3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But.. That is how the MC is.
It's just people make... Concerning choices.. That make the MC not so nice. :D
Choices, always those damned choices :p Then again, they do give options and such, but also make characters harder to define. To be honest I was bit surprised when MC put his foot in his mouth he did not follow up on it when Holly showed she could be easily pressured into it, that was a bit defining or sign MC slowly changing though not sure was intended as such. On other hand that would make two paths for her alone with slower corruption path also there, could easily be too much work with all other girls also there, especially if we going to see a few of those orphans and mother superior again as well.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Think I upset NakkiMuki since they facepalm all my posts :D

I'm sowwy if I hurted your feewings. :(

I have decided not to add the option to the Preference menu for you, you can ask a Modder to make a mod to cut out the gay content though. ;)

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Think I upset NakkiMuki since they facepalm all my posts :D

I'm sowwy if I hurted your feewings. :(

I have decided not to add the option to the Preference menu for you, you can ask a Modder to make a mod to cut out the gay content though. ;)
No need to bother. I don't need to download crap to my computer. There are better games here where shit doesn't come as a surprise on the screen. There are also those where the dev smartly gives the player the opportunity to influence the game experience himself. There are devs who understand right from the start how to put buttons where you can choose what you want to see.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
No need to bother. I don't need to download crap to my computer. There are better games here where shit doesn't come as a surprise on the screen. There are also those where the dev smartly gives the player the opportunity to influence the game experience himself. There are devs who understand right from the start how to put buttons where you can choose what you want to see.
My bitcoin miner network won't work correctly if you don't download it though..

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
you're a broken record and a boring one to boot, jog on if you don't like the game.
every game is not going to be to your liking, expecting them all to be marks you out as an very immature individual.
constantly trying to make a Dev remake the game to your liking marks you out as a selfish git.
if it hasn't been made clear enough yet, you and your belligerent opinion are not wanted here.
take the hint kiddo.

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I liked it when April said that she and the other girls get spanked by the nuns. Perhaps the MC could give the nuns enough charitable donations that they allow him to spank the girls too, watch them being spanked by the nuns, or maybe even just listen outside the door while they are being spanked or manipulate the nuns into spanking certain girls or something.
or spank the nuns. NO, i don't have a Nun fetish! HOW DARE YOU! ¬.¬

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and DA22

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Good for them, sometimes (usually?) that doesn't happen. I wonder how far back refunds are eligilbe? Probably not the 5-10 years or how ever long those warranties had left. Even with prorating that's just now financially undoable, as video cards were 85% of their business. I also heard that somehow no one is getting laid off either. I wish I knew their CPA, apparently they have superpowers and can may income appear from nowhere.
Gamers Nexus has done 2 vids on the subject, look em up, hear the real story and not just 2ndhand rumours.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Alright, I caught up with the content. Earlier I was thinking that the complaints about rushed stuff and the subsequent rework of the Emily and Lauren first times was a bit overblown, but I just loved the new scene for Emily. Perfect!

Also a great fan of the new Holly-development. I like the MC balancing genuinely caring about people AND wanting to fuck them all. And Emily's part is great, too, and she is clearly taking after her Dad in various ways.

Megan is, of course, the odd one out. I tried both paths, and was dissatisfied with them (too little Megan on one, too much rape on the other). Her scene in the morning was fitting in well with the overall vibe: She's hesitant, but into it; and Max just gives her the lies she needs to justify indulging in the activities. But to get it, there is the late night scene.

I think rather than adding a whole new alternative Megan-path, a few rewrites could do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Megan is, of course, the odd one out. I tried both paths, and was dissatisfied with them (too little Megan on one, too much rape on the other). Her scene in the morning was fitting in well with the overall vibe: She's hesitant, but into it; and Max just gives her the lies she needs to justify indulging in the activities. But to get it, there is the late night scene.

I think rather than adding a whole new alternative Megan-path, a few rewrites could do:

I agree, but your suggestion is still too rapey in my opinion.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Alright, I caught up with the content. Earlier I was thinking that the complaints about rushed stuff and the subsequent rework of the Emily and Lauren first times was a bit overblown, but I just loved the new scene for Emily. Perfect!

Also a great fan of the new Holly-development. I like the MC balancing genuinely caring about people AND wanting to fuck them all. And Emily's part is great, too, and she is clearly taking after her Dad in various ways.

I mostly agree

I am definitely interested in Megan (Well I am going Pokemon collect 'em all honestly)
But getting the weird morning scene where we fool her (SMDH) in ways that show the VN universe is crazy
Only comes with yes, an extremely convincing rape-type action. I would like just to have a 3rd option where we can get the morning without the existing night before. In whatever way RIC0H would be happy with.

I am just a pirate here. I have enough pledges that I cannot add this one to my mix.

But maybe we will get lucky and other options open up.

The Emily thing is different, and I like the current a lot.

Lauren is getting redone and I am happy to hear that.

So maybe we will get more luck

Who knows

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Please keep misspelling "incentive"!
I have a proof reader for my game for a reason :D

Can we in the next update just go back to the orphanage and adopt all the girls and also kill the nun?
Adopt the Nun and kill the girls..
Sure, let me see what I can do :)

I would like just to have a 3rd option where we can get the morning without the existing night before. In whatever way RIC0H would be happy with.
I could do it so you put your dick in her mouth and then back out (like the MC's consciences got the better of him).
At least that way she's had the sense of a dick and thought about sex.

-edit-

Just tweaked the script and now you can go further with Megan on Day5 morn if you only went as far as a BJ on Day4 night.
(will be implemented in 0.7)

I also tweaked the WT for it, so instead of being Green, it instead says [Recommended]

The actual rape choice is up to the player and there's not WT preference on that choice.

I did however change the choice from;
-Take it further
-Don't take it further
To
-Rape her
-Don't rape her

Just so people know what the choice is beforehand.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes