dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I swear that the guide.txt used to be a lot shorter and more concise. It's just that as more stages of corruption were added, it seemed appropriate to add more paragraphs to it. Maybe I should separate "Tips for new players" from "More detailed info about the mid- and late-game."
So. I read the .readme twice and played the tutorial. I made a new game and played 10 turns.
I still have very little idea of what I'm supposed to be doing.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Suggestion: Make it clearer what you need in order to trigger a T3 Innocence break. Just being in battle with 100M unresolved DISG isn't triggering it, I suspect it has something to do with PLEA levels?

So. I read the .readme twice and played the tutorial. I made a new game and played 10 turns.
I still have very little idea of what I'm supposed to be doing.
Even as an experienced player, I don't feel like I have much to do in the first 10 days until I have some basic upgrades. Just use basic attacks (the most effective ones for each Chosen, i.e. the one with the most "---" on the left) and make sure everyone's generating 1 EE. Day 11-12 is where I get serious. Check the previous page for a good reliable strategy.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Suggestion: Make it clearer what you need in order to trigger a T3 Innocence break. Just being in battle with 100M unresolved DISG isn't triggering it, I suspect it has something to do with PLEA levels?

Even as an experienced player, I don't feel like I have much to do in the first 10 days until I have some basic upgrades. Just use basic attacks (the most effective ones for each Chosen, i.e. the one with the most "---" on the left) and make sure everyone's generating 1 EE. Day 11-12 is where I get serious. Check the previous page for a good reliable strategy.
"2-use 4-turn commander "
Explain, please.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
"2-use 4-turn commander "
Explain, please.
Once you have some basic upgrades (iirc Persistence + Cunning) you can extend the commander duration to 4 turns and add a second Capture action when creating a commander. Costs 5 EE in total, but you'll be making it back real quick.

Krazzie

Sep 25, 2018
The game has very interesting mechanics but it takes a lot of effort to understand them, but once you get it you can clear the game.

Here are a couple of mechanics that are not described in detail in the guide but essential to clearing the game.

1. How does opening vs defense actually work and how to get long surrounds.
- Each 100/1000/10000 gives you one level in corresponding trauma. Each trauma works differently, FEAR works only when another chosen is surrounded. DISG always work but only at up to half the defense level except for defense level 1. PAIN will work and once you used it to surround it will not be available until you raise the level (e.g. 100 > 1000 or more). SHAM only works when you are able to surround, it helps to up your opening level (which contributes to the number of rounds you surround chosen).
- For early games you will most likely be able to surround one chosen once before you get defeated. Thus only use PAIN or DISG. Get in enough unresolved trauma to ensure each chosen is giving you the minimum +1 EE. So that you can buy upgrades which is essential when the game transit into mid and late game.
- By mid game when you have a decent commander, you can try to get a chosen INJU or HATE up as they add multipliers to damage. This is necessary for the damages you want to inflict in subsequent surrounds.
- Once you can do at least 3-5 turns of surround, caress is important for increasing the trauma damage, I will usually make sure HATE and/or INJU is at a decent level and trigger caress which when done correctly ensures that the chosen is ready for another surround right after she finishes her current one.
- Only when your commander can inflict circumstances and having one of the most important upgrade that prevents the fight being over while you are still surrounding a chosen will you get really long surrounds.

2. How does the commander and upgrades help you
- The commander is very important to transit into mid game as they give you the ability to capture a chosen right at the start and allow you to increase the unresolved trauma and associated ANGST to up your EE income.
- Buying the right upgrades are important, but it depends on the chosen you get rolled with, for my last game I focus on a chosen with weakness to INJU and core vulnerability in EXPO while maintaining the other chose at decent level. Thus I focus on getting an upgrade that allow my commander to deal INJU damage right at the start. What you want is to get the bonus EE associated with breaking vulnerabilities, as they are needed to get the next set of upgrades and they will corrupt the chosen that increases your EE income.
- So a typical fight unravels in this way... Commander will ambush the chosen, deal enough rounds of INJU to get my focused chosen to 1,000 which is level 2 break. By then I will hit her PAIN and surround her one more time which allows me to focus on her EXPO. If possible I will also attempt a surround on other chosen just one round before the focused chosen's surround is finishing, this gives her opening a boost by making FEAR part of the consideration. This usually gives me another surround, by the third surround you should get 3-7 turns of surround, which allows me to hit her for a lot of trauma that contributes to the unresolved trauma and angst, that in turns add to my income.
- Take note you don't overspend on your commander as you need to juggle your upgrade versus a commander that is sufficient for your next fight.

Do note the game has a lot of reading and is not your typical smut as it really need you to think about the steps you take and plan out the fights, upgrades and commander load out. The reward is the satisfaction of capturing all 3 chosens with all vulnerabilities broken with unbreakable bonds between them. Of course that requires a lot of save scumming to learn the different mechanics in the game.

james_97

Jun 14, 2017
I hate to sound so derisive but if you can't find the import button in the main menu by yourself the "cheat" save will probably not be enough to help you play this game.
nah i see the button it just won't let me import it,
also fuck you XD

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
also fuck you XD
If you somehow moved the exported save, make sure it’s in the same folder as the .exe file

This game seems uninteresting at first and is actually pretty hard (even with cheat mode, I can barely understands what happens XD).

Tip is to just skim through everything until “final” battle, activate cheat and add a lot of EE, and restart on day 1 (There would still be 3 Chosens though) and learn the ropes with it.

Also got them impregnated but haven’t gone so far to see if they’ll give birth or not XD

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
also fuck you XD
Update: Just realize Export and Import doesn’t work properly since Imported Files are treated as a fresh game (Starts again at Day 1, vs 1 Chosen). Use save instead and Copy + Paste the .saves file if you need to move it for some reason.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
t3.jpg
Is it intentional that you can get t3 corruption before t2? Why? I wanted to play game without breaking morality of chosen, but that seems to be impossible.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yes it's intentional. There's even some extra scenes where a friend or rival breaks the lower tier vulnerability (only for special cases and some of them aren't implemented yet from what I've read on here). Giving a bunch of bonus EE since it's the heroines committing a major sin.

It's hard keeping a T3 vulnerability intact since they break on accumulated trauma. The threshold increases for each T3 broken. IIRC it looks something like: 100k -> 1G -> 10G -> 100G not sure though (someone correct me pls). With every surround action doing some damage to every trauma you have to be extremely careful. Getting up to single digit G damage in battles will still preserve it for a while but you'll want to stay in the 100K range per battle if the goal is to hold it for long. So be careful with long surrounds and especially group actions/orgies.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yes it's intentional. There's even some extra scenes where a friend or rival breaks the lower tier vulnerability (only for special cases and some of them aren't implemented yet from what I've read on here). Giving a bunch of bonus EE since it's the heroines committing a major sin.

It's hard keeping a T3 vulnerability intact since they break on accumulated trauma. The threshold increases for each T3 broken. IIRC it looks something like: 100k -> 1G -> 10G -> 100G not sure though (someone correct me pls). With every surround action doing some damage to every trauma you have to be extremely careful. Getting up to single digit G damage in battles will still preserve it for a while but you'll want to stay in the 100K range per battle if the goal is to hold it for long. So be careful with long surrounds and especially group actions/orgies.
That's kinda annoying. Especially if you consider how they love to use slaughter.
Anyhow, from what I understand morality is somewhat connected to vaginal sex, right? So does that mean that my plan for the final battle of turning 3 chosen that are virgins and best friends is just not going to happen?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah Slaughter and Detonate are the 2 more annoying actions for sure.

You might still make that plan happen. If their T2 morality (and thus virginity) is still intact. Although going by this post:

To clarify, it isn't a bug. Some third-tier breaks might seem like they should always break the lower vulnerabilities, but some definitely don't, and for the sake of consistency I just made it so that the only possible chain reaction breakages are the third-tier cores (where they're broken in the associated post-battle scene) and all of the fourth tier breaks (which are explicitly "total").
Whoever has Morality as core is going to get a visit post battle after their T3 was broken if she didn't already. So at least for her you'd need to keep her T3 intact by keeping the unresolved fear low enough.
Then that bring up the issue of breaking her T3 and T4 minor vulnerability which should/could affect relationships negatively.

This is just theory crafting from my side though. I haven't experimented into the late game that much.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
On a related note, if you're trying to keep someone's vulnerabilities intact, be aware that once you break someone's T3 Core vulnerability, they'll break someone's corresponding T2 minor vulnerability in post-battle scene. Which I'm pretty sure includes female cherry-popping in the case of Morality. Yeah, it's really annoying playing the game if you don't want to break certain vulnerabilities, especiallly t1. Hopefully it'll be better once alternate corruption paths are a thing.

Reactions: jazz154

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dunno if mentioned already but some minor typos (space missing)

The Thralls beat down Truth until she's driven to her knees, stabbing ather supernaturally-durable body with whatever weapons
She closes her eyes and focuses on pleasuring themas she uses her hands to cover herself.
You continue to torment her body, taking advantage of how weakened sheis.
Justice looks horrified as a message appears on the screens surrounding herindicating that in a few moments, you'll be conjuring spacial portals that they can stick their cocks through in order to ejaculate directly onto her body.

Also Imago Quickening is unlocked when getting at least one of the requirements not all.

Aug 23, 2018
is there a way to make them use the super action? Im stuck at 300% impregnation and the bitch just wont use slaughter and the other bitch doesnt want to strip

edit: soo i found out that slaughter triggers when the other two chosen are surrounded, but what about striptease?

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
is there a way to make them use the super action? Im stuck at 300% impregnation and the bitch just wont use slaughter and the other bitch doesnt want to strip

edit: soo i found out that slaughter triggers when the other two chosen are surrounded, but what about striptease?
it's in the guide together with the game... It's as follows:

Step 9: Break Third Vulnerabilities

Once the Chosen exceed a certain trauma level, they begin using even more extreme fighting methods as an adaptation against what's being done to them. These fighting methods increase the difficulty of the game substantially, but they also provide large amounts of Evil Energy. The first adaptation is triggered when the subject has over 100M unresolved trauma in one of the four categories, and each adaptation after that requires 10 times more unresolved trauma than the last. The adaptations are as follow.

FEAR: Slaughter, increases HATE to next level, then decreases all current Surround durations by HATE level
DISG: Fantasize, increases PLEA to next level, then decreases one type of incoming trauma to 1/10 and associated circumstance to 1/2 per PLEA level
PAIN: Detonate, increases INJU to next level, then escapes from Commander 1 turn early per INJU level and consumes another one of your captures
SHAM: Striptease, increases EXPO to next level, then cuts damage in half for currently Surrounded allies once per EXPO level until they escape

It happens after Breaking their Third Vulnerability, Morality (Hate) for Slaughter, Innocence (Pleasure) for Fantasize, Confidence (Injury) for Detonate, Dignity (Exposure) for Striptease.

So you would want the one to use Striptease get high enough EXPO so she would use it when an ally is surrounded (Dignity at Lv 3 Corruption)

Edit: They would use the Skills regardless if they either have high stats on the corresponding stats during that day it seems, they might even use it on turn one.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
it's in the guide together with the game... It's as follows:

Step 9: Break Third Vulnerabilities

Once the Chosen exceed a certain trauma level, they begin using even more extreme fighting methods as an adaptation against what's being done to them. These fighting methods increase the difficulty of the game substantially, but they also provide large amounts of Evil Energy. The first adaptation is triggered when the subject has over 100M unresolved trauma in one of the four categories, and each adaptation after that requires 10 times more unresolved trauma than the last. The adaptations are as follow.

FEAR: Slaughter, increases HATE to next level, then decreases all current Surround durations by HATE level
DISG: Fantasize, increases PLEA to next level, then decreases one type of incoming trauma to 1/10 and associated circumstance to 1/2 per PLEA level
PAIN: Detonate, increases INJU to next level, then escapes from Commander 1 turn early per INJU level and consumes another one of your captures
SHAM: Striptease, increases EXPO to next level, then cuts damage in half for currently Surrounded allies once per EXPO level until they escape

It happens after Breaking their Third Vulnerability, Morality (Hate) for Slaughter, Innocence (Pleasure) for Fantasize, Confidence (Injury) for Detonate, Dignity (Exposure) for Striptease.

So you would want the one to use Striptease get high enough EXPO so she would use it when an ally is surrounded (Dignity at Lv 3 Corruption + High EXPO on that battle)
yeah lol i figured that out but i forgot to delete my post, sorry. I have a question tho, the special events are on day 15 and 30and 45 and thats it, right?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes