3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
If it helps for those who are new. To avoid repetitive requests that annoy the community. Just us the search engine top right type "update" in this case you have 10 pages to skim through looking for 2023 posts as latest updates. My only gripe with this sites search results is you cannot as far as I know do a top down newest to oldest results they seem mixed to me...not sure why.

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
On his discord, he says he is working his main job more and only has about 1 day a week to work on this game. But he is making progress. Doesn't give a time frame of when to expect an update though, just that he is getting close.

May 15, 2022
This guy is just like the other 90% of them start out guns blazing. Then effectively quit and make up stuff. Yeah we may get 1 more update or maybe even 2 but that's it. The game is dead. Let it go or make your own sequel.
I checked the Discord and the developer is consumed by real life work.

Its only been 5 months so far. It hasn't reached Ecchi Sensei level where the developer released 1 update in almost 3 years, or Offcuts level where the developer has said each and every month that the update is "almost ready" since November 2019.

Have patience.

Reactions: BloodReaper

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I know people get pissed cause too many games we start to get into get dropped suddenly or enter the soon void.
I'm cutting this game a lot of slack largely due to how open RICOH has been keeping us informed while also not giving false hope or dates they cannot deliver upon.

Do I want another update? YES, I was actually hoping for a "Christmas Miracle" despite RICOH saying it would probably be early next year. But that is also on me, there are other games that have long delays between updates but are still active.
Summers Gone and Bad Memories are two that I can think of off the top of my head. Who says CL can't join that list. (I admit the quality is different but not everyone has the ability to do the same)

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
People be like "Where's the update!!?"
its good do put something out there every once in a while even if you wanted a more final version of a chapter make it version "0.68" maybe skip "0.7" at some point go for "0.73"
don't push yourself too hard, but both you and the fans would like to see something :cool: , there is no perfect solution ....

Reactions: gonemo

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I remember that it was expected for around Month 02, but plans don't always turn out as expected,
so it should not be much longer.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes