Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
so far I only remember one lesbian scene
Which scene would that be?
(pretty sure I've not done any scenes where you view lesbian sex)

Well another game i can cross off my list to want to play. From what i've read from other comments the game focuses a lot on lesbians stuff. It's just not my thing. Just tired of Dev's thinking just because i'm a guy i must like seeing two women going at it. Sorry no i don't like to watch i like to be in the middle of the action.
While Emily is gay and Jasmin is her GF, I've not shown gay sex content between them.

The way I see it is: If the MC is not in the room to view it, then it's not shown.
(dialogue scenes are shown when the MC is not in the same room, but that's just for plot)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Which scene would that be?
(pretty sure I've not done any scenes where you view lesbian sex)

While Emily is gay and Jasmin is her GF, I've not shown gay sex content between them.

The way I see it is: If the MC is not in the room to view it, then it's not shown.
(dialogue scenes are shown when the MC is not in the same room, but that's just for plot)
the flasback scene in the car

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
This might not be the game for you ;)

If people are not happy with the way the story is and/or is going, then they may want to play a different game.

I can't please everyone, I can simply tell a story and if people like it, then they will play it, if they don't like it, then they will play something else.
At least put up a fucking Lesbian tag to so ppl won't jump in just to find a nasty surprise, whether u or the mods that updates the tags, it's your responsibility as the bloody dev to ensure the tag is accurate so ppl wont waste their fucking time

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
At least put up a fucking Lesbian tag to so ppl won't jump in just to find a nasty surprise, whether u or the mods that updates the tags, it's your responsibility as the bloody dev to ensure the tag is accurate so ppl wont waste their fucking time
Never have i ever seen someone be that upset about mild lesbian content... holy shit. Are we that soft ?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
A game that has Lesbians in it but does not have Lesbian content (sex scenes) doesn't need a Lesbian tag.
If it did, then the staff would have added the tag ages ago.

If the MC walks down the street and sees a dog, but carries on walking past the dog, should I then add a 'beastiality' tag because there was a dog in the game?

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
A game that has Lesbians in it but does not have Lesbian content (sex scenes) doesn't need a Lesbian tag.
If it did, then the staff would have added the tag ages ago.

If the MC walks down the street and sees a dog, but carries on walking past the dog, should I then add a 'beastiality' tag because there was a dog in the game?
yes but by that logic all ntr devs have to do is not show the scene and no tag . It is one thing to see a dog and another to imply the dog is fucking someone .

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
MESSAGE TO ALL:

Devs do NOT control tags. Even if they have the OP if they place a tag and the Mods decide it is wrong they will remove the Devs access. So Devs do not control tags.

You are going to be here on F95 and regularly bitch about shit, learn how it works so you can bitch correctly

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
RICOH ! You're the best fighter against jerks ! But the army of narcissistic turkeys is huge and ineradicable. To hell with them all until the end of time ! Shit can't help but stink. Be true, Be yourself and everything will work out despite all obstacles. You're the driving force, they're just sticky dog crap on your shoes.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
RICOH ! You're the best fighter against jerks ! But the army of narcissistic turkeys is huge and ineradicable. To hell with them all until the end of time ! Shit can't help but stink. Be true, Be yourself and everything will work out despite all obstacles. You're the driving force, they're just sticky dog crap on your shoes.
It's like water off a ducks back to him, he doesn't care, and will just troll them back, as you've seen :)

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
for only V0.6 i am impressed with how much content there is, definitely the best i have seen on here in a long time, i can't wait to see more and finally go all the way with the remaining cast members that haven't done so yet.
is there a schedule for when the next version is being released?.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes