3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Shaddy has released his game (the daddy plan) you should try it, there is also daddys hard time by cerberus games or our island by 13 games.
Maybe you like some of them.
oh damn, thanks.
took me 10 minutes to find a website for this games.;)

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Six months is "fast", if you look at other games! :poop:
most of the games here either MC is a kid or he's a pussy or he's a man but act like a pussy or better yet their games are memes
they have corruption-rape-sexual harassment in the genre but then the mc is a pussy and none of those thing are in the game
so yeh there isn't much goodies for ppl like me who enjoy things at it's finest
also recently i found out alot of developer started making games where the mc is either gonna be fem boy or is a fem boy so double yeh there is no game to play and the good games who actually worth the time worth the data are either abandon or have 1-2 small update per year cuz they got big 3 years ago now they have enough money to sit back and don't do nothing or even get tired of the main title who gave them all dat sub and start an entier new game dat doesn't have the charm of their main game

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: fortuna95 and hcguy

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
When every member of F95 (5,805,198) subs to me, then I will release the update.
It's the only way for me to know for sure that people here want an update.
come on bro isn't the amount of people who keep posting and checking this topic and keep asking for it isn't a good reason to give us updates and let's be honest this genre your game have isn't exactly something 70% of ppl here flw or like or even if they go download and play and enjoy they are ashamed to even talk about it we live in 2023 the year dat smart ppl have shut up so stupid ppl don't get offended (if you flw any of the red pill content you get my point)
my suggestion is that create one of those dumb mc dat is a pussy BS kid stuff as a side piece get the subs then put the resource into this game and make those guys wait for each update not us we are the true support out here even if we be broke we still come out here and show our support not to yourself only but to the whole community

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
come on bro isn't the amount of people who keep posting and checking this topic and keep asking for it isn't a good reason to give us updates and let's be honest this genre your game have isn't exactly something 70% of ppl here flw or like or even if they go download and play and enjoy they are ashamed to even talk about it we live in 2023 the year dat smart ppl have shut up so stupid ppl don't get offended (if you flw any of the red pill content you get my point)
People that play an update for free from a pirate site and say "This is cool, I want more." Doesn't pay the bills.
I mean, it's doesn't even cover the cost of the electric bill that's needed to make renders.

my suggestion is that create one of those dumb mc dat is a pussy BS kid stuff as a side piece get the subs then put the resource into this game and make those guys wait for each update not us we are the true support out here even if we be broke we still come out here and show our support not to yourself only but to the whole community
Make the paying people wait for an update, so the non paying people can get updates quicker.

Such a great suggestion, I'll pop it in the suggestion box, way way down under the rest of the suggestions.. Right at the very bottom of the pile. Actually, I think I will just put this suggestion under the suggestion box instead.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Actually had to read your post twice if I maybe have missed the joke. But seems you really mean that :oops:
Or is where you live already April the first? Holy shit, what a bs....

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This was very painful reading, TBH I'd rather read terrible Engrish dialogue.
Please utilize capitals, full stops, commas, proper words etc.
It looks like it was typed out by a 12 year old girl, talking to her 'girlfriends' on Titok or some other form of Social Media.

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
People that play an update for free from a pirate site and say "This is cool, I want more." Doesn't pay the bills.
I mean, it's doesn't even cover the cost of the electric bill that's needed to make renders.

Make the paying people wait for an update, so the non paying people can get updates quicker.

Such a great suggestion, I'll pop it in the suggestion box, way way down under the rest of the suggestions.. Right at the very bottom of the pile. Actually, I think I will just put this suggestion under the suggestion box instead.
Hey, the MC can throw some suggestions in his fireplace and reduce the heating bill a bit. Think of this benefit! Reduces desktop clutter also.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
This was very painful reading, TBH I'd rather read terrible Engrish dialogue.
Please utilize capitals, full stops, commas, proper words etc.
It looks like it was typed out by a 12 year old girl, talking to her 'girlfriends' on Titok or some other form of Social Media.
i'm not applying for a job
btw if you are old idk what you doing in tiktok man go back to myspace and facebook please tiktok is for younger generation

Last edited:

x_man

Dec 18, 2017

other developer already doing this shit why not you do it too they have a fucked up game dat these ppl love even tho the whole game concept is trash they give a small update small as having 110 render per update in each 6 to 8 month altho they used to give update regularly until they rack up all the subs they can get then make it small and late so you gotta be smart about it
then you have enough money to give back to the community that was for you there
not every support should be money wise some could be emotional BS support like how im doing

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes