3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Or.. Just hear me out on this one, I could just remove the scene.
If the scene is removed from GE, then SE ppl won't moan as there's no additional content in the GE version.

Fk me I'm a genious.
Yeah, i didnt consider hurting your own game to get revenge as an option but sure, its there

I dont think its a decision that will be well received by the community but you do you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Simulacrum29

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
It will just go back to how it used to be before 0.7.

SE = Game
GE = Game + Gallery
Should have been Game + "Bonus" in SE. Premium gameplay has no business being in a fucking GALLERY EDITION.

Or get that stick out of your ass and make a patch already.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Shouldn't the game have a harem tag? Because it feels like the game is going in the direction where everybody will be cool with you fucking everybody, even if you need to be careful at first.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I recommend that you put the harem tag, many who search for games by tags may miss out on this game which is well worth a try. Let's consider harem as the Mc has relationships with different women even if they are not all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, what even is that change log? hmmm
Long story short, Dev has paywalled a huge chunk of the game and locked it behind the Gallery Edition, that's what it meant by splitting it in half.

All the loli content is paywalled and the gallery edition won't appear here so basically you get a chunk of the game but won't ever see some of the LI's like the younger sister.

Not sure what's going to come of this because people are not happy and dev is getting shit flung at him on other sites.

TheAntiCamper

Oct 9, 2022
Long story short, Dev has paywalled a huge chunk of the game and locked it behind the Gallery Edition, that's what it meant by splitting it in half.

All the loli content is paywalled and the gallery edition won't appear here so basically you get a chunk of the game but won't ever see some of the LI's like the younger sister.

Not sure what's going to come of this because people are not happy and dev is getting shit flung at him on other sites.
Cheers.
I ain't be here that long. Doesn't it end up with someone just uploading the paywalled version here for free for everyone else?

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
You have an interesting discussion. It's a funny paradox that the site has the tags "Loli" and "Shota" and even quite a few games with such a tag, but the content itself is banned.

Can someone write in a personal message what kind of magical "site we do not name" is?)

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes