3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
You think it's confusing now, check posts back in April (the month) = people were getting pissed left and right because they thougth "April content" was all behind a paywall, as in the entire month's update and not just the character April.
not gunna lie that was the funniest shit ever bro, like jesus some people are retarded XD

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?

MrDancer

Nov 8, 2022
Game will be being brought back to its roots (old content/old name)

Obviously this means the game has been "unabandoned" and a new thread will not be required.

The lewd scene for the character April has been removed and there will be no lewd scenes with that character going forth.
(Lauren/Megan/Holly will be able to be Li's again in 0.8.1)

I've changed the save ID to what it was with 0.7, so that means any saves you have from 0.7 will work with 0.8.1.
(note that saves from 0.7.1/0.7.2/0.8 will not work with 0.8.1 (due to them having a different save ID))
Which game will now be the "Real" one, Unexpected Family or Corrupted Love ?
Cause Unexpected Family is further along in the Story, and it wasnt added here yet.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
It's the same thing, I don't know why they bumped the game on the Latest Updates page. Good thing I downloaded the compressed version instead of wasting hours to get no new content.
First, it's not a 1 for 1 copy from the original 0.7 to the new 0.7.
Second, I didn't ask for a thread bump, so not sure why that happened.

Which game will now be the "Real" one, Unexpected Family or Corrupted Love ?
Cause Unexpected Family is further along in the Story, and it wasnt added here yet.
There is no UF now, it's all back to CL ;)

I just made a new 0.7 for F95, just so your save will work correctly when you play the next update.

Nov 23, 2023
not gunna lie that was the funniest shit ever bro, like jesus some people are retarded XD
True, but in hindsight naming a new LI you made after a month of the year and releasing it that exact month prob wasn't the best decision if one's plan was to make her lewd scene sub access only given the average IQ of F95 (ie where's the unzip password? when it's right above the dl links. Hide it in the dev notes or changelog and almost no one will find it).

• Haha
Reactions: guardianfather

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So there was a problem with the original version? So its going to be remade with older people? Ok i get that. However i see people talking about a 7.1/2 version and a 8.1 version, but the front page only has a 7.0 version? Did they get removed or something?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So there was a problem with the original version? So its going to be remade with older people? Ok i get that. However i see people talking about a 7.1/2 version and a 8.1 version, but the front page only has a 7.0 version? Did they get removed or something?
This is why I didn't want a thread bump for 0.7 :D

Forget about the old 0.7/0.7.1/0.7.2.

Just imagine that the game went from 0.6 to this new 0.7.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This is why I didn't want a thread bump for 0.7 :D

Forget about the old 0.7/0.7.1/0.7.2.

Just imagine that the game went from 0.6 to this new 0.7.
So its no longer possible to get the "original" version of the games last updates? Why change it if you are making the "fixed" version a "new" game?

Reactions: dav121

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So its no longer possible to get the "original" version of the games last updates? Why change it if you are making the "fixed" version a "new" game?
This is the "original" vision of the game, but a newer and better version from the previous 0.7, it has been bug fixed and some added scenes / dialogue here and there.

/Added a note to the OP

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Basically this 0.7 has 0.71 and 0.72 merged in with it, so not the same as old 0.7.
Yes and no.
This is basically 0.8.1 (just without the day8 images/script) and called 0.7

Since this 0.7 build was taken from the 0.8.1 build (that way your saves will work correctly on the next build version)

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?
Nov 23, 2023
from the way I understand it the "age up" plans were canceled and he simply removed April's lewd scene because she was only 10yo (in my playthrough). Other than that original version is restored. Most people probably won't notice anyway since the removed scene was at the time put behind a $20 paywall on SS (I have it, you are not missing $20 worth of content, a few extra choices unlocked leading to her lewd scene where MC fucks/creampies her after getting a BJ and going down on her with Lauren watching).

Reactions: ArhraCole

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Hey Ricoh, is this the same release as the one on SS? Or is this a "special" f95 version with removed content?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes