3.90 star(s) 60 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
Ha, jokes on you, we didn't even read your post!
Posts are supposed to be read? :oops: - thought this was some venting thing where everyone just dumped some random shit ...
And sometimes it's like when monkeys get a typewriter - by accident, it might look like someone responded to another post. :poop:

• Angry
Reactions: Furyous D

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Question was answered 3 posts before you asked it again... try reading the thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
will it is some sort of PING or TRACERT=) and it is normal. you yourself not use reply from PINGs (or old traced route to host) from 3 days old, isn't it? =)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how about someone posts these on the front page as status? instead of you arguing "why people ask logical questions". you really think people are gonna read every comment?
How about people stop being lazy? I mean seriously!!
How is it anyone here's job to do the work for someone and give them an answer when they are too lazy to read three posts back. If it hasn't been asked or addressed in the last 3 pages, and you ran a search in the thread before asking and still didn't find your answer, then by all means ask, and someone will probably be like "That's a good question" and then answer it. If it's even an answerable question.

The whole reason we are all chatting here because we have some desire for social action. Many of us watch our favorite threads daily to laugh and joke with one another and to help out people with legitimate questions.

But if your are just posting because you want to bitch about the same thing over and over, or you are too lazy to research a question that has been asked and answered at least 5 times since the last update, and you cant even read the few comments before yours or run a search. Then yeah, you deserve to catch some crap about being a lazy ass.

If you are on this site, you're over 18. That makes you a grown ass adult! Act like one and try to solve things for yourself before you ask for help like a toddler.

And for fuck's sake, why the hell would anyone on a pirate site ask a collection of random people when the next update will be out? How the hell will they know? The only way would be if they either pay their own money to subscribe to the Dev, or if the dev himself got on here and posted when the next release will be. If it's the first, then why should some one freely give you info they had to buy, and if second, you can search the thread and find that on your own. It's a pointless question to ask here!

If you really want to know, subscribe to the Dev's Patreon!

Any other questions I can answer for you?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How about people stop being lazy? I mean seriously!!
How is it anyone here's job to do the work for someone and give them an answer when they are too lazy to read three posts back. If it hasn't been asked or addressed in the last 3 pages, and you ran a search in the thread before asking and still didn't find your answer, then by all means ask, and someone will probably be like "That's a good question" and then answer it. If it's even an answerable question.

The whole reason we are all chatting here because we have some desire for social action. Many of us watch our favorite threads daily to laugh and joke with one another and to help out people with legitimate questions.

But if your are just posting because you want to bitch about the same thing over and over, or you are too lazy to research a question that has been asked and answered at least 5 times since the last update, and you cant even read the few comments before yours or run a search. Then yeah, you deserve to catch some crap about being a lazy ass.

If you are on this site, you're over 18. That makes you a grown ass adult! Act like one and try to solve things for yourself before you ask for help like a toddler.

And for fuck's sake, why the hell would anyone on a pirate site ask a collection of random people when the next update will be out? How the hell will they know? The only way would be if they either pay their own money to subscribe to the Dev, or if the dev himself got on here and posted when the next release will be. If it's the first, then why should some one freely give you info they had to buy, and if second, you can search the thread and find that on your own. It's a pointless question to ask here!

If you really want to know, subscribe to the Dev's Patreon!

Any other questions I can answer for you?
without the desire to offend, but I will say this that a wise man once said that some things are incomprehensible to other people, not because people are incomprehensible, but only because these (incomprehensible) things are not included in the circle of concepts of these people. (if anything, this is the saying of Kozma Prutkov)
it's the same as asking a fish how to dig holes under the trees - the fish does not know what trees are, and even more so does not know what digging is - after all, fish do not have paws. or ask the mole what the clouds look like - the mole will not understand what they are asking him at all, because he does not see anything at all and is guided by hearing and smell.
with people about the same - who has what specialization in life. if a person, when they went through the electrical engineering section at school in physics lessons, skipped these lessons, he will never understand how a transistor works, because he has no idea about how electricity works.

I was also very young and did not understand much. and you, to tell the truth, don't know much either.

I'm sorry if I said awkward...

Jan 31, 2023
Nice game. I'm new here. What is the game you see at the beginning of this game. I can't find it here. Or is it just a fake game?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Nice game. I'm new here. What is the game you see at the beginning of this game. I can't find it here. Or is it just a fake game?
It was found to be in violation of Rule 7 and banned from the site. Please do not discuss it, since that's inviting the wrath of the moderators. Talking about banned games tends to get threads pruned, and potentially locked or deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: Kassan06969

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I don't think promoting a game, that is banned from here, is a wise idea. Looks like guarantee for this thread to be killed...

Reactions: Yngling

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Nice job. Finished up until the update. I want to say that the game is evidenced to me as a game that can be both deeply wholesome and richly perverted at the same time, and still work. Also, I like the duality it presents in this format. It's simple in its decision-making when it must be, but not so simple that the main character is some kind of doofus simp stumbling about. There's good logic in it, as well as humor, and there are moments that are genuinely sentimental. It makes me want to play again just so I can experience these moments, and I don't say that lightly since I never do that with these types of games.

Well done indeed.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Has anybody here news about the next update?
It´s been a while since the last one ... :unsure:
It's not abandoned, isn't it?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes