3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Well as we're no longer allowed to discuss milking cows on F95, we have to discuss less harmful things such as rape and murder. ;)
Please no! That discussion was making me want to experiment to see how much liquor it took for significant brain damage. It was such a simple thing like going from New York to New Jersey and some how ended up in Tokyo...
Oh if I remember the whole rape thing came up in that discussion too...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i updated the replay mod again.Who has the vgrid error let me know if this is working for you.I added the
"define config.allow_underfull_grids = True" maybe this helps.i just have to remember to take it out again when the new version is released

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Wasn't me that put the Animation tag on this game (thus I cannot remove it)

The rape choice is not recommended, it's like this:

Give her wine [Recommended]
Giver her water

Go further [Recommended]
Don't go further
(This leads to the BJ scene)

Rape her
Don't rape her
(This is the sex scene, but now there's no WT recommendation on this choice)
Is that in the game right now or is it something that you're thinking of including later?

The options that led to fucking Megan after giving her wine were all labeled in green. Is there a different rape scene somewhere else?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is that in the game right now or is it something that you're thinking of including later?

The options that led to fucking Megan after giving her wine were all labeled in green. Is there a different rape scene somewhere else?
It will be altered in 0.7

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
What happened to the Hair Salon Les stuff, I recall there being some, but a replay has non now, which is weird considering their reaction when meeting later?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
What happened to the Hair Salon Les stuff, I recall there being some, but a replay has non now, which is weird considering their reaction when meeting later?
Emily + Amber scene was never shown, it was just hinted at in the game.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Emily + Amber scene was never shown, it was just hinted at in the game.
Feels like a mandella effect, as other people feel like there was one as well, but fair enough. Will there be Les stuff, cause there is a LOT of teasing, but no tag.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Feels like a mandella effect, as other people feel like there was one as well, but fair enough. Will there be Les stuff, cause there is a LOT of teasing, but no tag.
Only RIC0H can answer that i'm afraid.
I work on the game as well (proofreading etc), but I usually see the scripts when it's not far off being released.

Reactions: csmk14

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Just curious but I notice the shower sex scene and the study sex scene when you get the board game were removed and put in the extras in replay scenes just curious why?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes