3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
saw this some time ago:
StarCraft tournament prizes 10 years ago
View attachment 2193073
i wonder how much the people on 5-8 hate themself when they spend them for one game or something on that time...
A few months after the launch, I bought 1000 Bitcoins to use as currency on some rather shady onion sites that had some content I could not find anywhere else and I thought I was really clever ... :geek:
Do I regret it ?
Nah, life as usual as a couple of examples from this year alone will show, besides, done is done, no point in crying over it.
I moved my electric bicycle from the basement to the garage to avoid water damage when there was a flood this spring.
For one reason or another, it spontaneously combusted in there and almost took the whole garage with it.
When I did some spring cleaning, I gave away "a ton" of old clothes, including several 501`s from the 50`s `cause they didn`t quite fit anymore ...
I tripped while saying hi to someone I really crushed on this summer, fell forward and pushed them off the pier and into the sea ... and just a couple of days ago, I got not one but two flat tires at the same time.
It is just life ... You get some, you loose some.

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
A few months after the launch, I bought 1000 Bitcoins to use as currency on some rather shady onion sites that had some content I could not find anywhere else and I thought I was really clever ... :geek:
Do I regret it ?
Nah, life as usual as a couple of examples from this year alone will show, besides, done is done, no point in crying over it.
I moved my electric bicycle from the basement to the garage to avoid water damage when there was a flood this spring.
For one reason or another, it spontaneously combusted in there and almost took the whole garage with it.
When I did some spring cleaning, I gave away "a ton" of old clothes, including several 501`s from the 50`s `cause they didn`t quite fit anymore ...
I tripped while saying hi to someone I really crushed on this summer, fell forward and pushed them off the pier and into the sea ... and just a couple of days ago, I got not one but two flat tires at the same time.
It is just life ... You get some, you loose some.
I want to stay away from you right now, you're on a role. :cautious: :oops: Bright side, 2023 should never have that many moments of bad luck, well lousy luck. I hope you have a good year, and things start to brighten for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Drew49th

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Cheers, but it was just a few examples from 2022. It`s basically been like that all of my life and i doubt 23 will be any different, but you never know, and i`m more "roll with the punches" now and not the "cry in a corner" type anymore, so yeah, it is what it is.
Best wishes back :]

Reactions: oldman1980

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why is Amber somehow unnatural? why is it so shiny as if smeared with machine oil? they seem to be sisters with Katherine, but something is not very similar to that. like it's made of plastic - maybe it's a synth mk.3 test series from fallout4? well, ok Amber is a synth, but then why is her daughter a normal girl with skin having an albedo corresponding to that of human skin? oh yeah, it's a synth but it's the final version, the skin problems are fixed. but okay, jokes aside, Amber needs a "remastering" - she needs to be "covered" with normal human skin.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Why is Amber somehow unnatural? why is it so shiny as if smeared with machine oil? they seem to be sisters with Katherine, but something is not very similar to that. like it's made of plastic - maybe it's a synth mk.3 test series from fallout4? well, ok Amber is a synth, but then why is her daughter a normal girl with skin having an albedo corresponding to that of human skin? oh yeah, it's a synth but it's the final version, the skin problems are fixed. but okay, jokes aside, Amber needs a "remastering" - she needs to be "covered" with normal human skin.
She was born with a rare condition that makes her sweat constanly..
Yes, we'll go with that..

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes