3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Hey, so this is really salty, shitty and stupid.
People were mad that they didn't get early access to every update after paying once for a previous update.
(ie)
Pay $1 for 0.3 and get early access to all future updates without paying again.

So I made the LTA, that way they can pay once and get early access to every update.

I'm nice like that :)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
/shrug. Pay in money or pay in patience in the form of waiting time. Which do you have more of? $200 may be sticker shock but that's about what one pays for just about ANY decent game (after paying extra for DLC's and microtransactioned to death) or AVN by the time the ending comes in 5 years if one subs to it for $3 a month instead of waiting a month after every update to get it free. What's salty, shitty, and stupid on itch.io is paying $5 once and then expecting every update after that to be free. That's not gonna happen unless like a short 30- or 60-minute AVN that will have no more updates. Given dev's are not some vending machine where if you pay 2x more money they auto give an update in half the time (if only the world were that simple) overall it's best to just sub on his SS + wait maybe a week or 2 after top tier is released (I usually do $1-5, maybe $15 if it's a top 5 favorite in my 40 subs as my SS budget is $100/mo), since paying $200 at once has no advantage over that (and the extra money can be better used for things like just collecting interest in a savings or investment account) other than showing some extra :love: and how big a fan you are.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Yup...and at the same time it's brilliant. Always some dummies to fall for it (somehow :KEK:) .

/shrug. Pay in money or pay in patience in the form of waiting time. Which do you have more of? $200 may be sticker shock but that's about what one pays for just about ANY decent game (after paying extra for DLC's and microtransactioned to death) or AVN by the time the ending comes in 5 years if one subs to it for $3 a month instead of waiting a month after every update to get it free. What's salty, shitty, and stupid on itch.io is paying $5 once and then expecting every update after that to be free. That's not gonna happen unless like a short 30- or 60-minute AVN that will have no more updates. Given dev's are not some vending machine where if you pay 2x more money they auto give an update in half the time (if only the world were that simple) overall it's best to just sub on his SS + wait maybe a week or 2 after top tier is released (I usually do $1-5, maybe $15 if it's a top 5 favorite in my 40 subs as my SS budget is $100/mo), since paying $200 at once has no advantage over that (and the extra money can be better used for things like just collecting interest in a savings or investment account) other than showing some extra :love: and how big a fan you are.
Not to mention that the game could just stop (beeing over or abandoned) before reaching the actual 200$ value :WeSmart:

Reactions: NakedSingularity

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yup...and at the same time it's brilliant. Always some dummies to fall for it (somehow :KEK:) .

Not to mention that the game could just stop (beeing over or abandoned) before reaching the actual 200$ value :WeSmart:
Very true. I'm reminded of the dummies that paid $120 or $180 for an extended 10-year warranty on a 3070 or 3080 EVGA video card. Not even a year later and they discontinue their video card product line so soon warranties will be useless (doubful they will give cash refunds and are not legally obligated to do so). They took a gamble and lost (probably hoping the card would die at year 9 and get a free replacement from the 70-series). As a rule of thumb it's silly and pointless to plan for anything more than a year ahead, and in 10 years shit most certainly won't go according to plan as the only constant is change.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, hit the content wall, i like this game, plenty of potential. Only thing i'd like improved is having actual animations or just still scenes, having the game flicker between two stills looks odd. Wish we could've seen Emily eating Jasmin out. How regular are you aiming to update Dev-kun?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So is your post.
I do not know the devs plans, but if he works on it for 2 years, and then even at $10 a month supporter that is $240, not that you even need to pay that.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Dev notes on the OP:
" The idea behind the game is that one day you meet a family and befriend them. You corrupt the eldest Daughter that in turn will corrupt the rest."

Holly and Jasmin are linked to the corruption of Emily. So without Emily, they do not get corrupted.

I hit an issue with paths as I would have had to make paths and renders for those paths.
Current paths:
If Lauren and Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and Emily and Holly and not Jasmin
If Lauren and Emily and not Holly and not Jasmin
If not Lauren and Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and Emily and Holly and not Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily

Additional paths if not tied to Emily:
If Lauren and not Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily and Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and not Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily and not Holly and Jasmin
If Lauren and not Emily and Holly and not Jasmin
If not Lauren and not Emily and Holly and not Jasmin

Forgot to add Megan and Amber to ^that, so that'll make the paths increase even further.

So for each path above, you'd need to add:
If Amber and Megan
If Amber and not Megan
If not Amber and Megan
If not Amber and not Megan

Additional paths mean more renders for said paths which would cause updates to take longer (and it'll get worse as updates go by), Especially when Preggo is added as I'd have to make renders where some are preggo and some are not.
That's way too much work. But is there a harem path?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So is your post.
I do not know the devs plans, but if he works on it for 2 years, and then even at $10 a month supporter that is $240, not that you even need to pay that.
Yeah but peeps want it free and want it NOW! lol

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Very true. I'm reminded of the dummies that paid $120 or $180 for an extended 10-year warranty on a 3070 or 3080 EVGA video card. Not even a year later and they discontinue their video card product line so soon warranties will be useless (doubful they will give cash refunds and are not legally obligated to do so). They took a gamble and lost (probably hoping the card would die at year 9 and get a free replacement from the 70-series). As a rule of thumb it's silly and pointless to plan for anything more than a year ahead, and in 10 years shit most certainly won't go according to plan as the only constant is change.
they are doing refunds.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Why did a mod remove the Vibrator/Dildo discussion?

Since it's game related..

2d6_290.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79
Jul 17, 2020
redownload the mod.it should be fixed since yesterday
nope clean install, still errors trying to open replays? some sort of incompatibility or something?

edit
found a fix by slapping a
Python:
define config.allow_underfull_grids = True
in vars.rpy replay menu loads no error

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes