3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The dark path is just for "out of character" content.

As to why the change (back), I found out what I can and cannot have in the game from a legal stand point.
So would it be best to play from the beginning? Since the changes might have goofed it all.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
RIC0H Hello!

1 I would like to understand what is the difference between versions 0.7 released in April and 0.7 released now? Using record industry terminology, is this release a re-release (re-press or re-release) byte-for-byte identical to April's, or are there changes (i.e., is it a remaster or re-issue)? do i need to download new 0.7 if i have april 0.7?
2 why was it decided to return from the changed title “love and corruption” to the old original title?
3 should all changes that occurred in version 0.7.2 be “undoed” as “events that did not occur”?

thanks!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So would it be best to play from the beginning? Since the changes might have goofed it all.
A replay would be best. (you can just hold Ctrl to skip text that you've already seen (on PC that is))

RIC0H Hello!

1 I would like to understand what is the difference between versions 0.7 released in April and 0.7 released now? Using record industry terminology, is this release a re-release (re-press or re-release) byte-for-byte identical to April's, or are there changes (i.e., is it a remaster or re-issue)? do i need to download new 0.7 if i have april 0.7?
2 why was it decided to return from the changed title “love and corruption” to the old original title?
3 should all changes that occurred in version 0.7.2 be “undoed” as “events that did not occur”?

thanks!
1:
TBH I can't remember exactly what was in the original 0.7.
I know I made tweaks in 0.7.1 and again in 0.8.1 (and the current 0.7 build is from the 0.8.1 build, just with the Day8 script/images removed).

Might be worth just grabbing the compressed version above and giving it a quick playthrough and saving it at the end. At least that way you'll know you can just carry on with that save if/when 0.8.1 is leaked here.

2:

Technically it went from Unexpected Family back to Corrupted Love.
As for the reason, I just prefer the orginal title more.

3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
hey guys,
i updated the replay mod again.Who has the vgrid error let me know if this is working for you.I added the
"define config.allow_underfull_grids = True" maybe this helps.i just have to remember to take it out again when the new version is released
hey will you be updating for latest version?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Game will be being brought back to its roots (old content/old name)

Obviously this means the game has been "unabandoned" and a new thread will not be required.

The lewd scene for the character April has been removed and there will be no lewd scenes with that character going forth.
(Lauren/Megan/Holly will be able to be Li's again in 0.8.1)

I've changed the save ID to what it was with 0.7, so that means any saves you have from 0.7 will work with 0.8.1.
(note that saves from 0.7.1/0.7.2/0.8 will not work with 0.8.1 (due to them having a different save ID))
What good news this is, if I understood it correctly, of course.
Lately people have become very fickle.)

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone know the difference between the standard and 'Bonus' editions of 0.8.1 (just out)? SS page says 'Favorites Feature' and 'Replay Feature' but I'm guessing there's more to it than that.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The MC with Emily has always been "You do you".
Wear what you want and do as you please.

It would seem a little odd to be like "No, you can't be gay".

I suppose I could add an option in the Preference menu to 'View Lesbian content - Yes/No', instead of giving the MC a choice.

There would still be lesbian dialogue in the story regardless of the option, but the option will allow you to view more (where the story normall cuts)
Hi,
I stopped playing your game a while back because it looked like the lesbian content was going to be unavoidable. I saw a new update had dropped so I thought I would ask again.

Will all lesbian content be optional, as in the player can choose whether it happens or not,or
Will it be skippable, it happens but you don't see it (Which would work if the dialog didn't reflect that it happened) or
is it forced and unavoidable?

I ask because I was liking your game until the lesbian stuff showed up.
A lot of us harem lovers have to ask because a harem shouldn't have any lesbian content unless the player wants it.
If there is lesbian in the harem then it become a polyamory which a lot of us harem fans would like to avoid.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone know the difference between the standard and 'Bonus' editions of 0.8.1 (just out)? SS page says 'Favorites Feature' and 'Replay Feature' but I'm guessing there's more to it than that.
Nope, that's the only difference.

Will all lesbian content be optional, as in the player can choose whether it happens or not,or
Will it be skippable, it happens but you don't see it (Which would work if the dialog didn't reflect that it happened) or
is it forced and unavoidable?
ATM there are lesbians in the game, but you do not see them in action.
You get the odd bit of dialogue here and there.

Reactions: battali0n

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
But 0.7 came out nearly 6 months ago? WTF is going on here?
This is more of a "new 0.7", as it's different from the original 0.7 (as it has more content here and there)

new update no loli anymore i guess for a country law maybe
Lauren/Megan/Holly are in the game again as Li's ;)

yeah, so keep your old 0.7 (april) version if you want the loli.
Sure, but saves on that version will break with future versions.

Nov 23, 2023
This one is basically abandoned without it being actually abandoned. So many changes after 0.7 it's not the same AVN anymore (not just a name change to Unforeseen Family or whatever it is now) and what it is now is basically shit. Lolis got "aged up" and scenes removed so there's plot holes left and right (think removing all loli scenes from One Summer in Loliwood and still expecting to read a coherent story, well, not that bad but close). And if you subbed for the lolis, well, you just got screwed and your money stolen, loli tag applies to older 0.7, but not this 0.7 or later updates. This is Exhibit A on why devs should research local laws BEFORE making a loli AVN, not damage control after the fact and pissing off your former fan base in the process (if he were serious about it should have simply left the UK for elsewhere where artistic freedom is a thing and put it on hold until then).

Nov 23, 2023
RIC0H Hello!

thanks!
The gist of it is the loli scenes were removed like so many other formerly loli AVNs after Westy got busted in Australia back in August (not that UK/Australia/Canada law was different before that), so if you followed this for the lolis, don't overwrite your old 0.7 version.

Reactions: ramvivat

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
This one is basically abandoned without it being actually abandoned. So many changes after 0.7 it's not the same AVN anymore (not just a name change to Unforeseen Family or whatever it is now) and what it is now is basically shit. Lolis got "aged up" and scenes removed so there's plot holes left and right (think removing all loli scenes from One Summer in Loliwood and still expecting to read a coherent story, well, not that bad but close). And if you subbed for the lolis, well, you just got screwed and your money stolen, loli tag applies to older 0.7, but not this 0.7 or later updates. This is Exhibit A on why devs should research local laws BEFORE making a loli AVN, not damage control after the fact and pissing off your former fan base in the process (if he were serious about it should have simply left the UK for elsewhere where artistic freedom is a thing and put it on hold until then).
Clearly you've not played the 0.7 that's in the OP as:
1: There are no age ups
2: No scenes are removed (except for the lewd scene for the character April (that was never on F95 anyway))
3: No plot holes (due to no removed content)
4: Loli tag applies to the 0.7 in the OP (well, if you see Lauren/Megan/Holly as being loli that is)**

The game is as it once was, before all the censored stuff happened.

**The loli tag was originally placed on this thread for Lauren/Megan/Holly as they are now as they were before and are Li's.
So the tag applies now as it once did.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes