3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
will be in UF old CL-cock-jokes about daddy's cereals or daddy's meat balls? =)

and if you think about it, even if in the new version there won’t be a loli, but all the girls will be of “legal childbearing age” - it will be possible to arrange a pregnant harem in a big house, which I also really, really like (I don’t think that this will be implemented, but as a potential opportunity - why not?) =) however, in the main bedroom you need to immediately make sound-absorbing walls, so that when the children go to hatch you can sleep peacefully... that is, okay, I'll be looking forward to the new version...

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah I think he forgot that he has profile settings that block PMs/DMs from almost everyone.
Yep, I sure did, and now I don't know how to change the profile setting to accept PMs. I don't see anything on the Profile page that alludes to it, unless it's "Allow Conversations," and I have enabled that box.

dagos44

Feb 10, 2023
well i liked it the way it was i hope the dev will maybe hide a path that stays true to what it was

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
so wait, the whole game is being reworked with the age up characters but i noticed he removed the Dark path route?
so is like, all the drunk rape, and orphan abuse, and all that good shit gone to? still kinda want that, at least

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

NoshoesTrey

Oct 25, 2018
Yep, I sure did, and now I don't know how to change the profile setting to accept PMs. I don't see anything on the Profile page that alludes to it, unless it's "Allow Conversations," and I have enabled that box.
Idk if you figured out the pm situation but I would also appreciate the link

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this game isnt abandond but has a name change
its not Love & Corruption anymore but UnExpected Family

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
this game isnt abandond but has a name change
its not Love & Corruption anymore but UnExpected Family
thanks to the BS that happened in Australia, most devs are scared of adding petite girls.
I hope when he says that he's gonna age up the girls, he means age up their faces and make them a little taller, not give them bigger boobs.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Abandoned Info.

The version of the game that is posted here is now abandoned as it's no longer being worked on, but the game itself is not abandoned.
The game going forward will be reworked and is under a different name (Unexpected Family).

As the game is being reworked, it will make the reviews/discussions on this thread outdated.

There's no point in making a new thread until the rework has been completed as it's going to force people to replay the game from the start (due to new scenes and triggers being added).
No loli just sad this happened please your gonna compensate by adding in a pregnancy route????

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Sad that due to the new policies that do not help at all, they change things that will never solve the problems. I hope the developer does not have problems and I hope they continue with their work.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes