3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So you would have been better off uploading version 9 but with the changes from 8.5r,
That was the original idea, but figured I'd just chuck the rework out early (so people know that I've actually been working on the game), as I still need to do day 9, which would have made the gap between updates increase if I bundled the rework and day9 together.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Is it just me, or didn't Emily hook up with Amber after the MC got his haircut in previous versions? I didn't see it in this version. Part of the fun of having Amber meet Emily officially as her aunt is that they had hooked up just a few scenes prior.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
That was the original idea, but figured I'd just chuck the rework out early (so people know that I've actually been working on the game), as I still need to do day 9, which would have made the gap between updates increase if I bundled the rework and day9 together.
At least I would have allowed one to skip the dialogues, as a consolation hahaha

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is it just me, or didn't Emily hook up with Amber after the MC got his haircut in previous versions? I didn't see it in this version. Part of the fun of having Amber meet Emily officially as her aunt is that they had hooked up just a few scenes prior.
It was removed as people kept complaining that it was "forced ntr".
Plus it didn't really add to the story itself and was more for "Yay.. incest."

Beltian

May 27, 2022

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Corrupted Love by RIC0H.​

Updated: 04/20/2024
Game/Creator: RIC0H -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 04/20/2024
Game Version: 0.8.5r
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: RIC0H -
Updated Gallery Mod to 0.8.5r

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but I found that if you click on an option that goes off the path with a character even if you had been on the path before any and all further on path options will no longer show up I even noticed in the scene where Emily falls asleep on max I chose the on path one first scroll back to choose the off path and when I scroll back to chose the on path one again that option isn't there same with playing to get the first scene that isn't dark path then load a save that was latter in the story a option for on path with Lauren wasn't available to pick so it looks like you can only chose one option that goes off of a characters path and it will lock any other on path options for that person. not sure if this is a bug or not

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Unfortunately it doesn't let me skip the dialogues, well let's break the spacer bar how sad
Make sure you select "skip unseen text" in the options menu

screenshot0056.png

Corrupted Love 0.8.5r Android compressed
The APK is already compressed (by me) as it would be over 2gb's otherwise and would cause issues when installing/playing

So I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but I found that if you click on an option that goes off the path with a character even if you had been on the path before any and all further on path options will no longer show up I even noticed in the scene where Emily falls asleep on max I chose the on path one first scroll back to choose the off path and when I scroll back to chose the on path one again that option isn't there same with playing to get the first scene that isn't dark path then load a save that was latter in the story a option for on path with Lauren wasn't available to pick so it looks like you can only chose one option that goes off of a characters path and it will lock any other on path options for that person. not sure if this is a bug or not
This is intended as it cuts down on the stupidly amount of paths that are created due to choices.

I would recommend playing the game with the walkthrough enabled as it will show you if the option is on or off path

edit:
I might add a "path mod" so you can enable/disable character paths on the fly.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Old save file not working? The save file is not recognized and errors occur when importing and loading.
0.8.5 uses different variables to previous versions (for the reworked early days and also for a new feature I want to add).
So if you import an old save, then it will try to load a variable that is not there, and thus break.

At least with the changes made I never have to do a reset again.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I think the rework of days 1-3 is very good. Some of the changes make me a little sad in a nostalgic way.... like no more playing Proud Father at the start... although I know it was changed to But I'm the bad guy.... then changed to show all the changes to Corrupted Love... now he is just watching TV at the start. I kind of liked it better when he was playing Proud Father, because that shows he is a pervert... like all of us :)

Well anyway it is all good, game is moving in the right direction. And am looking forward to new content..
Peace

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes