3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It's fair - truth be told i'm surprised in a positive way with how much support for making the ladies older has been receiving.
It's a pretty good and touching story. I'm sure it works regarding of the body type of the ladies.

Just like 18 is not the age where a girl magically grows boobs, it is also not the age which magically deprives her of her innocence.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Keep the good work man, can't wait to see your "new" story <3

Shiro_Lover

Nov 4, 2023
It's pretty funny watching so many people call the dev a wuss for trying not to get arrested. It's one thing to the authorities for someone to just do some random illegal thing, it's a whole different thing to the authorities for someone to do illegal things as their main source of income. Combined with how controversial it is ethics wise, it isn't a fun fire to play with. I bet all the peeps complaining would be far to scared to do illegal activities as their main source of income.

Unfortunately what's done is done, dev can still get screwed if authorities try hard enough. Tho not actively doing illegal activities is a pretty big step for them not pursuing the matter to hell and back, even with a report. Godspeed to the dev.
Wow, do you live at a place where such things were illegal? Thats a really sad censored place. Well, it happens, since no one chooses where to be born at, but try not imposing your local morals on others shall ya?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
In my opinion girls in this game still look like 30 year old midgets, they don't look young at all, only small. It's a really stupid debate since "realistic depictions of underage" are forbidden, and all that is posted in pretty much any site has been verified by staff members, so logic says they are not realistic.
I still agree that even if its not really realistic, as long as its close "realistic" and its tied to a transaction, a content creator can go from game developer to convict.
We must protect our content creators (Said someone in a pirate site)

• Haha
Reactions: MG_ and hawk784563

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Well if this version is abandoned, if you had images that won't be relevant/used anymore you should drop them in a pack so they can be appreciated

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
haters gonna hate either its age / incest / ntr / color blah blah blah ..
but if u stop this game development ..
View attachment 3053648
If it were for that, half of the games with ntr would already be dead without a doubt, unfortunately that is not the case.
This seems more like a revamp, which I really hope is lucky, the vast majority do not end in success.

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Abandoned Info.

The version of the game that is posted here is now abandoned as it's no longer being worked on, but the game itself is not abandoned.
The game going forward will be reworked and is under a different name (Unexpected Family).

As the game is being reworked, it will make the reviews/discussions on this thread outdated.

There's no point in making a new thread until the rework has been completed as it's going to force people to replay the game from the start (due to new scenes and triggers being added).
Has anyone an idee, when and where we can expect the „new“ game?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Has anyone an idee, when and where we can expect the „new“ game?
Well.. It has taken me two years to get the game where it is today, and now I have to go back a redo it.
Now I don't have to completely write an entire game again (as it's already written), I just need to make tweaks to it.
So I'm not saying it's going to take two years to redo it all, but it's going to take a few months at least.

Once I finish Day8, I will be going back and starting the rework and will keep my subs up-to-date on the progress.

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Well.. It has taken me two years to get the game where it is today, and now I have to go back a redo it.
Now I don't have to completely write an entire game again (as it's already written), I just need to make tweaks to it.
So I'm not saying it's going to take two years to redo it all, but it's going to take a few months at least.

Once I finish Day8, I will be going back and starting the rework and will keep my subs up-to-date on the progress.
Thanks to you, I will wait patiently:cool:

A new thread would be best as the current reviews/discussions wont match the "new" game.
That‘s I even want to know(y)

Reactions: Yngling

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Abandoned Info.

The version of the game that is posted here is now abandoned as it's no longer being worked on, but the game itself is not abandoned.
The game going forward will be reworked and is under a different name (Unexpected Family).

As the game is being reworked, it will make the reviews/discussions on this thread outdated.

There's no point in making a new thread until the rework has been completed as it's going to force people to replay the game from the start (due to new scenes and triggers being added).
so you decided to rebrand and rework game rather than patch retroactively. Best call as I see it. Those who wanna preserve OG they can and TOS is happy. Glad you toke that step.
Hope to see you less stressed and working well with "new" title.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
so you decided to rebrand and rework game rather than patch retroactively. Best call as I see it. Those who wanna preserve OG they can and TOS is happy. Glad you toke that step.
Hope to see you less stressed and working well with "new" title.
Didn't it already get a patch to take things out?

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Didn't it already get a patch to take things out?
slight and locked 1 thing as far i seen in game comparing 7.0 with 7.2, for details read patch notes. it definitly axed stuff from further updates.

As I see it now we could have work on 2 fronts (idk if author noticed that RIC0H ) you can make next day and forward as game part 2 and change all things there and slowly redo part 1 (priority part 2) and maybe later join them or leave as 2 games, there isn't much split path rn so it is an option that would speed the game and not have it semi frozen when renders are redone.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes