dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Got a bug report!
Was experimenting with the new Lilith's Awakening vignette, and the related Mark of the Succubus. If you visit a chosen with the mark (I don't know if this triggers with the tool, I've just seen it with the vignette mark.), and get them to LV.3 HATE and PLEA at the same time, the game freezes.

Chosen: Truth
Body: Foxy
Save: Slot 1, test
Replicate: Just Activate the mark, then wait twice.

Looking at the above issue, this might be related to them cumming, not reaching LV.3 HATE and PLEA at the same time.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Got a bug report!
Was experimenting with the new Lilith's Awakening vignette, and the related Mark of the Succubus. If you visit a chosen with the mark (I don't know if this triggers with the tool, I've just seen it with the vignette mark.), and get them to LV.3 HATE and PLEA at the same time, the game freezes.

Looking at the above issue, this might be related to them cumming, not reaching LV.3 HATE and PLEA at the same time.
I've been having some issues with just freezing in general when I click the continue point but I'm not really sure how it's connected.

Edit - Well I tried changing one of my forsaken to a futa whilst heavily pregnant but the game freezes.

Edit 2 - Having several freezes all over the place, not even related to the marks either.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone know if there are any image packs out their with dudes in them too?
I'm pretty sure Contemplative Yearning's pack includes both male and female versions for some of the Chosen, but I think it's only a handful. Beyond that I don't think any of the packs posted here have male Chosen, at least none of the ones I'm familiar with.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
My pack has male variants for some chosen although it’s only when they aren’t transformed (civilian state)

I do plan on expanding that side of my pack in the future

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I'm currently working on an image pack that will include male versions as it's personal preference (hence why I deleted the pack post I did) but I'm needing to know the folder structure and if all the expressions are the same as the woman's.

Facial Expressions I've been doing for the women - angry, fear, focus, joy, lewd, neutral, sad, smug, struggle, swoon, and used. I don't know if I need to be doing the smug and used since I've been doing the forsaken profiles but figured I'd do it anyway.

Small preview of a few male versions of some of the chosen I'm working on. As of this post, I have four chosen profiles semi-done but now going back to do the male versions and possibly the animalistic ones? Not bothering with undead because I don't feel like figuring that out right now.

Reactions: Sant3224 and 55___

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I'm currently working on an image pack that will include male versions as it's personal preference (hence why I deleted the pack post I did) but I'm needing to know the folder structure and if all the expressions are the same as the woman's.

Facial Expressions I've been doing for the women - angry, fear, focus, joy, lewd, neutral, sad, smug, struggle, swoon, and used. I don't know if I need to be doing the smug and used since I've been doing the forsaken profiles but figured I'd do it anyway.

Small preview of a few male versions of some of the chosen I'm working on. As of this post, I have four chosen profiles semi-done but now going back to do the male versions and possibly the animalistic ones? Not bothering with undead because I don't feel like figuring that out right now.
The folder structure is the same for males, just within the folder for the Chosen create a folder called "male" and within it put the pictures in the same structure as normal, and if you want Forsaken/Civilian/etc pictures just create folders for it within the male folder.

Reactions: Roseys

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I really wish detailed customization was easier and didn´t require so much region/material cycling, would it maybe be feasible to make pre-defined clothing items which could just be imported (And possibly customized further afterwards)?

Also I´m curious: Are there any plans for the last 2 possible distortion combinations? Or is that still far off in the future / not intended to be made?
I have added an internal system to the code for making pre-defined clothing items, but this is currently mostly used for Chosen picking out civilian clothes. The Chosen's transformation clothes weren't made using this system, so moving them over is going to be a bit of a pain. I'll do it at some point, though, and then it'll just be a matter of adding an interface on the player side so that you all can use it as well.

The last two Distortions are planned to be added before too long, but I'm not sure exactly when it'll be. Probably either just before or just after the next round of boss fights.
If you found this situation difficult, and I couldn't find a way, it's likely very few people will manage to complete a scenario like this. I understand, reading between the lines, that you are planning to make some adjustments to Splendor. I'd also suggest a more robust implementation of loop difficulty, when you feel like you can overhaul that, that takes into account that some combinations of species are more difficult than others--sometimes difficulties are multiplicative rather than additive. I gave a vibes-based overview of how difficult I thought the teams were a while ago in this thread. I don't think this particular team needs a 233% Trauma resolution and 27% Damage Mitigation to be a reasonable challenge (and yes, some of that comes from Splendor, but even 210% Trauma and 24% Damage Mitigation would be quite tough). That is of course just my opinion here. Thank you very much for the advice in getting through the loop.
I agree with the idea of making the loop difficulty determination a bit more nuanced. It's another thorny balance issue, though, so I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to untangle it.
CSdev Crash report in 49d:

Steps to reproduce:
Thanks for catching this bug. Also, blogspot isn't letting me comment to my own blog right now, but thanks for the R50 bug catch as well. It turns out that I messed up my for loops in the downtime weight calculation, which meant that rather than the Undead achievement applying a x3 effective multiplier to each trauma type, it was instead applying the x3 multiplier four times to the same trauma for a total of x81 effective trauma. That's why Chosen were sometimes unpredictably doing a downtime action that was clearly above what their trauma should've allowed. This has been fixed in R50b.
On a side note would it be possible to add a future teammate relationship which guarantee's that the chosen that have it will appear in the same run when their is a run they could both appear in? So that when I make a team of custom superior chosen they don't appear one by one.
This is planned.
Yeah honestly this is one thing I hate about setting relationships, they force the Chosen not to be together. Like, I get it'd be a lot of work to do since it'd mean rewriting a bunch of scenes to account for it, but it is kinda disappointing that you cant say, have a pair of sisters on the Chosen team that you can corrupt together and stuff like that.
You can override this when making campaign custom Chosen, but it causes relationship events to be disabled, so you'll just see the regular in-combat interactions for them.
Does anyone know anyway to change custom chosen's personality # and race without resetting the entire clothing and naming system? Its been a hastle wanting to change the race and then having to change every piece of clothing again. Also anyone unable to use the change race then set same personality, i have to direct do it or it just freezes/softlocks
I missed this bug report while making R50b, but I'll take another look and see if I can fix it.
I´m still very strongly hoping for a function to import/export clothing articles and/or entire outfits, it´d vastly improve (and shorten the time needed) custom Chosen. Considering we already CAN inport/export entire Chosen I´d think it´d be possible to implement such a thing, though I suppose only the dev would know for sure.
This is also planned and pretty close to implementation. I'm thinking that I'll have it be another kind of exportable file just like Chosen rosters.
I also think something seems off with Greater sins imminent. 3 Chosen all at e16 Trauma in every stat and each with a Total Break should not be doing 45EE group downtime actions. If I skip the next turn, Void does a 50EE action and the other two do a group 30EE action. Same if I skip another. Only after skipping a third time do I get 50 EE each. View attachment 3273427
This was definitely an overflow error. The downtime trauma calculation has been refactored in R50 so that this shouldn't be happening anymore.
Hmm. So uhh. Are the alternate skip loops somehow broken? I have the option for Loop 5 as I did the animalistic distortion before t3. However, my screen is kind of frozen. Any ideas? View attachment 3279277
Edit: Just super long loading time then it loaded (HOWEVER)
There is a bug, the loop doesn't exist. I think the update 49b-d one of it messed something up as I tried a fresh 49 download of game and the sprawling slums was there this time. Idk if anyone can message CSDev for a later hotfix in future.
Thanks for catching this bug - it should be fixed in R50.
I was wondering if anyone else here was enjoying this show. Ended up switching over to the manga. It's a good time. Though somewhat hilariously, I don't think Utena would enjoy this game due to some characterization we see later.
Yes, Utena definitely wouldn't like most Demon Lords. I think she'd even be offended by Temptation-based ones.
Okay, I've got a weird corner case here. I have a small percentage for male and futanari chosen in my campaign and have male shifting set to be always on. I set a custom character as the bait, forgetting that all their named relations are Superior Chosen (only on loop 2). When I saw that the random male chosen I got was only a childhood friend, I went back to before choosing the new town, and set a character who had a random mother who was also a chosen as bait and got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A female chosen who used to be male (they showed up with a Morality Break so that's a pretty cool detail that's internally consistent) who has children despite being a virgin (they could have adopted, but it still feels a bit weird, especially since she is stated to be enjoying new ways of having fun with a female body and is getting gangbanged on the regular). Additionally, despite being female, they don't have a bust size in their stats but do have a listed penis size. They also have thoughts on a hypothetical penis which mainly bothers me because I feel like it would make more sense for it to be "Attitude toward their lost penis" or "Attitude toward regaining their penis" or something like that.

So yeah, a really weird set of circumstances that came together. I'm more than happy to provide the save file if requested if it could help if the cause needs tracking down.
This was another body mismatch bug, like that one that was affecting bosses a couple of releases ago. The game tried to generate a father for one of the Chosen, then switched him to female without updating all the relevant variables. This should stop happening in R50 (although previously bugged Chosen will remain bugged).
Two small suggestions:
1. It would be nice if you could set whether or not you wanted a Chosen's virginity to be preserved before you got psychic reading. I know it wouldn't come up that often but it just did for me thanks to a low cost Forsaken.
The virginity preservation toggle is going to get a small rework soon, so I'll make sure that this option is part of it.
2. If male chosen can spawn, a setting to allow chosen to also potentially have fathers who are chosen.
This should already be happening.
What determines relationships between the chosen and the forsaken? Some are relatives, that is straightforward but others are childhood friends etc.. Is there a limit to how many there can be? Should I try to send each forsaken to each chosen one by one to determine this?

Moreover how can you induce bonding between forsaken and chosen? Sending Ambassadors seem to be futile even if the chosen is corrupted. The only exception is if they had some sort of a relationship prior to meeting as chosen and forsaken.

Are there plans to introduce game mechanics to mend rifts between forsaken? You cannot even force anything between them even when you can force them to do pretty much anything else with effort.
I'm tentatively interested in adding some ways to help Forsaken bond together, but I'm not 100% sure how it should work yet. I don't want to tie it to custom sex scenes, since I want those to be purely flavor-based, and Forsaken friendship/rivalry has gameplay effects.
Secondarily I want to start with one male two female chosen. I can modify the ratios from options... Would modifying this in options after the first round of chosen selection impact future cities? Or would the ratio be locked to when the game started?
Chosen genders are determined when the loop is started. If you change the toggles, they'll take effect starting with the next loop.
I'm getting a freeze/crash when going to the next city after loop 3. Freeze occurs when selecting the "Next City" button. I think it's linked to the alternative route option, as the game freezes before displaying the option.

Save is C3-End.

Edit: looks like this only occurs on 49D? Save works fine on 49.
Thanks for catching this bug. It's fixed in R50.
Honestly the few episodes that came out I enjoyed a lot which partly made it so fun to draw them.
Making them in the game did make me realize the custom chosen creator should have a way to change text color for a chosen, a very simple but kind of obvious customization aspect I didn't think about until now. I might message CSDev about the suggestion if he doesn't already see this post at some point.
This is another case of something which is tricky to do because of bad coding practices early in development. I will add it to my to-do list, though.
i love this game but i am awful at it. Is there a chance that a "moron" or "game journalist" difficulty could be added? Cheating takes much of the fun out of it but playing normally is super hard
I'm thinking of adding some smaller EE-generating cheats in order to allow players to give themselves a smaller advantage while still keeping the game interesting. For single play mode, there's also the option to start with a variable number of items. I'm not currently planning on any other difficulty sliders, though.
Is there a reason why in game events are disabled between related chosen?
The events were all written under the assumption that the Chosen just met each other during their defense of the city and form their opinions of each other based on what happens during the loop. There'd need to be a lot of rewriting for the scenes to make sense for Chosen who are already close.
When adding new custom Chosen, is there a way to add them to an existing save file? I'm a few loops in and would rather not restart, but I'd also like to see some of the custom Chosen in my campaign.
This isn't currently possible, but I think it shouldn't be too difficult to add. I'll put it on my to-do list.
Anyone else having issues with the game freezing up whenever someone cums in a sex scene with an active mark? I almost exclusively play with male chosen if that affects anything, but I'm running into problems with all of them with the mark regardless of personality.
Got a bug report!

This bug had a surprising source. Basically, the game was checking to see if the receiver of the ejaculation had the Mark of the Succubus, and it'd bug out if there was no receiver to check. It should be fixed in R50b.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with the idea of making the loop difficulty determination a bit more nuanced. It's another thorny balance issue, though, so I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to untangle it.

Thanks for catching this bug. Also, blogspot isn't letting me comment to my own blog right now, but thanks for the R50 bug catch as well. It turns out that I messed up my for loops in the downtime weight calculation, which meant that rather than the Undead achievement applying a x3 effective multiplier to each trauma type, it was instead applying the x3 multiplier four times to the same trauma for a total of x81 effective trauma. That's why Chosen were sometimes unpredictably doing a downtime action that was clearly above what their trauma should've allowed. This has been fixed in R50b.
Don't know if you're working on the website right now or not, but I currently get no data from corruptedsaviors.blogspot.com when I go to it.

So, if anyone else wants the new patch, it's linked here:

Seems to be working now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roseys

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Some minor word issues

"On one side she's concealed within her torn cloak from her shoulder all the way down to her wrists. . It doesn't really hide her heavy breasts." random dot in place.

"EXPO up! down her thighs as she writhes in orgasm." Words missing here

"The tentacle fucks her even as it fills her upand she hates how good it feels." no space between up - and.

"His torn robe clings to his shoulders and along his arms all the way down his arm so that only his fingertips poke out. . It doesn't really hide his chest. " random dot between out and it.

He's completely unable to hide his cum dripping down from under his torn torn robe, enhanced by your hypnotic spores. <- torn appears twice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit for question - So I redownloaded the game to look at the base portraits we have and I noticed there's a folder called Devil. So, I'm assuming that's another folder that needs portraits?

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
So how does one get Mark of the Succubus on a Forsaken?

[ ] Endless Mission
All three Chosen must have experienced Total Innocence Break
All three Chosen must have Hypnosis Effectiveness at least 200% higher than the Total Break requirement
Each of the Chosen must have a positive relationship with the other two

[ ] Lilith's Awakening
All three Chosen must have experienced the Endless Mission vignette
All three Chosen must have Hypnosis Effectiveness at least 500% higher than the Total Break requirement
Each of the Chosen must have a positive relationship with the other two
It's the sort you have to plan for, and not one that's just going to happen on its own.

Reactions: Kalloi

Edger

May 30, 2017
that sounds hard specially then being friends. Regardless thanks for the info. BTW how do you stop Forsaken from getting stunned?

Last edited:

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
that sounds hard specially then being friends. Regardless thanks for the info. BTW how do you stop Forsaken from getting stunned?
If I remember right, usually forsaken get stunned when something forces them off (most common is probably the Detonate T3 action). There's no way I know to stop it, but it's usually something you want because it increases Punisher %effectiveness.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
If I remember right, usually forsaken get stunned when something forces them off (most common is probably the Detonate T3 action). There's no way I know to stop it, but it's usually something you want because it increases Punisher %effectiveness.
Well you could always let go of the chosen before they explode...

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
It really does depend on the personalities you come across in a loop, if you’re pursuing a team-wide distortion with negotiation or temptation for example. Getting the whole team in negotiation can put some chosen in unbreakable friendships from the relationship event

Besides that, I did intentionally design the event to be a bit hard to achieve due to the amount of content it has, the stage of a loop you can unlock it at, and to give some loops a inate uniqueness to them. There will be a rival version of the vignette chain i have in mind to commission CSDev for but it will be awhile since there’s some other vignettes/ideas I’m interested to see first

I hope you’re able to see the scene with your favorite chosen and worst case you can always use cheats

Reactions: Edger
Nov 9, 2022
Hello e'rybody! I made a workflow for ComfyUI that can make portraits with the full emotional range from any input image with one click... And then forgot to post it for six months. ANYWAY! It's not super refined, so you might need to mess around with it to get good results, but with any luck it'll take some of the tedium out of making portraits; especially larger packs.

If you're better at ComfyUI than I am, feel free to hit me with any tips to make it better.
Other than cleaning up the spaghetti trails. Those are a historical landmark, they have to stay.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
hey, how do you recruit/turn a chosen into a forsaken?
During the Final Battle Chosen will gain a stat called "Resolve", and Chosen become Forsaken when their Resolve is reduced to 0 during the Final Battle. There is no way for a Chosen to become a Forsaken before the Final battle.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes