3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
You're not wrong. It's the meta. Developers used to update once a month, then it became once every 2-3 months, and has now become once every half a year for the same amount of content. (Note i'm talking about developers in general, not specifically Ric0h).

Anyways a quick look at patreon, subscribestar and his website don't show anything after September so only those with Discord access would know when the new update will be.
Sad, but unfortunately true ... thanks for checking those 2 other sites for news ...
Guess we have to wait ... and prey the next update will come soon and wont be a stupid holiday special with no story progress

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
:unsure:
Am I wrong that they where a tad more frequent in the past ?
Or did you mean your answer sarcastic ?
However, so you have no new info about a coming update ... unfortunately
He was on call for work for a while (when updates were quicker), but he's been full time for a while now as they have limited drivers, and has to wait for them to hire new people before his hours will drop again, so he can only work on the game on weekends (spare time).
He is still working on it, but can't spend as much time on it as he'd like.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
If you can get me 4 million subs in 2 months, then yes.

We're all waiting on you now ;)
If you could get 4 million subway sandwiches into your fridge... that's a pretty big fridge!

I do hope this game continues though. It's been fun so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If you could get 4 million subway sandwiches into your fridge... that's a pretty big fridge!

I do hope this game continues though. It's been fun so far.
The game will continue, just not at the pace that he would like it to, at least until his current situation changes.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
looks like we're buying an orphanage... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
yes, I looked after such a delicious girl in the orphanage ... and the nun will also fit - she is a big lover of bdsm, she can be dominated from morning to evening, for her luck. Yes! author! buy orphanage!
you won't guess! =) and the gates are automatic.

secretly buy a orphanage, do not change the sign, accept new girls just as before, do not let the nun go anywhere, let her be main discipliner in the harem. and - we have a big harem for many girls, "fuck hem - don't want" =)
it is even easier to bribe this nun and she will allow MC and his family to live in the Orphanage.
MC for example, as a cleaner, Kathy maybe also sister-nun for the legality of presence on the territory of the orphanage.
Katie's daughters can be dressed up in foster girl uniforms so they don't stand out.

anyway, this is a game and in real life this does not happen - why not fantasy and roam?

Last edited:

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
yes, I looked after such a delicious girl in the orphanage ... and the nun will also fit - she is a big lover of bdsm, she can be dominated from morning to evening, for her luck. Yes! author! buy orphanage!
you won't guess! =) and the gates are automatic.

secretly buy a orphanage, do not change the sign, accept new girls just as before, do not let the nun go anywhere, let her be main discipliner in the harem. and - we have a big harem for many girls, "fuck hem - don't want" =)
it is even easier to bribe this nun and she will allow MC and his family to live in the Orphanage.
MC for example, as a cleaner, Kathy maybe also sister-nun for the legality of presence on the territory of the orphanage.
Katie's daughters can be dressed up in foster girl uniforms so they don't stand out.

anyway, this is a game and in real life this does not happen - why not fantasy and roam?
corrupt the nun´s, (have her on a leash, break her and domesticate her, branded and all...)
(the nun could be fighting it all along, eventually accepting he is actually GOD!)

but the daughter is turning out to be a good bottom bitch already, the nun could be a second bottom bitch

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
but the daughter is turning out to be a good bottom bitch already
this i figured out yet - how she operated with other girls - it's simply amaising.
The MC can safely retrain from a cryptocurrency trader into a pimp - because the money has come and gone, and a wonderful bottom bitch - she still needs to be carefully looked for, and he has her, and therefore he can be calm about his future, she will bring him girls and the girls will earn him money =)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yes, to taking over the orphanage.

No, to pimping out the girls.

Whoring out your girls is the opposite of a harem.

A harem has two rules:
1. Girls are cool with MC banging other harem members (Doesn't have to start that way but must get there).
2. Girls don't bang other guys.

If the girls bang other guys, it is no longer a harem. It is a brothel (if you whore them out) or it is NTR (if the MC didn't pimp them out) and dropping that on people who came to the game with the promise of a harem is an asshole thing to do. It's like having a restaurant and someone orders a steak, and you bring them PeanutButter & Jelly sandwich. Yeah, a PB&J can be fine if you want one but fuck someone who tricks me and brings me one of those after promising me a steak.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
He could pimp out the orphange girls, but he it seems already has more money than he can spend so doesn't need to.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yes, to taking over the orphanage.

No, to pimping out the girls.

Whoring out your girls is the opposite of a harem.

A harem has two rules:
1. Girls are cool with MC banging other harem members (Doesn't have to start that way but must get there).
2. Girls don't bang other guys.

If the girls bang other guys, it is no longer a harem. It is a brothel (if you whore them out) or it is NTR (if the MC didn't pimp them out) and dropping that on people who came to the game with the promise of a harem is an asshole thing to do. It's like having a restaurant and someone orders a steak, and you bring them PeanutButter & Jelly sandwich. Yeah, a PB&J can be fine if you want one but fuck someone who tricks me and brings me one of those after promising me a steak.
Fully agreed although I am not that much of a fan of adding the entire orphanage to the harem.

In my opinion it's much better to focus on a few deep and noteworthy, interesting characters than having a whole lot of shallow characters who don't get any screen time.

If you are aiming for the heart at 1000 yards, buckshot won't do it. You need .338 Lapua Magnum :cool:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Fully agreed although I am not that much of a fan of adding the entire orphanage to the harem.

In my opinion it's much better to focus on a few deep and noteworthy, interesting characters than having a whole lot of shallow characters who don't get any screen time.

If you are aiming for the heart at 1000 yards, buckshot won't do it. You need .338 Lapua Magnum :cool:
Orphanage girls will primarily be Gallery Edition content, so no need to worry, there won't be a plethora of Li's in the main game.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Back when I first commented "Looks like we're buying an orphanage" I wasn't meaning it in order to add every single girl in the orphanage to the harem, I was simply replying to RIC0H saying that the MC's house(which is big, but not as big as his cock) didn't have unlimited rooms... so, buying an orphanage, or a prep school, or military academy and evicting the students/children, would give on a very large home in which to build a harem....

Reactions: Yngling

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Unfortunately for you, this is not a sadist game, so MC will put a stop to that, more likely.
MC literally drunk rapes his niece(daughters cousin), so i highly doubt that

But frankly would be lretty hot having one of them a maso sub, the MC could just pour his dark desires into hehe

Tieing her her up and paddling her ass purole, before hate fucking her tight little ass while choking her out till she squirts all over the bed as the MC stuffs hers guts with cum

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes