3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
So is your post.
I do not know the devs plans, but if he works on it for 2 years, and then even at $10 a month supporter that is $240, not that you even need to pay that.
This is not how early access works on any product which is intended to be finished some day.

Reactions: muyyaq

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Why did a mod remove the Vibrator/Dildo discussion?

Since it's game related..
By chance was it started by me? If so I still see my post on page 56 but I never saw any talk about it unless it got removed before I could. It just seemed to get steamrolled by the whole lesbian/bi "discussion"
On that note however was that the 2nd Easter egg you were talking about?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
This is not how early access works on any product which is intended to be finished some day.
You're buying early access to an update, not the game. ;)
If you buy early access to v0.6, then you get v0.6.

So in this case, the product would be an update (which is a finished product).

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
By chance was it started by me? If so I still see my post on page 56 but I never saw any talk about it unless it got removed before I could. It just seemed to get steamrolled by the whole lesbian/bi "discussion"
Yeah, I have lesbian/bi people in my game, thus it's ontopic.

Maybe the mod just doesn't like gay people and removes all discussions about them :D

I didn't even get a notification about it being removed, so it was a stealth removal.

On that note however was that the 2nd Easter egg you were talking about?
Yes ;)

Reactions: OmegaLord

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
nope clean install, still errors trying to open replays? some sort of incompatibility or something?
strange.this error came because i didn´t used the placeholders in the extra scenes menu.but now they are so this error should´t come

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
question!?
how is this version different from the other one?
I believe if you purchase it from Itch on early access...you would be paying for just that update, then when a new update comes out you would have to pay for that next update... so Ricoh is offering a 1 off payment to obtain early access for every upcoming update.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
they are doing refunds.
Good for them, sometimes (usually?) that doesn't happen. I wonder how far back refunds are eligilbe? Probably not the 5-10 years or how ever long those warranties had left. Even with prorating that's just now financially undoable, as video cards were 85% of their business. I also heard that somehow no one is getting laid off either. I wish I knew their CPA, apparently they have superpowers and can may income appear from nowhere.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
question!?
how is this version different from the other one?
AVN itself is the same. -LTA (lifetime access) means dibs on free updates until the game is done for those that paid $200 on itch. Sounds about right compared to those that sub on SS for $5/mo. It might be cheaper like a bulk deal if it goes on for longer than 3y4m at that tier.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Yes?, with the Lauren route (when she's "sleepwalking")

Not sure what 'oyakodon' is, but there's a scene with Lauren+MC+Katie in a threesome.
I'm just going to come out and say it. You need to put some more pedo woman content in this game. Because the way it's so hyper focused on the guy and what he's doing to all these girls is disgusting. A little too self-inserty if you know what I mean. Just saw that threesome scene with the mom and the daughter you mentioned (that's what oyakodon is), and it was pretty lame. Especially with how you didn't let the mom get off too. Don't be like all these dickheads out here only thinking about what the man wants. (ie: literally making every other scene a blowjob)

Reactions: bigphil963

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Why did a mod remove the Vibrator/Dildo discussion?
They're kinda being overzealous in this thread. They're removing posts that talk about the name or creator of the fifth game in the wall pictures, too.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
It's too bad that the rape scene with Holly was eliminated. I was looking forward to that one!

I think it would be interesting if there was another path that the MC could take that was much darker and had him focus on raping and/or spanking at least some of the girls. It would be especially interesting to be able to rape Jasmin given that in addition to being very attractive she is also a lesbian, although a similar result could be achieved with blackmail or something similar. While the sleep sex is better than nothing, I would much prefer the girls to be awake and struggling/begging while they're being raped.

I liked it when April said that she and the other girls get spanked by the nuns. Perhaps the MC could give the nuns enough charitable donations that they allow him to spank the girls too, watch them being spanked by the nuns, or maybe even just listen outside the door while they are being spanked or manipulate the nuns into spanking certain girls or something.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's too bad that the rape scene with Holly was eliminated. I was looking forward to that one!

I think it would be interesting if there was another path that the MC could take that was much darker and had him focus on raping and/or spanking at least some of the girls. It would be especially interesting to be able to rape Jasmin given that in addition to being very attractive she is also a lesbian, although a similar result could be achieved with blackmail or something similar. While the sleep sex is better than nothing, I would much prefer the girls to be awake and struggling/begging while they're being raped.

I liked it when April said that she and the other girls get spanked by the nuns. Perhaps the MC could give the nuns enough charitable donations that they allow him to spank the girls too, watch them being spanked by the nuns, or maybe even just listen outside the door while they are being spanked or manipulate the nuns into spanking certain girls or something.
I think Ricoh overall went for a bit more sympathetic and caring MC especially after Holly came into the game, he may still be a predator and perv who takes his chances as when he got with Megan, but pain and fear are not his goals or even preferred method it seems.

Concerning Emily/Amber I am quite glad that Ricoh only told, it kept our first scene with Emily with MC, which is always nice in a male MC centered game and but this is the devs problem and choice in the end: Emily is already pretty important to story, if you start to show all her sex scenes of her on her own she might well take over the game from MC. One or two scenes with her without MC for important game moments might work, but not too many more or it becomes a game about Emily or the lesbian adventures of the harem. In itself nothing wrong with that, but then a female protagonist game fits better.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes