3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wasn't most of the content loli content by the way? :unsure: Have to replay this to see what remained.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am not going to tell the dev what to do with his game but if the loli content is paywalled then there is no point for me to keep following this thread. Some clarification from the dev would be cool.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
All the loli content is paywalled and the gallery edition won't appear here so basically you get a chunk of the game but won't ever see some of the LI's like the younger sister.
That is incorrect, the only one that is locked to the GE version is April (as she breaks Rule7). ALL other characters are in the SE version.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What does this 'paywalled' means. I skipped through, seen lewd content with all the girls except April :unsure: And maybe that punkish girl but she seems new.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This comment section is out of this reality & I do understand some of "outrage" some people are saying.
Let's do some Math Shall we? I will take the Normal 5$ sub as a reference. People that actually support the developers will normal pay this amount a month.

Let's go to the RIC0H Game update schedule. Standard Edition
Corrupted love 0.5 got released at
Corrupted love 0.6 got released at
Corrupted love 0.7 got released at

From 0.5 to 0.6 the time window was 3 months, 28 days = 5+5+5 = 15$ Almost 20 since there was 2 days left.
From 0.6 to 0.7 the time window was 7 months, 1 day = 5+5+5+5+5+5+5 = 35$ dollars.
Of course this is subscription base numbers. RIC0H releases his game at Itch where you can pay 1 time-payment and you get the game with extra content
If you look at this perspective isn't the price justified? As for the rule 7 content, Rule 7 Duh. Rule 7 is Rule 7 That we need to follow Rule 7 because our F95zone overlords & FBI telling us to do it. Don't complain at the developers. Complain to the government. DOWN WITH THE GOVERMENT! LETS LIVE IN A ANARCHY.. Mhmm. I apologize i don't know what came over me.

So.. What do you say to this? does it makes sense abit now?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
What does this 'paywalled' means. I skipped through, seen lewd content with all the girls except April :unsure:
I've added Aprils lewd scenes to the GE version, to keep the SE version safe to post here.
(If I add those scenes to the SE version, then it cannot be posted here)

This is what people are referring to.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Apparently, you will not see (content with April), at least on this site.
I've added Aprils lewd scenes to the GE version, to keep the SE version safe to post here.

So wait.. all this ruckus.. is about just the April content??

flatispo

Dec 22, 2020
Hey RIC0H, devs like you get a lot of flak even though the people complaining are mostly the ones not paying for the game. Please don't let this discourage you. I for one appreciate all the work that you do (even though I'm not a subscriber), so thank you!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

so why the change ... to make more money .. i mean no problem ... just wondering ?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So wait.. all this ruckus.. is about just the April content??
Yes.

so why the change ... to make more money .. i mean no problem ... just wondering ?
What change?

This game has never broken Rule7.

I wanted to add April's lewd scenes, but I also didn't want the game to get banned from here.
(Note that the April content was only added in 0.7)

So I don't know what the "change" is.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes