3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In this case, Emily was already in a relationship with Jasmin before ever meeting the MC. So if you want to be technical about it, the MC is NTR-ing Jasmin, not the other way around.
You are right, in this case it isn't NTR.

Reactions: Yngling

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I appreciate people who self-insert so hard what is or isn't NTR is dictated purely by if its the mc being cheated on or not. Even if its 100% meeting the definition of NTR, if its the MC doing it to someone else, its 'not NTR'.
Impressive level of self-insertion and double standards.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
sorry guys where to get corrupted love 0.5? i deleted it from my HDD =((
googling not helps - all links updated to 0.6

I just want to compare the two versions frame by frame. run them and go through both versions at the same time.
the last time I passed 0.5 more than a couple of months ago - I already forgot some points. I want to refresh my memory.
Uh huh, sure. You're prob like me and want to see the scene where Lauren gets ate and fucked again (that was removed in .6, guessing because Emily was supposed to corrupt her first).

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Dev notes on the OP:
" The idea behind the game is that one day you meet a family and befriend them. You corrupt the eldest Daughter that in turn will corrupt the rest."

Holly and Jasmin are linked to the corruption of Emily. So without Emily, they do not get corrupted.
Thanks, that explains it (I was trying a path without Emily)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
This game has scenes cut out. Arguably, this makes the plot shallow and weak
as a trick to makeshift some tension for the intrigue to pick up later.
Well not sure about which scenes were cut out other than Lauren getting fucked, which I'm guessing was removed because she was probably supposed to get corrupted first.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Uh huh, sure. You're prob like me and want to see the scene where Lauren gets ate and fucked again (that was removed in .6, guessing because Emily was supposed to corrupt her first).
No need to get 0.5 to view those scenes as those scenes are still viewable in gigan's Replay Mod ;)
(Just go to the Extra Scenes tab in the replays)

The reason it was removed is because it seemed more like a quicky, rather than a cherry popping.
Thus it will be added back in 0.7 and changed (much like the Emily first time scene was changed from the shower to the bed)

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
OK what happened to all my saves from v0.5? And what happened to Lauren's scene where she rode the MC on the couch until he creampied her? Hell even the part right before that where he picked her up and ate her out was missing. Looks like another case of upgrading to a version with a higher number isn't an improvement :mad:.
read the changelog in the OP.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Frustrating to be forced into a decision into adopting holly
It would be such a PITA for me to give the player a choice on that, as I would have to render scenes and alter dialogue for her living with the MC and with her not living with the MC.

Now think about these paths and then add in whether or not Holly lives with the MC...
Do you see the issue?
That's a heck of a lot of work and updates would come about once a year.

I get that players like choices, but there's some choices that I simply cannot give.

Last edited:

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
In my v0.5 playthrough I somehow completely missed the initial corruption of Emily and was living in this blissful little world where the MC is actually not that bad of a guy for a while... Then he gets pretty aggressive with Lauren pretty fast, but she is clearly an adult female and seems to like it, so w/e. (Note: The Lauren Not Emily path still has the mom commenting she needs to speak with Emily afterwards which doesn't make sense given Emily does not walk in).

Now in v0.6 I didn't miss the initial Emily corruption and my entire perspective of the MC is different with some 0-to-rapist times only challenged by "So I'm the Bad Guy". This isn't a complaint, closer to a compliment that the same game can have such a wide range of emotional reaction to an MC with one divergent decision. I understand it would be prohibitive to model the same amount of content for the "lighter" play-through, but optimistically some slow-burn options could be added at some point.

Still, great stuff RIC0H

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes