3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I've added Aprils lewd scenes to the GE version, to keep the SE version safe to post here.
(If I add those scenes to the SE version, then it cannot be posted here)

This is what people are referring to.
Don't get me wrong but i am pretty sure you said "Whole orphanage content will be in only GE version"
And you are publishing this version only for certain tier subscribers. This is a paywall. For higher tiers, additional bonus renders is acceptable, but cutting some of the content is not a good thing. Here, many games that violate Rule 7 are shared with a separate patch. So the "some part of the content was removed for posting here" explanation doesn't make much sense.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes.

What change?

This game has never broken Rule7.

I wanted to add April's lewd scenes, but I also didn't want the game to get banned from here.
(Note that the April content was only added in 0.7)

So I don't know what the "change" is.
ok .. sorry ... i figured you had changed something .... who's April anyway ? :unsure:

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
Yes.

What change?

This game has never broken Rule7.

I wanted to add April's lewd scenes, but I also didn't want the game to get banned from here.
(Note that the April content was only added in 0.7)

So I don't know what the "change" is.
Have you tried discussing this issue with the moderators at all? As far as I know they sometimes make exceptions to rule 7.

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
i dont see the reason for 2 version on Subscribestar although you do you and i wait for it to pop up on a different site(y)

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Is it me or is MCs niceness level all over the place? In one moment he is super sweet and in the next moment he is an asshole towards the girls. His character should follow a more clear line or be the players choice. At the moment there aren't really any decisions to form the character, but he is totally random non the less.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
"Whole orphanage content will be in only GE version"
This isn't in the game and is just an idea being toyed with, I don't even know if I'll go ahead with that as it would be a game within a game and would make updates longer to make and the file size would be massive.
(the idea was to have an option onthe main menu where you'd go to the orphanage, it wouldn't be story related, it would just be some random stuff)

So it's just an idea. Ya'know.. A thought.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is it me or is MCs niceness level all over the place? In one moment he is super sweet and in the next moment he is an asshole towards the girls. His character should follow a more clear line or be the players choice. At the moment there aren't really any decisions to form the character, but he is totally random non the less.
The MC is a really nice guy, it's the players choices that corrupts him.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
This isn't in the game and is just an idea being toyed with, I don't even know if I'll go ahead with that as it would be a game within a game and would make updates longer to make and the file size would be massive.
(the idea was to have an option onthe main menu where you'd go to the orphanage, it wouldn't be story related, it would just be some random stuff)

So it's just an idea. Ya'know.. A thought.
This is your game, your decision. As another developer, I expressed my opinion. Paywall content gets a huge backlash, even for AAA games, and lowers developer respect and credibility.
I wish you success for your game.

Levo33

Nov 8, 2017
Or.. Just hear me out on this one, I could just remove the scene.
If the scene is removed from GE, then SE ppl won't moan as there's no additional content in the GE version.

Fk me I'm a genious.

Well yes and no, it's an early access period ($10>$5>$1>Free)

The GE will always cost $20, but this is so I can still make money while the SE version is free.
"Oh no.. RIC0H wants to make money!".
Shalom,

The problem is not that you want money its how much you want.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My opinion isn't worth much but I think that paywalling part of the content behind a specific tier is a really bad idea. If anything it will make people not want to support the game because if they can not afford that specific tier they can't get the full game/full experience, so there is no point in supporting. Also that does not prevent the game from being banned from here since there is still the possibility of someone just leaking that version here anyway. It has happened with other games where people leak versions that aren't supposed to be for this forum and the game ends up being banned.

Last edited:

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Is the rollback broken in the current version?

Apologies if it has already been reported or addressed.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i see ... no one is gonna tell me who Alice is .. thats cool .... must be some secret chick ....... :unsure:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
So why isn't the version with her going to be on the sites that don't have a rule 7, either as it seems...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Also that not prevents the game from being banned from here since there is still the possibility of someone just leaking that version here anyway. It has happened with other games where people leak versions that aren't supposed to be for this forum and the game ends up being banned.
Thus that nice little bit of yellow text at the bottom of the OP.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is the rollback broken in the current version?

Apologies if it has already been reported or addressed.
Shouldn't be.

ok i see ... no one is gonna tell me who Alice is .. thats cool .... must be some secret chick ....... :unsure:
I have no idea who Alice is either. Defo a secret chick..

Alice?
Alice?
Who the F is Alice?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes