3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
RIC0H : Great update! I really love your game more and more. This update was great. Especially the scenes with Jasmin during the meal where the daughter jokes about daddy's balls were hilarious! The girls are all really sweet and nice and beauties......I just hope the MC April (The Girl with the Teddy Bear in the Orphanage) adopts somehow too. She is really sweet and lovely. There's only one scene I don't like with Megan, and that's the rape. This sweet, innocent girl didn't deserve this. I know this is just a game and I sure love the rest. I'm really looking forward to the next update.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
RIC0H : I've now have read a little above in this thread and found a discussion about it. You say there, that this will change in the next update.
I've made, to be sure, two savepoints for further use.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
I'll give you 50 dollars right now if you give us a nice content update with like idk 2 new chapters, no cut corners, by tomorrow.

thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
hey guys,
i create a walktrough mod for the version 0.6.Have fun with it :)
Edit 06.04.2022: This mod is compatible with KoGa3 mod
Edit 25.09.2022: updated the mod to the game version 0.6

Replay Mod features:
Adds a Replay menu where you can replay scenes
Download link: Mega

Replay Mod Preview:

View attachment 1548526
Please ignore. I had an issue with Mega that seems to have resolved itself. On a side note.. It seems that when you have this editing window open to reply to a post there is no way to abort the reply attempt. Maybe I am missing something.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
On a side note.. It seems that when you have this editing window open to reply to a post there is no way to abort the reply attempt. Maybe I am missing something.
F5 or close the tab?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Please ignore. I had an issue with Mega that seems to have resolved itself.
normaly i give 2 download options.The first is via mega and the second is i attach the mod but the mod is 41mb big and i don´t think that i can attach the file

thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
normaly i give 2 download options.The first is via mega and the second is i attach the mod but the mod is 41mb big and i don´t think that i can attach the file
Thanks for the response. Mega did something wierd where even though your post is 41 mb it showed as 60 something mb when the download reached 99%. It could never finish I suppose because the sizes did not match. It happened on several Mega posts yesterday; not just yours. Then later it worked fine. Must be an issue with Mega; not sure what could cause something like that.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The game is so-so, but quite enjoyable. I like Holly model. The body is too slender for such proportions, but the face looks very good. If correct the figure, it will be the perfect model for the lil sister character.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well another game i can cross off my list to want to play. From what i've read from other comments the game focuses a lot on lesbians stuff. It's just not my thing. Just tired of Dev's thinking just because i'm a guy i must like seeing two women going at it. Sorry no i don't like to watch i like to be in the middle of the action.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well another game i can cross off my list to want to play. From what i've read from other comments the game focuses a lot on lesbians stuff. It's just not my thing. Just tired of Dev's thinking just because i'm a guy i must like seeing two women going at it. Sorry no i don't like to watch i like to be in the middle of the action.
so far I only remember one lesbian scene

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes