3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
a few months without coming to this site and when I come back is to find another ruined game. lots of sex scenes removed and nothing new:FacePalm:
Good thing I still have the old version saved.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
thanks to the BS that happened in Australia, most devs are scared of adding petite girls.
I hope when he says that he's gonna age up the girls, he means age up their faces and make them a little taller, not give them bigger boobs.
OH I heard about that. Few years ago a stupid as fuck law that is ironically super sexist or more like sizist towards a large population of women

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
OH I heard about that. Few years ago a stupid as fuck law that is ironically super sexist or more like sizist towards a large population of women
I don't know about large, but it is ironic that a group that claims they are for inclusion is excluding a group of people because of their appearance.

Reactions: rasswar

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Game will be being brought back to its roots (old content/old name)

Obviously this means the game has been "unabandoned" and a new thread will not be required.

The lewd scene for the character April has been removed and there will be no lewd scenes with that character going forth.
(Lauren/Megan/Holly will be able to be Li's again in 0.8.1)

I've changed the save ID to what it was with 0.7, so that means any saves you have from 0.7 will work with 0.8.1.
(note that saves from 0.7.1/0.7.2/0.8 will not work with 0.8.1 (due to them having a different save ID))

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019

Obviously this means the game has been "unabandoned" and a new thread will not be required.

The lewd scene for the character April has been removed and there will be no lewd scenes with that character going forth.

I've changed the save ID to what it was with 0.7, so that means any saves you have from 0.7 will work with 0.8.1.
(note that saves from 0.7.1/0.7.2/0.8 will not work with 0.8.1 (due to them having a different save ID))
she had any scenes? i thought that all we done was say hi at orphanage and meet her at mother (idk default name) place... tho i admit last version i played was 0.7 as next was just "eh? something was added or only removed..... will wait for 0.8 to fix that confusion of patch notes"

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

That's a surprise (to me), but a very welcome one!

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
she had any scenes? i thought that all we done was say hi at orphanage and meet her at mother (idk default name) place... tho i admit last version i played was 0.7 as next was just "eh? something was added or only removed..... will wait for 0.8 to fix that confusion of patch notes"
yeah, before the last scene at all, mc got her :V

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I've put 0.7 on the OP (I just made the build for it, so it should be bug free).
The version posted here has Lauren/Megan/Holly as Li's and also has the custom ages, as well as the dark path.

I only have 1 host as I tried uploading it to other hosts but they all get stuck.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
I've put 0.7 on the OP (I just made the build for it, so it should be bug free).
The version posted here has Lauren/Megan/Holly as Li's and also has the custom ages, as well as the dark path.

I only have 1 host as I tried uploading it to other hosts but they all get stuck.
Ok, But what change, I mean why change back to unsubscribe the game, and even put the dark content?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes