3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Clearly you've not played the 0.7 that's in the OP as:
1: There are no age ups
2: No scenes are removed (except for the lewd scene for the character April (that was never on F95 anyway))
3: No plot holes (due to no removed content)
4: Loli tag applies to the 0.7 in the OP (well, if you see Lauren/Megan/Holly as being loli that is)

The game is as it once was, before all the censored stuff happened.
could april be aged up to lauren? as in previous she was basically laurens new bff from the orphanage. or was the april content itself the issues over her actual "visual identity" lol really liked aprils content as the super quiet naive shy non social teddy bear girl that the MC could....cuddle with effection ;) plus she could be laurens holly too, think emily would approve hehe

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
could april be aged up to lauren? as in previous she was basically laurens new bff from the orphanage. or was the april content itself the issues over her actual "visual identity" lol really liked aprils content as the super quiet naive shy non social teddy bear girl that the MC could....cuddle with effection ;) plus she could be laurens holly too, think emily would approve hehe
The issue with April is the way she looks, April is still in the game and you still do things with her on day7 (like the birthday stuff).
I'm just not allowed to lewd her with the way she looks (as she looks too young).

Nov 23, 2023
Clearly you've not played the 0.7 that's in the OP as:
1: There are no age ups
2: No scenes are removed (except for the lewd scene for the character April (that was never on F95 anyway))
3: No plot holes (due to no removed content)
4: Loli tag applies to the 0.7 in the OP (well, if you see Lauren/Megan/Holly as being loli that is)**

The game is as it once was, before all the censored stuff happened.

**The loli tag was originally placed on this thread for Lauren/Megan/Holly as they are now as they were before and are Li's.
So the tag applies now as it once did.
So basically you've decided to go back to your original vision after hitting the panic button after the Westy shit hit the fan and then calming down? If so my apologies, and I hope you've left the UK (though they don't seem to be as hard-assed as Aus is, where you get sent to prison for having a lewd of Bart Simpson on your PC).

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
This is more of a "new 0.7", as it's different from the original 0.7 (as it has more content here and there)

Lauren/Megan/Holly are in the game again as Li's ;)

Sure, but saves on that version will break with future versions.
In what respect is it "more here and there"?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
could april be aged up to lauren? as in previous she was basically laurens new bff from the orphanage. or was the april content itself the issues over her actual "visual identity" lol really liked aprils content as the super quiet naive shy non social teddy bear girl that the MC could....cuddle with effection ;)
maybe they'll add the fan gallery mod back to with the extra's tab back hehe

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
In what respect is it "more here and there"?
Just general tweaks and bug fixes.

It's like Megan's TV scene on day4 was not in 0.7, that was added in 0.7.1, but the 0.7 that's in the OP has that scene.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
(besides April, her lewds were behind a $20 paywall version anyway irrc).
It was yes, and the reason was to stop the need for a censored SV version, but people complained, so she was added to the SV version > then the SV version was no longer allowed to be posted here > so I made a censored version that took her back out.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
The issue with April is the way she looks, April is still in the game and you still do things with her on day7 (like the birthday stuff).
I'm just not allowed to lewd her with the way she looks (as she looks too young).
ok, so you want to keep the appearence then, rather then include the previous content with slight tweak

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
maybe release a patch on lewdpatcher to restore her content. ecchi sensei did that with the darker content.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
ok, so you want to keep the appearence then, rather then include the previous content with slight tweak
It wouldn't be a "slight" tweak, I would have to age her her quite a bit, she'd go from having no boobs to having boobs in a scene to going back to having no boobs again in another scene.

I could go back and rerender all her content with an aged up character, but that's too much work for such little gains.

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?
Nov 23, 2023
lewd April only had 1 scene anyway, not sure it would be worth the effort to redo. I liked her as is without "aging" her even if there's no lewds. You are not missing a huge amount of scenes anyway, MC basically just pops her cherry on a bed while Megan helps irrc, haven't played in 8 months.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and rasswar

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
It was yes, and the reason was to stop the need for a censored SV version, but people complained, so she was added to the SV version > then the SV version was no longer allowed to be posted here > so I made a censored version that took her back out.
so that's why i never seen it. ok was confused why you said april scenes while non was in game i played

Nov 23, 2023
maybe release a patch on lewdpatcher to restore her content. ecchi sensei did that with the darker content.
The issue with that is he probably doesn't want to risk prison if he's still in a shitty country like UK or Aus. A separate patch can't be used as a legal defense in those places, sadly. Patches are great for forum rule workarounds, not as effective for real world law workarounds.

Reactions: Jorund

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
It wouldn't be a "slight" tweak, I would have to age her her quite a bit, she'd go from having no boobs to having boobs in a scene to going back to having no boobs again in another scene.

I could go back and rerender all her content with an aged up character, but that's too much work for such little gains.
i understand, kinda like her whole dark path of the daughters quiet orphan friend turn personal sex toy, sad to see it go, but i understand it overall

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
lewd April only had 1 scene anyway, not sure it would be worth the effort to redo. I liked her as is without "aging" her even if there's no lewds. You are not missing a huge amount of scenes anyway, MC basically just pops her cherry on a bed while Megan helps irrc, haven't played in 8 months.
think she had like 2? but yes her major scene with lauren in v.7 was great honestly.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Almost.
It was Lauren watching and not Megan helping. ;)

Nov 23, 2023
so that's why i never seen it. ok was confused why you said april scenes while non was in game i played
You think it's confusing now, check posts back in April (the month) = people were getting pissed left and right because they thought "April content" was all behind a paywall, as in the entire month's update and not just the character April.

Reactions: Akeymu
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes