3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
...Did the model of emily, or at least her face, change in the redone renders from the start of the game? Something just looks....off or derpy about her now.

1713671640147.png

That doesnt look like the same girl that is in the older renders...and looks way less cute imo.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
...Did the model of emily, or at least her face, change in the redone renders from the start of the game? Something just looks....off or derpy about her now.

View attachment 3559932

That doesnt look like the same girl that is in the older renders...and looks way less cute imo.
All characters are slightly different from the original 0.1 (not intentional).

After I upgraded to a newer PC and got a new gfx card, all characters look different (even though I'm loading the same scene I saved way back then).
It's literally the same model in the same scene, yet they look different for some reason.

It's likely just a slider, but there are hundreds of sliders per character and I cba going through the sliders 1 by 1 to try and figure it out.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RIC0H :( 23 seconds with screen noclick splash screen before i'm able to turn down volume, my ears are blasted out
You only have the noclick on the first time you load the game.
Every other time after that you can click to skip the splash screen.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

After I upgraded to a newer PC and got a new gfx card, all characters look different (even though I'm loading the same scene I saved way back then).
It's literally the same model in the same scene, yet they look different for some reason.

It's likely just a slider, but there are hundreds of sliders per character and I cba going through the sliders 1 by 1 to try and figure it out.
yikes. Hopefully the new chapters have the older model for her...

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Good update again! You're not branching off with too many characters...unlikes some other games which then go absolutely nowhere. I think 1 to 5 interests is perfect.

Reactions: blueballer

garyH

May 25, 2017
Did the dev ever go through with the time skip/age up garbage or did they continue on with the game the way it was?

Reactions: HUNUTAN

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not sure what to think about the reworked images. Yes, they are probably technically (less grain) better. But the faces are odd, imo the eyes look somehow "cartoonish". Especially Katie and Lauren are quite strange for me. Emily is mostly ok, but is quite different then before.

1713675533901.png 1713675638797.png 1713675780945.png

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
i feel the same way with trans in the last year there most be 100 new ones
Hmm... What I think is also disturbing is the amount of VN that get the tags lesbian and futa at the same time. For me a futa with a dick nailing a girl is no lesbian sex or love. At least - I don't know a lot lesbians that would be interested in that. I do not say I hate futa or anything, but having sex with a dick is no lesbian sex in my opinion.

Anyway - It seems that there is indeed a bit of a rise of "girls with less height" lately, but the same can be said about "boy's with less height". It's a very common theme in Japanese VN's. But it's relatively small if you compare it to the increasing amount of VN's that have heavy graphic presentation of humiliation, rape, blackmail, violence, hypsosis and other ways to misuse women against their will in terrible and often deadly way's. I am more disturbed by the rise of those things to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
interesting question but that leads to, how old is the pixel? I mean is it as old as the phosphorus in the screen (that means at least 4.8 billion years old as it would require a supernova to manufacture it then a cloud to coalesce into this solar system)? is it as old as the electron causing the phosphorus to glow? (that means a few hundred thousand years after the big bang...)
tough questions :p
you're still using a Cathode Ray Tube?

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Awesome game all around. The one thing it's missing (besides more content) is vocative commas.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Man the re-worked renders do not hold up well to the old ones. They look more like dolls now. I also see lighting and angles changed too, not all flattering. I deleted the previous version but fortunately I found it to download and keep.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Just played with the gallery unlocker. how do you get the scene with lauren sleeping on the coach when Katie goes down on you?

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017

Most likely just something with how the lighting/shading is rendered on the model.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes