3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so one of the girls in this is a lesbian and alreadyin a relationship in this aparently and it dosnt stop once she is with the mc? if this is correct is it an option to avoid sex between the lesbian characters and the mc?

Reactions: battali0n

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
so one of the girls in this is a lesbian and alreadyin a relationship in this aparently and it dosnt stop once she is with the mc? if this is correct is it an option to avoid sex between the lesbian characters and the mc?
Think I read that right, but yes, if you do not got down a certain characters path, then her and the MC will not "hook up".

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
why did he remove some scenes?
The only scenes I've removed are:
Lauren's old (sofa) sex scene (was redone as the old one was more of a quicky instead of a cherry popping)
Emily's old (shower) sex scene (same as above)

Both Lauren and Emily have "newer" sex scenes.
You can still view the old scenes in gigans replay mod.

As for the April sex scene, I've not removed it, I've just added it to one version.

-edit-
I did actually remove a scene with Holly for one of the nights (where she woke up while your PP was in her mouth).
This was altered as her progression would have moved way to fast and I needed to pull back a little.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Think I read that right, but yes, if you do not got down a certain characters path, then her and the MC will not "hook up".
are they the only ones in the harem that partake in girl/girl sexual activities. I basicaly am asking if removing them from the harem will remove any girl on girl in the harem in the future?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
are they the only ones in the harem that partake in girl/girl sexual activities. I basicaly am asking if removing them from the harem will remove any girl on girl in the harem in the future?
I think some girls are tied to eachother (code wise) to cut down on paths.
So not having Emily, will stop you having Jasmin. Otherwise there would end up being too many paths to write/render.

I say "think" because I can't remember, I'd have to go back and look at how I coded it.

Pretty sure there's a post on this thread somewhere where I explain the different paths.

Reactions: sirpedro7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have no idea who Alice is either. Defo a secret chick..
Alice?
Alice?
Who the F is Alice?
ok i'll be nice .. thanks for the reply ... geezz what an a** jk jk ..... :ROFLMAO:

ya know i always laugh my ass off in the bowling alley scenes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
ok i'll be nice .. thanks for the reply ... geezz what an a** jk jk ..... :ROFLMAO:

ya know i always laugh my ass off in the bowling alley scenes
I think you meant April ;)

But you'll meet her on Day7.

Well.. You actually first meet her when you go to the orphanage (her and her teddy)

Reactions: ImperialD

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
is the standard version like the normal version instead of the dark version will be released later?
The SE is the version that has always been posted here (it's just renamed)

SE = The normal version that you've been playing so far on F95
GE = This is the SE + a Gallery and april lewd scene.

Reactions: kevcolqaz

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Just one simple question: Why does RIC0H not simply let the price of both the GE and the SE drop from 20 to 0? I mean instead of adding the GE content to SE cause that would be equivalent to making the GE drop and removing the SE...
It's simple, money and business. Creating sought after content and setting a fixed price on it is just business.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
While I think my last comment here was caught up in the "want free stuff" or "complaining about DEV" noise, it was really just an observation that @ $20 for the April scene, I was not a customer, although I could be interested one day down the line if there was more paywalled GE content. I know people are against paywalls philosophically, I am not one of those people, but I do engage in evaluating the value.

I'm not thrilled that RIC0H has decided to basically do away with the content in the future for F95 and itch compliance, so this time I might make a suggestion: Keep the GE version only for the higher-end subscribers ($20+) and the early SE release for all $5+ subscribers, but also trickle the GE to $5+ subscribers but delayed by 2 releases. Then when the game is finished add some additional GE content (perhaps a bonus end game orphanage storyline) and bundle the whole thing for $20 and never lower it nor post it here.

Hopefully that would keep the content, sustain compliance, and increase revenue. =)

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes