3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
when tf is the update cumming
Really, you joined the site in 2021 and after a year and a half of saying nothing, you choose to bitch about an update as your first comment? :oops::rolleyes:

The dev has answered this question multiple times in this thread, and each time it has been the same... "I'll drop the next update when I hit 4 million subs." translation of which is "you'll get it when it's ready."

Let the dev do his job, give him time to do it the best that he can and then appreciate the work he does. You do realize that when you say things like this, on a PIRATE site where you don't actually PAY for the game, all you sound like is a 3 year old who's told that they can't have their birthday present until their birthday so they cry and say, "Waaa, but I want it now!"

If you don't like the speed at which he is putting out his VN, then spend 8 grand(or more), buy yourself a custom built PC with a ryzan 9, 2 rtx 4090's a 2 tb SSD a 40 tb HDD a complete water cooling system and a few thousand dollars worth of Daz3D asset files, and make your own VN so you can show all the slacker Dev's how it should be done.

Then, between planing(1day), script writing(2 days), 3D modeling/staging/posing/adjusting/reposing/lighting and a number of other finishing touches, you are finally ready to render one image and wait for it to finish so you can move on to the next one.(multiple hours per image) with probably a minimum of 1500 to 2000 images per update...then program it all into ren'Py, then have it proofread and beta tested, and we'll see how frequent your updates are...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Really, you joined the site in 2021 and after a year and a half of saying nothing, you choose to bitch about an update as your first comment? :oops::rolleyes:

The dev has answered this question multiple times in this thread, and each time it has been the same... "I'll drop the next update when I hit 4 million subs." translation of which is "you'll get it when it's ready."

Let the dev do his job, give him time to do it the best that he can and then appreciate the work he does. You do realize that when you say things like this, on a PIRATE site where you don't actually PAY for the game, all you sound like is a 3 year old who's told that they can't have their birthday present until their birthday so they cry and say, "Waaa, but I want it now!"

If you don't like the speed at which he is putting out his VN, then spend 8 grand(or more), buy yourself a custom built PC with a ryzan 9, 2 rtx 4090's a 2 tb SSD a 40 tb HDD a complete water cooling system and a few thousand dollars worth of Daz3D asset files, and make your own VN so you can show all the slacker Dev's how it should be done.

Then, between planing(1day), script writing(2 days), 3D modeling/staging/posing/adjusting/reposing/lighting and a number of other finishing touches, you are finally ready to render one image and wait for it to finish so you can move on to the next one.(multiple hours per image) with probably a minimum of 1500 to 2000 images per update...then program it all into ren'Py, then have it proofread and beta tested, and we'll see how frequent your updates are...
4 MILLION??? In other words, never.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Game Lore said:
In his youth he moved from one lady to the next
according to the in-game lore, his daughters may be other girls who may meet throughout the VN story... hehe =) maybe even a heterochromic girl is also his daughter - who knows who knows...

who was father of Amber's daughter? Amber has not yet begun to speak on this topic, because so far she is a "sex doll" for MC.
but why not meet in his youth and with Amber as well? of course, I'm speculating, so to speak "wishful thinking" - so to speak, to be more MORE MOARR INCEST!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdc1976

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
according to the in-game lore, his daughters may be other girls who may meet throughout the VN story... hehe =) maybe even a heterochromic girl is also his daughter - who knows who knows...

who was father of Amber's daughter? Amber has not yet begun to speak on this topic, because so far she is a "sex doll" for MC.
but why not meet in his youth and with Amber as well? of course, I'm speculating, so to speak "wishful thinking" - so to speak, to be more MORE MOARR INCEST!!!
does not matter much if they are his daughters or not , the amount of "Daddy issues" with all the girls, even the daughter´s lesbian girlfriend started dripping for his dick as soon as she meet him, she can barely control herself, now struggling with the reasons for it " He adopts girls!! Need to be nice to him! Want to be next! I need a Daddy! "

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
does not matter much if they are his daughters or not , the amount of "Daddy issues" with all the girls, even the daughter´s lesbian girlfriend started dripping for his dick as soon as she meet him, she can barely control herself, now struggling with the reasons for it " He adopts girls!! Need to be nice to him! Want to be next! I need a Daddy! "
incest and daddy complex are different layers of the same onion. do not intersect, but they interact together. but they can be separated from one another.
if you sit well and think, then "daddy complex" - any girl can have it, but why only a girl - even a wife ... or a mother (imagined? a mother who calls her son daddy hehe - in the "grandmother's house", for example, aunt called her nephew daddy) - that is, just do anything. regardless of the sexuality of the relationship - the main thing is the presence of a suitable male figure that fits within the framework of the idealized (for this idealizing person) father's behavior.
and completely different - incest, a completely different level of kink.

these kinks are independent, do not depend on each other. you don't have to have a daddy complex to have incest.
the opposite is also true - having a daddy complex - are not necessarily incestuous.

The levels of kinks do not intersect, but only overlap, interacting like onion layers, complicating the final pattern, something like a kaleidoscope.

in "my new family" MC, having married his family, that is, his grandmother too, technically became a daddy for both his mother and aunt. not having a daddy complex, they got a "legal" opportunity to call their husband-son (husband-nephew) daddy.
Is it true that a multi-layered picture turned out? =)

Damn, why is life unfair? as soon as a megakink project appears, it will certainly be fucked up with "honey select" (God, why did you allow the creation of such a set of assets?)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What happened and how do I fix?
this error is from KoGa3´s multi mod.I didn´t use this so i can only ask if you put all the files from the his zip file into the subfolder game? it should come a question for overwrite the files

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
how about someone posts these on the front page as status? instead of you arguing "why people ask logical questions". you really think people are gonna read every comment?
The person you responded to doesn't have the ability to post something on the OP. And if people aren't reading or at least skimming the last page (or the page before that, if the last page just has a post or two) before commenting, they are very much deserving of ridicule and insult when they repeat asking for something that's already been answered.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes