3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does not sound being meant too seriously...;)
far as I know, it was the latest comment on a release time that the dev had given, and although it doesn't sound like it was serious, it also makes it sound like he hasn't yet committed himself to a time table for the next release...

basically my way of saying, "the dev said this, so no, not yet."

Reactions: seronis

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
A game that has Lesbians in it but does not have Lesbian content (sex scenes) doesn't need a Lesbian tag.
If it did, then the staff would have added the tag ages ago.

If the MC walks down the street and sees a dog, but carries on walking past the dog, should I then add a 'beastiality' tag because there was a dog in the game?
lesbians imply NTR and that scares people, but since the Mc is doing the lesbians involved except for the girlfriend, but she seems to be on the path. all is good

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
lesbians imply NTR and that scares people, but since the Mc is doing the lesbians involved except for the girlfriend, but she seems to be on the path. all is good
Does it really? Really wondering, do anti ntr people have a thing against lesbian stuff? Cuz I know I don't and I don't like NTR neither.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Does it really? Really wondering, do anti ntr people have a thing against lesbian stuff? Cuz I know I don't and I don't like NTR neither.
Some people are ultra-purist about it, and don't want their girls doing anything with anyone else, even other girls (whether in the harem or not).

Reactions: battali0n

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some people are ultra-purist about it, and don't want their girls doing anything with anyone else, even other girls (whether in the harem or not).
There are two or three sides to this. First, just not everyone is a big fan of seeing two or three or more women having sex together like. These people will not be impressed nor turned off by lesbian scenes per se, but not excited to have a lot of them in game either and may well move on to next game if first three or 4 scenes are lesbian, mom/dad and woman / BF whether that is NTR or not and MC has no action beyond fapping voyeur.

Second it can be of course be NTR if all other criteria are met and else sharing or even cuckold/cheating depending on setup , well see first for sharing and NTR has its own drawbacks even if many seem to have less problems if the one doing the NTR is female.

Third and often my biggest problem with lesbian sex in male MC games is that the lesbian sex or even the females take over the game (This is also often a problem with NTR focused games that offer avoidable paths that setup and making NTR possible with chars or having to constantly stop it takes over the game), we have after all mostly only one male MC and 5-6 or more females. Same if in this game you would show all lesbian scenes of the older daughter that also has a big role with MC and shared scenes she would likely completely take the game over and it be more or less all about her scenes and a corresponding problem is that you show things that MC is not present for which can also hurt the male MC perspective of the game. Which last is great if you like scenes of her(as a dev though making a female MC game might have worked better in that case :p), but if want scenes of MC with all the girls or another as her less great. :p

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
That shit where you get locked out of everything for one or 2 choices is evil. Devs should get jail time for locking players out of paths. I hope soon we get to see (as was told by a girl) some of the orphanage girls get paddled over underwear or on the bare, preferably paddle with holes. And make it easier to fuck the girls no matter the choices made.

Reactions: Furyous D

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Just to throw my two cents in, I for one would love more lesbian stuff. Between all the girls, all at different times and all together. One girl with another girl, then a different girl entirely. With the MC, without the MC. I guess to avoid it being NTR (except for perhaps for the purists) it could be blessed by the MC or even encouraged. I feel like there's a bit of them encouraging to hook up with the others, maybe he could encourage them too.

Like I said, just my thoughts.

Also. this is one of the best games out there. It has all the things I love. Although that creampie comment a while back spoke to me too. I guess that would be the only way to improve on excellence.

Oct 10, 2022
Just to throw my two cents in, I for one would love more lesbian stuff. Between all the girls, all at different times and all together. One girl with another girl, then a different girl entirely. With the MC, without the MC. I guess to avoid it being NTR (except for perhaps for the purists) it could be blessed by the MC or even encouraged. I feel like there's a bit of them encouraging to hook up with the others, maybe he could encourage them too.

Also. this is one of the best games out there. It has all the things I love. Although that creampie comment a while back spoke to me too. I guess that would be the only way to improve on excellence.
It can be good. Although, should be avoidable because that is a hard pass for few people.

Reactions: JustPeekin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I don't like lesbian sex, I find it boring and I prefer that it can be avoided or at least skipped.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes