3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So yes, I was doing people a favour by removing Rule7 content from the SE verson
Actually you are. For whatever my opinion is worth.

And I do hope this game stays here as long as possible.

I've checked "that site", but there it's even a bigger mess then here for this game. Endless quarrels. Doubt this game get's postet there that soon anymore also.
I'm pretty sure it gets posted just don't know how much Ricoh will be involved.

Still a pity all around... :(

Ricoh, you make a good game, don't let the haters get to you. (y)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I've checked "that site", but there it's even a bigger mess then here for this game. Endless quarrels. Doubt this game get's postet there that soon anymore also.
TBH he could give the GE version away for free and people would still find a reason to complain, lol

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Actually you are. For whatever my opinion is worth.

And I do hope this game stays here as long as possible.
So far the poll has an overwhelming majority in favour of adding the content to the SE version (of course people want it all without having to spend any money), so chances are future updates may not be here any more.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm pretty sure it gets posted just don't know how much Ricoh will be involved.

Still a pity all around... :(

Ricoh, you make a good game, don't let the haters get to you. (y)
If he goes through with adding the content to the SE instead of keeping it exclusive to the GE or making a patch, which he's said he refuses to do or let anyone else do, then that's the only place it'll get posted outside his sales/sub platforms, given the arbitrariness of Rule 7 here. And while things are in flux there currently, I appreciate that it's being done transparently and with the community having a say. I similarly appreciate that RIC0H is polling more broadly in his Discord to see what people think about his options, so we'll see how things go for this game in the future. Fundamentally, though, this isn't the only place to find games, and it isn't the only place to be successful with them.

Reactions: Yngling

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
...Fundamentally, though, this isn't the only place to find games, and it isn't the only place to be successful with them.
Yes, there are some. But unfortunately none of them I've found is close to F95zone. Even that "site we do not name" is imo only good for the games banned here. The "normal" game threads there is actually more a mess, often only a copy/paste from here (I literally had a F95zone advertising download link there lately :ROFLMAO:). Also D.k G.mes and so on, quite often cloning the links from here. And others do not have even a good forum to discuss, mostly only seen stupid complaining. But I agree, it would be good to have a good alternative for F95zone.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yes, there are some. But unfortunately none of them I've found is close to F95zone. Even that "site we do not name" is imo only good for the games banned here. The "normal" game threads there is actually more a mess, often only a copy/paste from here (I literally had a F95zone advertising download link there lately :ROFLMAO:). Also D.k G.mes and so on, quite often cloning the links from here. And others do not have even a good forum to discuss, mostly only seen stupid complaining. But I agree, it would be good to have a good alternative for F95zone.
I'm going way off topic here, but in a way Rule 7 also protects us users up to a certain point.
I don't want to be part in some kind of "online CP community" or however the media might frame this.
I mean, we know that's bullshit but you can bet there are some SJW's with a different opinion.

Which does not mean that I like censorship but it's a double edged sword...

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Its up to Ricoh of coruse

He could provide a patch, like others do, or he could make the version with all the content free after some time, like people as Westy do

Or he could not do any of that

I think paywalled content is quite possibly one of the worst practices in this genre, and i will never agree Devs do so for the benefit of the community.

And before people claim Devs have the right to get money for their work, the overwhelming majority of the successful games in thie genre dont have paywalled content, just early access for their subscribers and then the game is made free for everyone

At the end of they day, its his game, and he chooses his business model

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
He could provide a patch, like others do, or he could make the version with all the content free after some time, like people as Westy do
Or.. Just hear me out on this one, I could just remove the scene.
If the scene is removed from GE, then SE ppl won't moan as there's no additional content in the GE version.

Fk me I'm a genious.

my mans asking $10-20 per update the same price for full indie games.
Well yes and no, it's an early access period ($10>$5>$1>Free)

The GE will always cost $20, but this is so I can still make money while the SE version is free.
"Oh no.. RIC0H wants to make money!".

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Have to admit I was one of the complainers here (and also on the other site). But seems I was cought in the act a bit with the GE version have much more content then the SE one. But didn't realized it's also because of the restricted content added and therefore the game could have get banned here because of that (well, and of course to make some money. Why not). Maybe the name "GE" with "Gallery Edition" made it a bit hard to realize, would have been maybe better to call it kind of "Taboo Edition" or similar. Anyway, hope the game remains here and sorry for the ranting before.

seronis

May 9, 2022
so, what's the difference between GE and SE versions?
Soon to be nothing. RICOH said they will just be deleting all the in-game content from GE so that its still itch compliant. This was stated officially in the discord, not just the normal trolling comments he makes here

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Soon to be nothing. RICOH said they will just be deleting all the in-game content from GE so that its still itch compliant. This was stated officially in the discord, not just the normal trolling comments he makes here
That is incorrect. The gallery edition will still have a gallery feature (hence the name) and the standard edition will not have it.

Screenshot_20230425-175116.png

seronis

May 9, 2022
As I said. they will be deleting the IN GAME content. Galleries arent in-game. Its worthless extra bs. There will be no difference between the game in the two versions

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
As I said. they will be deleting the IN GAME content. Galleries arent in-game. Its worthless extra bs. There will be no difference between the game in the two versions
It will just go back to how it used to be before 0.7.

SE = Game
GE = Game + Gallery

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes