3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
not Lisa, Lauren. I already forgot that I renamed it.
We deserve a safe game! She needs BDSM for the peace and safety of the players.)
No scenes for Lauren have been removed in the 0.7 posted on the OP.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The scene remains, the selection of this scene is deleted. That is, the trigger that launched it is missing.
Which trigger for Lauren is missing?

The only trigger that should be "missing" is the one for April that lead to her being a Li.
(since all the lewd content for the character April was removed from the game)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So reusing an old update is still classified as an update? Oh well the things that are done to avoid an abandoned tag...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So reusing an old update is still classified as an update? Oh well the things that are done to avoid an abandoned tag...
Don't blame me for that one :D
I didn't ask for a bump.

Nov 23, 2023
You run the risk of that everytime you put the PP in someone's mouth (if they have teeth that is)
All they have to do is bite down and you're done.
A friend of mine did that after she found out her bf was cheating on her. Not a gentle warning nibble either, when he panicked and jerked his cock out of her mouth it ended up degloved and she spit the skin left in her mouth right in his face as he puked and passed out from pain and blood loss (he lived, dunno what happened to what was left of his dick though). Moral of the story: don't cheat on a redhead with short temper or at least don't let her find out about it from some 3rd party.

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Which trigger for Lauren is missing?

The only trigger that should be "missing" is the one for April that lead to her being a Li.
(since all the lewd content for the character April was removed from the game)
Before sex with her, they asked whether the sex would be rough or not. Now this is gone. And instead of choosing from two scenes, only one is automatically used.

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
For the hero out there that wants to leak 0.8.1.

Could you leave it for a few days, just so people can play this new 0.7 and get their saves in order.

Otherwise this thread is going to get a shed load of bug reports for missing labels/vars and rollback issues as people will be loading saves from a build that is not compatible with 0.8.1.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I'm very glad the project is back up to its roots. I was lamenting for the past few days the fact that the game although not abandoned would be reworked into a softer version and coincidentally it has been brought back to life now. Keep up the good work and hopefully you'll be able to release content more often now ! :)

Reactions: cliff.freer
Nov 23, 2023
Well, I'd agree with that considering all the changes before they were undone. But it seems now it's back on track/no longer everything-but-abandoned/nothing changed other than April not lewded. Probably should have took a step back, a deep breath, and slept on it before hitting the loli-panic button though and then calming down as now alot of people are confused and misinformed (myself included not long ago) as last they heard it was getting turned to crap/revamped.

Reactions: cliff.freer
Nov 23, 2023
For the hero out there that wants to leak 0.8.1.

Could you leave it for a few days, just so people can play this new 0.7 and get their saves in order.

Otherwise this thread is going to get a shed load of bug reports for missing labels/vars and rollback issues as people will be loading saves from a build that is not compatible with 0.8.1.
I don't leak anyway. If my poor ass paid $5 for it so can everyone else.

Nov 23, 2023
Which game will now be the "Real" one, Unexpected Family or Corrupted Love ?
Cause Unexpected Family is further along in the Story, and it wasnt added here yet.
CL, UF was a revamp that was apparently canceled. I'm sure most/all of UF's story progress (at least the parts compatible with the original CL vision) will be migrated to CL eventually if it hasn't already (0.81 already up on SS).

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
what a great fucking game,I don't how I missed this one! The perv in me absolutely adores Emily,she reminds me so much of another game's best character,try to guess who.Anyway,just a great game,good writing,great characters,lolis.What more could you want. Tomorow is payday and I will be supporting this game financially, creators like this need to be able to continue their craft!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
what a great fucking game,I don't how I missed this one! The perv in me absolutely adores Emily,she reminds me so much of another game's best character,try to guess who.Anyway,just a great game,good writing,great characters,lolis.What more could you want. Tomorow is payday and I will be supporting this game financially, creators like this need to be able to continue their craft!
What more could you want?
How about decent renders for days 1-3 :D

(they do look poop as they were done on my old poopy PC)

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes