3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
God forbids you try to humor a bit or crack a joke RIC0H you can't do that. You meanie! :sneaky:

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I could put the April scenes in the SE version for 0.8, but the downside of that is this thread would never be able to be updated again (so it'll remain at 0.7 for ever) due to Rule7.

And no, there will not be a patch, she's either in it or she's not.

There will not be unofficial patches, I tried that with other games and the staff said that was a no go.
well rule 7 also affects other people not just this site, I myself do enjoy the game a lot , I do think its fine for an older guy to have fun with younger women, but there is such thing as too young 18 is just a number in some societies a girl becomes of age at less than that seems a bit too much for me.
but I also think some times it would be better that the age actually does not show, you could just say younger than your daughter, younger than X, and she is in school yo you assume young but barely legal (jailbait) not fully illegal (Pedo).

so in my mind the girl he just adopted is barely legal in a country the she is still a child from the age of 18 to 23 before too young after too old to be adopted.

And the truth is... I am not sure I have the stomach for version GE

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Made a poll, you're all free to vote on it:

poll.png

Discord:

-edit-
If you're new to the discord server, then you'll first need to go to the #reaction-roles channel and become a member by clicking on the reaction, once done you will be able to view the poll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalalala1981

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So I'm going to have to have your itch and subcribeStar pages bookmarked.:cry:
I'm sure there are "other" sites that will post the updates, but due to Rule7, F95 will not be one of them.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I mean I could just remove the SE version, that should make you happy :)

Hmm.. That would mean less work for me..

The only reason the SE version exists is for sites like this one, but if the people on this site do not want it, then okie dokie.

It would make my life a lot easier if I didn't have to worry about Rule7 and just added such content to the SE version, but that would mean that this site would never see an update ever again. (because I sure wouldn't be making a patch just to keep the people that moan happy)
Why even try and make it sound like you are only doing people here a "favor" by making the SE version? Like having your game on what is the basically largest adult game site in the world is not to your benefit. Like 4 million + members and 1.7 million views of your game on here is such a lot of hardship and work for you.

Stop the BS and just admit that you like the SE version on here for the free advertising and you try and hook as many people as possible into the GE version. If you removed the game from here (or it was removed for Rule 7) I would bet your income would take a dive.

You're not a victim here. You're making a buck and trying hard to make bigger bucks.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
If you removed the game from here (or it was removed for Rule 7) I would bet your income would take a dive.
Yes, just like other games took a dive when they got banned from here... Oh wait, their sub count exploded when they were banned from here.

So yes, I was doing people a favour by removing Rule7 content from the SE verson, but no more.
Itch will likely be going too, so subbing will be the only way soon™. ;)

I was quite happy keeping the game safe to have on here, but you guys complain and want that content in the SE version. So that's what's going to happen going forward. The consequence of that however is that the game can no longer be added here due to the Rule7 content.

Have a nice day :)

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Yes, just like other games took a dive when they got banned from here... Oh wait, their sub count exploded when they were banned from here.

So yes, I was doing people a favour by removing Rule7 content from the SE verson, but no more.

I was quite happy keeping the game safe to have on here, but you guys complain and want that content in the SE version. So that's what's going to happen going forward. The consequence of that however is that the game can no longer be added here due to the Rule7 content.

Understandable. It's not your fault at all that updates can't be posted here anymore, even though some people think it is your fault lmao. If they want the young content they have to subscribe to you or get it on other sites that allow that content.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020

I just hope that you still leave a way for those of us that do not have the funds to support you directly and enjoy your work to still be able to enjoy your work and all of your updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I just hope that you still leave a way for those of us that do not have the funds to support you directly and enjoy your work to still be able to enjoy your work and all of your updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's another AVN site that doesn't have Rule7, and where RIC0H also posts the game, but this site is so afraid of competition that it censors the other site's name.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
There's another AVN site that doesn't have Rule7, and where RIC0H also posts the game, but this site is so afraid of competition that it censors the other site's name.
I've checked "that site", but there it's even a bigger mess then here for this game. Endless quarrels. Doubt this game get's postet there that soon anymore also.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes