3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
TBH the dev is a scammer. He also removed it from sites where there is no equivalent of R7. Including where there are games where it specifically says characters are single digit ages. He just doesn't want it on free sites. Paywall shit will cost a LOT of support and someone will get the GE and post it on those sites.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
TBH the dev is a scammer. He also removed it from sites where there is no equivalent of R7. Including where there are games where it specifically says characters are single digit ages. He just doesn't want it on free sites. Paywall shit will cost a LOT of support and someone will get the GE and post it on those sites.
Yep, me scams all! :devilish:

Just for the ppl over there, I'll make a patch for the April content and I'll sell it for £2,000.
I may even do a 1% off sale, I'm nice like that. :)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yep, me scams all! :devilish:

Just for the ppl over there, I'll make a patch for the April content and I'll sell it for £2,000.
I may even do a 1% off sale, I'm nice like that. :)
Nobody will do that. You will end up losing all you less than $20 supporters which I'm guessing are very few. How many people patron that high? Especially when it won't be on patreon but only subscribestar. It's still a fact you LIED that you only did this because of Rule 7 here (and there are games that get away with skirting it here.) Certainly on the sites not allowed to be mentioned here.

Reactions: Grelk

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
It was clearly a joke. :rolleyes:

Currently..
Patreon: $40 = 6 Pledges / $20 = 26 Pledges
SubStar: $40 = 14 Pledges / $20 = 79 Pledges

It's coming towards the end of the month, so pledges will go down (always do).
Even a degenerate like me thinks you should age up these little girls. It's quite bizarre and you keep introducing even younger looking girls. It was one thing if they looked like teens at least.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Just want to clear up a little misconception regarding the "April content".

April is reference to a character and not the month.

Was probs not the best idea to add a character named April and release the game in the month of April.

So while 0.7 was released in April, the lewd scenes of everyone (but the character April) are in the SE version.

Hopefully that clears it up a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Yeah that's prob why people are bitching (thinking they are getting screwed out of all "loli"content and not just April in the free version). I guess this is why AVN chars are generally not named after months of the year in English (though there are a few).
It didn't even enter my mind that people could have thought that, that was until I got a message asking about it and I was like.. "Ohhh...".

I mean, I can understand the hate I was getting now if people thought I removed all of the lewd content in SE and then put it in the GE.

Last edited:

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
You have an interesting discussion. It's a funny paradox that the site has the tags "Loli" and "Shota" and even quite a few games with such a tag, but the content itself is banned.

Can someone write in a personal message what kind of magical "site we do not name" is?)
please let me know what the "site we do not name is" as well

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It didn't even enter my mind that people could have thought that, that was until I got a message asking about it and I was like.. "Ohhh...".

I mean, I can understand the hate I was getting now if people thought I removed all of the lewd content in SE and then put it in the GE.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif
Well time to get old rusty out of the barn and find where I left the torch....
w39lExI.gif
;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Why does this have a loli tag if only the censored version is allowed here? Thankfully I'm subbed on SS so not stuck with the garbage version.
Unless you're subbed at $20 or $40, yes, you will be stuck with the garbage version. SE is SE everywhere, no difference between them, and that's the only version that ever drops in price or gets leaked. Since RIC0H decided to take his toys and go home, that's also the same version every subscriber gets moving forward, except for the extra gallery renders for the $20/$40 tiers (which is already how other devs do it, with R7-related content being patched in for all versions).

RIC0H and his defenders like to couch this as "one girl's content", or "people feeling entitled to something they're getting for free", but it was extremely obviously a way to more heavily and restrictively monetize the R7-violating content instead, and it backfired pretty heavily. Early access is, for better or worse, the de facto means by which AVN devs make money. Not permanently-paywalled content.

Addendum: I pay a lot to the devs I support. Not one of the devs I support permanently paywalls content with no price drops.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Unless you're subbed at $20 or $40, yes, you will be stuck with the garbage version. SE is SE everywhere, no difference between them, and that's the only version that ever drops in price or gets leaked. Since RIC0H decided to take his toys and go home, that's also the same version every subscriber gets moving forward, except for the extra gallery renders for the $20/$40 tiers (which is already how other devs do it, with R7-related content being patched in for all versions).
It's of course a personal opinion, but I could try the "GE" version. And I'm actually happy to NOT have that version here (would be banned anyway). Didn't liked it. Was only to please the "heavy loli" audience, but imo was not fitting to the game.

Reactions: UpYours69

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
It's of course a personal opinion, but I could try the "GE" version. And I'm actually happy to NOT have that version here (would be banned anyway). Didn't liked it. Was only to please the "heavy loli" audience, but imo was not fitting to the game.
"heavy loli"? you mean like fat magical girl ana-chan? or did you mean loli heavy crowd?

• Hey there
Reactions: J.R.
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes