3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
First, it's not a 1 for 1 copy from the original 0.7 to the new 0.7.
a newer and better version from the previous 0.7, it has been bug fixed and some added scenes / dialogue here and there.
I see. Anything meaningful? I would play again from the beginning if any relevant changes to the story had been added, even with no new scenes.
Second, I didn't ask for a thread bump, so not sure why that happened.
They probably saw you changed the download links and bumped.

Nov 23, 2023
Yes and no.
This is basically 0.8.1 (just without the day8 images/script) and called 0.7

Since this 0.7 build was taken from the 0.8.1 build (that way your saves will work correctly on the next build version)
I just grabbed the 0.81 from SS, but kept the 0.7G version (with the April scene) and 0.6 with the removed scene with Lauren getting deflowered on the couch (removed because it was too early for that?). Hope it doesn't overwrite those "gold" choices/saves.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
That edgy, emo, blu-haired loli sure gets a lot of action! This is not the first game with her, that's for sure.
I guess GenZ guys love getting those sharp piercings near their junk, but hey! I'm not judging! If you like your hot dog filed and cut it's your choice, a matter of preference.

Nov 23, 2023
I see. Anything meaningful? I would play again from the beginning if any relevant changes to the story had been added, even with no new scenes.

They probably saw you changed the download links and bumped.
you should prob restart anyway from this latest 0.7 (this one) to avoid things like saves being broken when 0.81 is public.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Anteron
Nov 23, 2023
Hey Ricoh, is this the same release as the one on SS? Or is this a "special" f95 version with removed content?
The latest version just has April doing lewd things removed. That's not on SS anymore either so I'd assume the SV there and the SV here is the same with the BV on SS only but with a replay and favorites gallery.

Reactions: Rozhok and RIC0H

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The latest version just has April doing lewd things removed. That's not on SS anymore either so I'd assume the SV there and the SV here is the same with the BV on SS only but with a replay and favorites gallery.
Thanks, can't be having any FOMO right :LOL:

Reactions: R2J

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
True, but in hindsight naming a new LI you made after a month of the year and releasing it that exact month prob wasn't the best decision if one's plan was to make her lewd scene sub access only given the average IQ of F95 (ie where's the unzip password? when it's right above the dl links. Hide it in the dev notes or changelog and almost no one will find it).
true, but also just figured it was like a punny april fools joke

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The selection before the scene with Lisa was removed. Thus, one scene is lost, the most interesting of the two.)
Well, once again I see in the new updates of this game a decrease in the content in it. It seems like it should be the other way around, or not?)

Reactions: dav121

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I mean you run the risk of that everytime you put the PP in someone's mouth (if they have teeth that is)
All they have to do is bite down and you're done.
For this there are special fasteners that fix everything possible.))

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The selection before the scene with Lisa was removed. Thus, one scene is lost, the most interesting of the two.)
Well, once again I see in the new updates of this game a decrease in the content in it. It seems like it should be the other way around, or not?)
Not sure who Lisa is..

For this there are special fasteners that fix everything possible.))
Time for a BJ, you just gotta pop this on first.
View attachment Saw.webp

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You run the risk of that everytime you put the PP in someone's mouth (if they have teeth that is)
All they have to do is bite down and you're done.
So how do you feel after that happened to you? :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes