Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Ugh, this game looks interesting but I can't stare at the window for more than an hour or I feel like I'm going to get sore eyes and a splitting headache.

Reactions: gilgun

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
This feels to me like a EraGirlsversusTentacles more than anything, taken from the tentacle perspective, than any other Era game mentioned.
That aside, this is very impressive. One of a fairly few examples of corruption done right, the way heroines' personalities adapt to sustained trauma, and minor differences between the ways different heroines get corrupted - all that is very well thought out and implemented. Much better than most Era games, actually.

On the side note, in 6 hours of playing I haven't seen a single bug - definitely a solid work that quite a bit of developers on this site could look up to.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
My first team took over a whole city with their fans to play capture the flag with their panties. This game is great, I definitely feel the era influence.

thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
Note: This game requires Java Runtime.

In Options > Content Options, there is a toggle for graphic violence (although it's just textual descriptions).
Also, in Change composition (of enemies), futanari can be added.
Futanari was mentioned, now I'm interested. Will there be images in the future?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I just double checked and all versions of the game are flagged as trojans.
That is most likely a false positive because it is java. I checked it out before uploading and saw no warnings. I'll post the virus total results for your review:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
haven't a fucks what's going on here, no valuable info such as weaknesses is retained for the next battle. Looks like a massive grindfest before you purchase enough traits to try and defeat one of the heroines.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
haven't a fucks what's going on here, no valuable info such as weaknesses is retained for the next battle. Looks like a massive grindfest before you purchase enough traits to try and defeat one of the heroines.
nah the first tier of 4 corruption are not related to stats but pure damage during captured+ heroines are easyer to corrupt interconnected

Last edited:

ygh

Jan 27, 2018
This game seems interesting in concept, but I personally can't stand the presentation. I'm ok with text based games, but I need at least some UI. I think the dos prompt aesthetic is intentional, which is unfortunate.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Did you read the guide or the tutorial in game? I recommend the tutorial first, then read the guide. The guide is VERY detailed, but still helps to have hands-on experience for understanding. Both were well-done.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
This feels to me like a EraGirlsversusTentacles more than anything, taken from the tentacle perspective, than any other Era game mentioned.
That aside, this is very impressive. One of a fairly few examples of corruption done right, the way heroines' personalities adapt to sustained trauma, and minor differences between the ways different heroines get corrupted - all that is very well thought out and implemented. Much better than most Era games, actually.

On the side note, in 6 hours of playing I haven't seen a single bug - definitely a solid work that quite a bit of developers on this site could look up to.
GvT is the one that jumped to mind once I started playing too. Definitely agree that the game is quite polished from a development perspective and I haven't countered any bugs yet either. So far quite a fun little game and I like that it deals with the content more abstractly.

I love that there is an option to switch between "violent" mode and "tickling" mode too. Mostly due to the fact that I love tickling, not that I'm opposed to violence in games. I'm not sure if the move was made to cater to the fetish or just to make it more accessible to those who hate violence, but I'll take it either way. :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
After playing this game this for hours last night and this afternoon I gotta say, this game is unique. Very unique. It is a bit of a slowburn but once you start to learn how the game systems work and start to break down the chosen's resistance, things can and will quickly snowball.

I am eager to see how the game changes on subsequent runs and how it develops in the future. Also side note for those who want to get into the action faster, just use the cheat button and give yourself Evil energy. Max out the stats and you will be more then strong enough to quickly corrupt the shit out of the chosen in whatever ways you wish to experiment; and do experiment. Breaking down different personality traits will change how the girls act slowly but surely. I haven't figured out if you can make them lose their virginities without getting raped yet, but it seems like they won't start fucking humans until you've used the inseminate feature at least once and corrupted them enough to take down their "sexual barrier"

Feb 1, 2018
So is there any tips on how to mind break the girls? I am not exactly sure what i am doing. For example, how do you get these people to hate each other? Relationships are never really explained....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So is there any tips on how to mind break the girls? I am not exactly sure what i am doing. For example, how do you get these people to hate each other? Relationships are never really explained....
The guide doesn't do a great job but what I found is try and keep building on their trauma. Exploit their weaknesses to get yourself evil energy and start trying to break their values (Morality, innocence, dignity, and I forget the last one) as you break things down it will start to influence the girls relationships with each other. For instance I drove my prideful personality girl crazy by boosting her hatred and shame till the point she became so consumed with hate she would beat the shit out of her allies and actively hated herself to the point she was looking for ways to die. Ironically this brought the characters relationship closer together(How?) but I think with time bonds can and will become strained and they will turn on each other if you play your cards right.

SSkyfire

Aug 8, 2017
Now that I've played it a bit, I have to say, this is one of the best corruption games I've ever played. It takes a bit to poke around and figure out how the system works, but once you get a handle on it it's quite fun. Also, the ability to customize who you're fighting (it can be girls, guys, or futa based on your preference, and you set it to trigger changes if you want, and you can name them and even decide their outfits and what they fight with if you wish) is quite welcome.

The various combinations of personality and interactions and weaknesses keep different runs from feeling too repetitive as well. All in all I'm really looking forward to future updates to this.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Now that I've played it a bit, I have to say, this is one of the best corruption games I've ever played. It takes a bit to poke around and figure out how the system works, but once you get a handle on it it's quite fun. Also, the ability to customize who you're fighting (it can be girls, guys, or futa based on your preference, and you set it to trigger changes if you want, and you can name them and even decide their outfits and what they fight with if you wish) is quite welcome.

The various combinations of personality and interactions and weaknesses keep different runs from feeling too repetitive as well. All in all I'm really looking forward to future updates to this.
Very much agree with you. I think if the developer went a bit further and maybe added onto the game, changed up the UI to make it a bit more user friendly and added visuals it would take the game to the next level. I don't mind text based games but I just feel like with a bit more this could be a truely amazing game.

Em Kijo

May 21, 2017
I am very happy to see this here (hence why I +1'd it in Game Requests)! CS is kind of hard to get into at first, but once you get a handle on the system it really takes off. Personally, my favorite aspect of this game is the sheer customizability of it all.

Reactions: vroom_vroom
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes