Anonymous0001

Aug 12, 2017
I wasn't able to replicate this bug. Are you using a team that was brought over from an old version? There used to be a bug which made it so that their relationships could generate with impossible values, and that broke some parts of the game's logic.
It was a brand new team generated by the game when I started a new game in release 15. It was my first playthrough of Corrupted Saviours and I had no prior game data.

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Nicely done. I'm sorry to report that using them as commanders probably won't be possible until the version after next, though. I hope that being able to play around with your defeated enemies a bit more will hold you over until then.
Eh, it's all good! :D

I'll just enjoy them all the more when that functionality is added

alri

Mar 8, 2019
is it possible to run this game without installing Java?
May I ask why you ask this question?

That aside: The game is written in Java and distributed as a jar-file, so you're going to need a JVM to run it.

You don't necessarily need to install said JVM (in the form of a JRE or JDK) on your system, you can just download the JVM as a zip file (for example from or ), extract it somewhere and run the game with a command line argument that looks something like this:

Code:
"path\to\JDK\folder\bin\java" -jar "Corrupted Saviors.jar"

Reactions: pt123

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
May I ask why you ask this question?

That aside: The game is written in Java and distributed as a jar-file, so you're going to need a JVM to run it.

You don't necessarily need to install said JVM (in the form of a JRE or JDK) on your system, you can just download the JVM as a zip file (for example from or ), extract it somewhere and run the game with a command line argument that looks something like this:

Code:
"path\to\JDK\folder\bin\java" -jar "Corrupted Saviors.jar"
Thanks for help. I ask questions because i only found Java installer (despite that i follow instructions)

I don't want to install Java because i don't use java programs

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks for help. I ask questions because i only found Java installer (despite that i follow instructions)

I don't want to install Java because i don't use java programs
Right, ok.

Just in case my previous post wasn't enough to point you in the right direction, I'll give a step-by-step guide (I assume you use Windows 10 64bit):
  1. Download an appropriate JDK zip file from . I recommend OpenJDK 11 x64 JDK.
  2. Download the newest version of Corrupted Saviors.
  3. Download the attached archive. It contains a batch file that will allow you to run the game by double clicking it if you do everything right.
  4. Unpack Corrupted Saviors into an empty folder.
  5. Unpack the attached archive and put the batch file that is contained inside it into the folder where you put all the Corrupted Saviors files.
  6. Unpack the JDK into that same folder. The folder should now hold the Corrupted Saviors and batch files plus a folder named something like "jdk-11.0.10+9" (exact name depends on the Java version you downloaded).
  7. Rename the "jdk-11.0.10+9" folder into "runtime".
  8. You should now be able to play the game by double clicking the batch file.
As a side note, you can usually do this sort of thing with any Java program.

Last edited:

aoeaoe

Jun 14, 2017
Release 16 has been out for a few days:

One suggestion for the dev is to highlight text that the player hasn't seen before so they know when it's safe to just click through the wall of text generated for each action, and when they should stop and re-read a passage since it has a new variation

Reactions: mordet and ViviX12

NilTide

Aug 7, 2020
Got a bug report for ya CSdev. This is on version 16. After a chosen's adaption pushes a circumstance to '1.00E', when they use an adaption on the following turn it will drop all the way down to 999. Granted, once I'm hitting these levels I'm generally past the point in the fight where numbers matter, but still a shame to see my ridiculous values go away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(There was a use of slaughter between the 2nd and third images to bump it up to 1.00E, but as another value was not dropping then I didn't copy it.

Last edited:

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
It was a brand new team generated by the game when I started a new game in release 15. It was my first playthrough of Corrupted Saviours and I had no prior game data.
I've been trying to replicate this one, but I still can't manage it. If anyone can get it to happen in a savefile and send it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Release 16 has been out for a few days:

One suggestion for the dev is to highlight text that the player hasn't seen before so they know when it's safe to just click through the wall of text generated for each action, and when they should stop and re-read a passage since it has a new variation
This is a lot more easily said than done. Each action generally has its text generated by a single function, with a bunch of variants depending on the target's stats and personality. Tracking whether the player has seen each exact combination wouldn't be trivial.
Typo in latest version (16)

Looks like the core problem here is a bug in the function which names tentacle outfits (which is why the Commander was apparently trying to impregnate her via her nipples). It'll stop doing that in the next version, but this won't fix Chosen who have already been affected by the bug.

As for "crosseyed," it looks like it's a regional variant. I'll be keeping it, since it seems appropriate for Corrupted Saviors to use corrupted English.
Got a bug report for ya CSdev. This is on version 16. After a chosen's adaption pushes a circumstance to '1.00E', when they use an adaption on the following turn it will drop all the way down to 999. Granted, once I'm hitting these levels I'm generally past the point in the fight where numbers matter, but still a shame to see my ridiculous values go away.

(There was a use of slaughter between the 2nd and third images to bump it up to 1.00E, but as another value was not dropping then I didn't copy it.
Another overflow bug rears its ugly head. Seems that the problem here was that the code which limits circumstance increases to only one level at a time gets angry when the next "limit" is higher than Long.MAX_VALUE. It'll be fixed in the next version.

aoeaoe

Jun 14, 2017
This is a lot more easily said than done. Each action generally has its text generated by a single function, with a bunch of variants depending on the target's stats and personality. Tracking whether the player has seen each exact combination wouldn't be trivial.
Sure it would:
1. Create an empty list
2. Before printing flavour text to screen, hash it with SHA256 or similar and do a lookup on the list for the hash value
3. If the hash doesn't appear in the list, highlight the text and then add the hash to the list. If the hash does appear, do nothing
4. Serialize the list and include it with the save file

Reactions: RottenCitizen

doomguy666

Jul 29, 2019
Does Anyone Have a way into the new game plus without having to beat the game? I would have to experience what this game has to offer but just don't have the time and brain cells to figure out how to achieve the insane numbers needed. Even a save file with a new game plus would be nice.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just putting he link for Release 16 here so the OP can be updated

Jun 23, 2017
Does Anyone Have a way into the new game plus without having to beat the game? I would have to experience what this game has to offer but just don't have the time and brain cells to figure out how to achieve the insane numbers needed. Even a save file with a new game plus would be nice.
You don't need to beat the game, you just need to reach the end. After the final battle, win or lose, cheats are unlocked and the ability to activate cheats at the beginning of the game becomes available in the options screen.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can you be sub in the game an is there any femdom content am a sub myself :) am a bit confused since the tags dosent tell me much would be happy to know hope you have a good day:)

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Does Anyone Have a way into the new game plus without having to beat the game?
There is no new game plus. Correction, there are no upgrades or differences other than starting over to get a higher score. There is only a rudimentary preview of the training function that is being included in a future campaign mode. There is also a quick-start cheat option that will immediately spawn and defeat chosen just so you can see it.

The game isn't that hard, but it did take me 3 failed games before I started to grasp what's necessary to start winning.

Last edited:

BladedHeaven

Jul 10, 2017
I'm probably an idiot but how do you progress with the trauma? Am I meant to aim for minor trauma by using two of the techniques when I surround a character? Is there some fancy way of reaching 100m of any unresolved stat?

Send help ><

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes