3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Or I don't live in a country that just says "fuck the laws we're America the greatest nation".
You can believe what you want, but I am not talking about the USA.

Read up on Snowden and realise he wasn't only talking about the USA.

Also, I literally cannot name one country which hasn't blatantly violated several human rights during Covid. And yes, I realise they needed to deal with a pandemic and a lot of uncertainty, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I don't want to derail this thread further but I think this is something that people need to realise.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
D8 Release Dates:
OCT 15th = Mega Supporter
OCT 16th = Elite/Super Supporter
OCT 21st = Advanced Supporter
OCT 26th = Supporter

OCT 26th = Itch

Changelog:
Day8 Added (552 Images / 1974 Lines of script)
Please note that Day8 is not a completed day, this is an early release for the update as I still have a few hundred renders to do.

May 17, 2020
D8 Release Dates:
OCT 15th = Mega Supporter
OCT 16th = Elite/Super Supporter
OCT 21st = Advanced Supporter
OCT 26th = Supporter

OCT 26th = Itch

Changelog:
Day8 Added (552 Images / 1974 Lines of script)
Please note that Day8 is not a completed day, this is an early release for the update as I still have a few hundred renders to do.
New Playthrough needed?

Apr 2, 2021
I don't care about Lauren, definitely too young for me, but the lost of Emily is quite disappointing, I may say a deal-breaker for me. Hope in the future she will be reintroduced after being aged up a little.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I don't care about Lauren, definitely too young for me, but the lost of Emily is quite disappointing, I may say a deal-breaker for me. Hope in the future she will be reintroduced after being aged up a little.
Emily is going nowhere nor getting some major change, just a "grow up in numbers" change basically - it's Lauren, Megan & Holly who are being redesigned, to diminish the gap from her physically (what i'm quite ok with, in my own experience 1-3 years gaps between siblings tend to be far more common than one being 4-6+ years older than the other), as shown here - in fact Ric0H pretty much states Emily is staying the same.

Emily's scenes have not been removed.
Maybe he means Megan (the cousin) or Holly (darker-skinned glasses girl)? I'm really getting the feeling at least some of the people stating their disatisfaction might be scrambling the characters' names.... :unsure:

Last edited:

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Maybe he means Megan (the cousin) or Holly (darker-skinned glasses girl)? I'm really getting the feeling at least some of the people stating their disatisfaction might be scrambling the characters' names.... :unsure:
i feel it may be true. many people changed names.

for the rest just add pic to show which one your talking about.

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
It's pretty funny watching so many people call the dev a wuss for trying not to get arrested. It's one thing to the authorities for someone to just do some random illegal thing, it's a whole different thing to the authorities for someone to do illegal things as their main source of income. Combined with how controversial it is ethics wise, it isn't a fun fire to play with. I bet all the peeps complaining would be far to scared to do illegal activities as their main source of income.

Unfortunately what's done is done, dev can still get screwed if authorities try hard enough. Tho not actively doing illegal activities is a pretty big step for them not pursuing the matter to hell and back, even with a report. Godspeed to the dev.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Emily is going nowhere nor getting some major change, just a "grow up in numbers" change basically - it's Lauren, Megan & Holly who are being redesigned, to diminish the gap from her physically (what i'm quite ok with, in my own experience 1-3 years gaps between siblings tend to be far more common than one being 4-6+ years older than the other), as shown here - in fact Ric0H pretty much states Emily is staying the same.

Yeah Emily is staying the same, Holly is the same only taller (still has awesome boobs too).
Megan and Lauren will be taller and bigger boobs too I'd say, not sure about April, if she's staying, then I'd say the same will happen to her as well.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah Emily is staying the same, Holly is the same only taller (still has awesome boobs too).
Megan and Lauren will be taller and bigger boobs too I'd say, not sure about April, if she's staying, then I'd say the same will happen to her as well.
That's pretty much what i guessed. Emily will be physically the same, while Holly, Megan and Lauren will get growth spurts of sorts to close the gap with Emily & Jasmin.

April...well, that's a tough one, she had barely started and her defining feature so far was being the youngest-looking of the bunch. So either she becomes a "unavailable"/plot device character whose role involves dramatic choices and moving the story instead of sex - or she gets aged up too, at what point one might as well be introducing a new character, since her previous defining feature might as well be gone.

Ok, there are ways to bring the "more barely legal/jailbait than others" vibe to bear for certain - but is waltzing around with that subject on one character worth it when one has just done a major cast overhaul to avoid moral patrol headaches?
That's something only the dev can answer for himself.

Reactions: sirpedro7

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what is the age difference between Amber and the mother of a girl named Emily? (forgot her name)
In the characters info sheet they indicate the same age - which is not true.
well, I can understand when all the girls were told 18 years old (and even April hehe) but to give two MILF sisters the same age is ridiculous, it’s too much =)))
they can’t have the same age - then they must be twin sisters.

RIC0H, correct this funny mistake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
what is the age difference between Amber and the mother of a girl named Emily? (forgot her name)
In the characters info sheet they indicate the same age - which is not true.
well, I can understand when all the girls were told 18 years old (and even April hehe) but to give two MILF sisters the same age is ridiculous, it’s too much =)))
they can’t have the same age - then they must be twin sisters.
Wonders if you even played the game..
screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png

Amber, Katie and the MC all have the same birthday.
(It's as if they were all conceived on the same night... Strange that.)

There's also some strange things going on here too:
screenshot0024.png screenshot0025.png

But what could it mean..?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wonders if you even played the game..
View attachment 3034048 View attachment 3034049

Amber, Katie and the MC all have the same birthday.
(It's as if they were all conceived on the same night... Strange that.)

There's also some strange things going on here too:
View attachment 3034066 View attachment 3034067

But what could it mean..?
I thought about this topic.

If not for one but -
1 It is obvious that Katie and Amber are not like each other like two drops of water. They are not twins. Therefore, they cannot be conceived at the same time.

2 or - they are sisters who shared one uterus - they are from two different eggs that somehow found themselves in the same uterus
Their mother is born from mixing races. Mother carries genes in both white and dark person in eggs. And it could turn out that of two eggs one egg gave a more white girl and another egg gave a darker girl.
... Such a probability of course exists.

3 In addition, the date of birth is not indicated in the info about the characters.
I allow the option of superfetation. They could be born in one year but on different dates for one year.

So - what is the closest version to the truth?

And another factor that says that they cannot be one-egged twins - they have different skin textures. Ambert has as if plastic skin - that is, her skin is rather oily, glistens, and darker, while the skin of Katie is more dry and more pale. There are no external signs of twins with such a set. That is, it seems to me a more real version of superfetation and that their mother was a “walking woman” - during pregnancy, she became pregnant from another man than the one who was a father either Katie or Ambber.

about same birthdate - in the character info sheet only age - 34 years. and only.

I can re -run VN from the start.
Perhaps I forgot some dialogue where they tell each other about the date of birth, but this will not change the fact that the skin color of two sisters varies.

That is, if you do not know about the possibility of superfucation or about the possibility of neighborhood in the uterus, then the idea that sisters may have one date of birth seems to be a complete nonsence.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I thought about this topic.

If not for one but -
1 It is obvious that Katie and Amber are not like each other like two drops of water. They are not twins. Therefore, they cannot be conceived at the same time.

2 or - they are sisters who shared one uterus - they are from two different eggs that somehow found themselves in the same uterus
Their mother is born from mixing races. Mother carries genes in both white and dark person in eggs. And it could turn out that of two eggs one egg gave a more white girl and another egg gave a darker girl.
... Such a probability of course exists.

3 In addition, the date of birth is not indicated in the info about the characters.
I allow the option of superfetation. They could be born in one year but on different dates for one year.

So - what is the closest version to the truth?

And another factor that says that they cannot be one-egged twins - they have different skin textures. Ambert has as if plastic skin - that is, her skin is rather oily, glistens, and darker, while the skin of Katie is more dry and more pale. There are no external signs of twins with such a set. That is, it seems to me a more real version of superfetation and that their mother was a “walking woman” - during pregnancy, she became pregnant from another man than the one who was a father either Katie or Amber.

about same birthdate - in the character info sheet only age - 34 years. and only.

I can re -run VN from the start.
Perhaps I forgot some dialogue where they tell each other about the date of birth, but this will not change the fact that the skin color of two sisters varies.

That is, if you do not know about the possibility of superfucation or about the possibility of neighborhood in the uterus, then the idea that sisters may have one date of birth seems to be a complete nonsence.

Uh, let me interrupt your train of thought with some counterpoints. For starters a little blurb on twins & biology from the wiki:

Twins are two produced by the same .

Twins can be either monozygotic ('identical'), meaning that they develop from one , which splits and forms two , or dizygotic ('non-identical' or 'fraternal'), meaning that each twin develops from a separate egg and each egg is fertilized by its own sperm cell.

Since identical twins develop from one zygote, they will share the same sex, while fraternal twins may or may not. In very rare cases twins can have the same mother and different fathers ( ).
Contrary to what pop culture and media might mislead us in thinking, 'non-identical' or 'fraternal' twins are more prevalent than identical ones - in fact some statistics seem to indicate two-thirds of all twins are non-identical.

So, for starters, i don't remember it being specified what kind of twins Katie and Amber are supposed to be - and they might not know or care, damn, they were separated at birth or very early infancy.

- As fraternal twins, it's a non-issue, their degree of resemblance or divergence can the same as any two random siblings - and since you definitely can find siblings that vary considerably in hair or eye color, skin tones and more depending on the parents themselves, i'd say closed case.

- And about monozygotic/'identical' twins - to paraphrase a quite different work 'some animals are more equal than others'.
A lot of things can affect and change appearance - hair styling, coloring & highlighting, diet, skin treatments, exercise routine (or lack thereof), how regularly one takes a suntan (Katie being a housewife and then overworked diner helper for a good chunk of her life, while Amber seems to be considerably more of a free-ranging, "player" type of woman and single mother) and so on.

Anyway, to sum it up, while there are some physical differences between the ladies, i'd say it's definitely within an expected range of variance even for twins, specially when one accounts for the fact they were raised separately and we have no idea whatsoever of what their (biological) parents look like in the first place.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes