3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I have a question, in emily's room there are some pictures, one is proud father, radiant, and the one that says hillside, I guess that's the name of the game, but do you know what the other two are?

Reactions: Furyous D

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I didn't like But I'm the Bad Guy myself. Kept trying to push too much into gay content so I gave up on it. I only out of the rest played Proud Father. I think it's banned on here though, but didn't used to be.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Shaddy has released his game (the daddy plan) you should try it, there is also daddys hard time by cerberus games or our island by 13 games.
Maybe you like some of them.
Good luck finding any of them without either paying sight unseen or jumping through a ton of hoops joining discord, requesting a 'role' etc.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Good luck finding any of them without either paying sight unseen or jumping through a ton of hoops joining discord, requesting a 'role' etc.
the truth join his discord and you download it xd or in itchio for our island if i remember correctly.
it doesn't seem that hard to me, as for the daddy plan if it's on f95

Reactions: Shy player

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
my googlefu isn't up to standards it seems as from these 2 titles I am only finding an old japanese game...

" there is also daddys hard time by cerberus games or our island by 13 games. "

any help?
EDIT: the 2012 japanese game IS the one discussed

EDIT:EDIT: seems I am mistaken, there is another game under same name but current and using daz graphics

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
my googlefu isn't up to standards it seems as from these 2 titles I am only finding an old japanese game...

" there is also daddys hard time by cerberus games or our island by 13 games. "

any help?
EDIT: the 2012 japanese game IS the one discussed
Neither game is going to be easy to find via Google directly given their subject matter, and F95 censorship prevents people from telling you where to find them.

Dec 25, 2021
When every member of F95 (5,805,198) subs to me, then I will release the update.
It's the only way for me to know for sure that people here want an update.
Tbh for the moment you're far from being the worst in the updating frequency! so it's OK ;) but some (studios/devs) even make it their business plan...staggering to increase the number of occurrences of update which shifts everything!...and makes things much more profitable! this modus operandi is starting to be known by all and is detrimental to some honest developer who receives less support!

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes