparently it's not a new version, not really..
NOTICE
The 0.7 you see before you is not the original 0.7, this is a new 0.7 taken from the latest build.
It has content in it that the previous 0.7 did not have.
The reason for this new 0.7 is so you can make saves that will work on future versions of the game.

Reading is hard, innit?

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
NOTICE
The 0.7 you see before you is not the original 0.7, this is a new 0.7 taken from the latest build.
It has content in it that the previous 0.7 did not have.
The reason for this new 0.7 is so you can make saves that will work on future versions of the game.

Reading is hard, innit?
apparently removing content and then adding it back with minor changes is also considered hard, so... "new version"? XD

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
apparently it's not a new version, not really..
Well it's a newer version from the old 0.7 (in the changelog the large amount of text for 0.7 was from 0.7.1, but was put into the new 0.7 with additional stuff)

I played the previous version 0.7, can I use my saves in this new version?
Can you use them?
~Maybe
Should you use them?
~No, as it may get buggy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donjoe81
Feb 7, 2022
Well it's a newer version from the old 0.7 (in the changelog the large amount of text for 0.7 was from 0.7.1, but was put into the new 0.7 with additional stuff)

Can you use them?
~Maybe
Should you use them?
~No, as it may get buggy.
Not even my save from the beginning of the last update?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Was this creator the one who was imprisoned for pixels? I had heard the news that a Dev went under pressure

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yep :)

I had to perform oral sex on all of the staff members for them to allow it though.

I got my game posted here and they had likely the worst oral they've ever had.
(I said I would do it, I didn't say I was good at it)
That blows, you suck. Or vice versa.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
did you make any sex scenes for your scratched game? Should show them in this game. Dont want all your time and effort to be wasted.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
did you make any sex scenes for your scratched game? Should show them in this game. Dont want all your time and effort to be wasted.
Well UF didn't really add anything new to the game, it was just a rename.
Plus CL has more content in it than UF did (as the old scenes are now back).

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes