wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
While there was nothing you could do to prevent that specific friendship from starting, other than starting with Reds Core instead of Blue, you still have the ability to turn them into rivals. If you break Red's core vulnerability/s next that should start a rift, unless Green or Blue already have that vulnerability broken. What the guide says about breaking Significant vulnerabilities applies to Chosen who haven't had any breaks yet.

Keep at it! This game has a pretty steep learning curve because of how complex all of the mechanics can be when they're all interacting, but it's really fun once you've got a good grip on the basics. I'm still learning, myself every time I play!
Thanks! I'll give that a shot! And yeah, I love the game, I'm just trying to get it all figured out

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
While there was nothing you could do to prevent that specific friendship from starting, other than starting with Reds Core instead of Blue, you still have the ability to turn them into rivals. If you break Red's core vulnerability/s next that should start a rift, unless Green or Blue already have that vulnerability broken. What the guide says about breaking Significant vulnerabilities applies to Chosen who haven't had any breaks yet.

Keep at it! This game has a pretty steep learning curve because of how complex all of the mechanics can be when they're all interacting, but it's really fun once you've got a good grip on the basics. I'm still learning, myself every time I play!
I'm having a real hard time getting to 10k damage on any of them, I'm on day 19, but I've broken all of their core tier 1 breaks. I'm not sure if I should just waste days to save up EE to buy other things or if there's any suggested strategy to reaching 10k? The normal commanders tend to do way more damage than the specialized commanders, but they are using all of those tactics that reduce damage making it feel impossible to reach 10K.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I'm having a real hard time getting to 10k damage on any of them, I'm on day 19, but I've broken all of their core tier 1 breaks. I'm not sure if I should just waste days to save up EE to buy other things or if there's any suggested strategy to reaching 10k? The normal commanders tend to do way more damage than the specialized commanders, but they are using all of those tactics that reduce damage making it feel impossible to reach 10K.
One of the things you want to stay mindful of is who you want to strike first in any given day. In my experience the best person to start with is whoever is weak to INJU first, because they're the most malleable when it comes to Circumstance damage. Starting an encounter surrounding them and building INJU and EXPO values at the start, and may as well build HATE and PLEA while you're at it. Then before surrounding them again, surround the other Chosen you want to work on, and do your best to get started on their EXPO. Grab the first Chosen again to minimize Extermination gain, and continue building on EXPO, INJU, HATE, PLEA normally in that order, but swapping them around based on how close one is to getting to the next lvl is what matters most. If you're still struggling, not making a commander for a day or two to build EE for getting more upgrades (particularly ones that increase how long your Commander can surround Chosen) could be good. If your still having trouble, give me some more specifics and I'll see if I can help with more detail.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
One of the things you want to stay mindful of is who you want to strike first in any given day. In my experience the best person to start with is whoever is weak to INJU first, because they're the most malleable when it comes to Circumstance damage. Starting an encounter surrounding them and building INJU and EXPO values at the start, and may as well build HATE and PLEA while you're at it. Then before surrounding them again, surround the other Chosen you want to work on, and do your best to get started on their EXPO. Grab the first Chosen again to minimize Extermination gain, and continue building on EXPO, INJU, HATE, PLEA normally in that order, but swapping them around based on how close one is to getting to the next lvl is what matters most. If you're still struggling, not making a commander for a day or two to build EE for getting more upgrades (particularly ones that increase how long your Commander can surround Chosen) could be good. If your still having trouble, give me some more specifics and I'll see if I can help with more detail.

I'm a bit confused, as wouldn't that mean I'd always be doing the majority of my damage to the weak to INJ one each time since my actual target is the second one that I'm only doing the exposure damage to?

my Chosen are:

Blaze:
Morality: FEAR --|-- HATE <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Grind and Pummel until 10k dmg
Innocence: DISG ---|----- PLEA <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved DISG
Confidence: PAIN ----|- INJU <= Core Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k INJU to Sodomize
Dignity: SHAM ---|----- EXPO <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved SHAM

Honey:
Morality: FEAR --|----- HATE <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved FEAR
Innocence: DISG ----| PLEA <= Core Vulnerability: Use Caress and Humiliate until 10k dmg
Confidence: PAIN ---|-- INJU <= Significant Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k INJU to Sodomize
Dignity: SHAM -----| EXPO <= Core Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k EXPO to Broadcast

Miracle:
Morality: FEAR -----| HATE <= Core Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k HATE to Inseminate
Innocence: DISG ---|-- PLEA <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Caress and Humiliate until 10k dmg
Confidence: PAIN -|--- INJU <= Minor Vulnerability: Use Caress and Pummel until 10k dmg
Dignity: SHAM ---|-- EXPO <= Significant Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k EXPO to Broadcast

Attached are the breaks since they would be pretty confusing not being super aligned at all.

The big problem I run into that I seem to constantly run into the hurdle where I'm just not doing enough damage to the circumstances to reach a tier 2 break. It creeps up so slowly due to all the debuffs going on from their tactics and allies. Even though Blaze is super weak to exposure, I can't seem to rely on that because she uses those tactics that make it go up slow and I spend way too many turns trying to get hers up, and if I try using one of the specialized commanders, it seems to barely make a dent. I'm usually able to make a two turn capture 5 round duration commander, but it still doesn't seem to be enough. Usually I use the commander to target my main target once to soften them early, then hit Blaze when she rushes in for that exposure buff, but I can never get Blazes' exposure to 1000 in time so I'm stuck at just the x2 multiplier from it.

The upgrades I have are: Psychic Reading, Wide Deployment, Fast Breeders, Focus, Coordinated Deployment, Eager Breeders, Weakness Sense, Enhanced Polymorphism, Perception, Patience, Hunger, Lust, Anger, Mania, Cunning, Persistence, Human Collaborators, Nursery Hives, Vengeful Reconstitution, Causal Projection, Intelligence

I'm currently working on Networked Consciousness

EDIT: All the tier 2 breaks are ones that were broken on generation of the characters

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I'm a bit confused, as wouldn't that mean I'd always be doing the majority of my damage to the weak to INJ one each time since my actual target is the second one that I'm only doing the exposure damage to?

my Chosen are:

Blaze:
Morality: FEAR --|-- HATE <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Grind and Pummel until 10k dmg
Innocence: DISG ---|----- PLEA <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved DISG
Confidence: PAIN ----|- INJU <= Core Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k INJU to Sodomize
Dignity: SHAM ---|----- EXPO <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved SHAM

Honey:
Morality: FEAR --|----- HATE <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved FEAR
Innocence: DISG ----| PLEA <= Core Vulnerability: Use Caress and Humiliate until 10k dmg
Confidence: PAIN ---|-- INJU <= Significant Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k INJU to Sodomize
Dignity: SHAM -----| EXPO <= Core Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k EXPO to Broadcast

Miracle:
Morality: FEAR -----| HATE <= Core Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k HATE to Inseminate
Innocence: DISG ---|-- PLEA <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Caress and Humiliate until 10k dmg
Confidence: PAIN -|--- INJU <= Minor Vulnerability: Use Caress and Pummel until 10k dmg
Dignity: SHAM ---|-- EXPO <= Significant Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k EXPO to Broadcast

Attached are the breaks since they would be pretty confusing not being super aligned at all.

The big problem I run into that I seem to constantly run into the hurdle where I'm just not doing enough damage to the circumstances to reach a tier 2 break. It creeps up so slowly due to all the debuffs going on from their tactics and allies. Even though Blaze is super weak to exposure, I can't seem to rely on that because she uses those tactics that make it go up slow and I spend way too many turns trying to get hers up, and if I try using one of the specialized commanders, it seems to barely make a dent. I'm usually able to make a two turn capture 5 round duration commander, but it still doesn't seem to be enough. Usually I use the commander to target my main target once to soften them early, then hit Blaze when she rushes in for that exposure buff, but I can never get Blazes' exposure to 1000 in time so I'm stuck at just the x2 multiplier from it.

The upgrades I have are: Psychic Reading, Wide Deployment, Fast Breeders, Focus, Coordinated Deployment, Eager Breeders, Weakness Sense, Enhanced Polymorphism, Perception, Patience, Hunger, Lust, Anger, Mania, Cunning, Persistence, Human Collaborators, Nursery Hives, Vengeful Reconstitution, Causal Projection, Intelligence

I'm currently working on Networked Consciousness

EDIT: All the tier 2 breaks are ones that were broken on generation of the characters
I am assuming Blaze is your target for Tempt in this scenario. I forgot to mention in my last message to work on things other than EXPO for the second chosen (aka your Tempt target). The general idea is to choose a Chosen that has low resistances to EXPO and INJU as your starting chosen so you can build up multipliers quickly. If you're trying to get breaks immediately, Miracle is your best starter. Honey might be a better first target just to try and get some extra EE by breaking their Cores, because of how weak they are to HATE and the small weakness in INJU. Using those to get T-1 breaks on PLEA and EXPO might make them a better starting Chosen. In fact, focusing on Honey to get T-2 breaks might be the best use of your time, starting with INJU. Always keep in mind that the Chosen you start combat with, is but a building block for the Chosen you want to target. Miracle is your current best first target because of their weakness to INJU and EXPO. Focusing on those and then PLEA should be enough to get started. Trying to get a HATE break may also be worth it just for the +2 EE for using Violence if you haven't already gotten that. Afterwards I'd go after Honey to dig into her HATE then EXPO then INJU, building towards sodomize to get them weaker to INJU. After getting a T-2 Confidence (INJU) break I think Honey will be your best starter because of how easy it'll be to build up circumstance damage with her weakness to HATE and INJU. This whole game is about setting up for the future and adjusting your plans accordingly. The Chosen line up you have as of now, is too strong to get an actual Tempt Distortion. Honey and Miracle need to be softened up first, mainly so you can get one of them to be your source of EXPO multipliers. Honey would be the optimal target because EXPO is her CORE which will get you extra EE but it'll be tougher to get started compared to Miracle.

Sorry my messages tend to be a bit jumbled. If you're still having trouble, definitely save up for Networked Consciousness, it is in my opinion, the single most useful upgrade in the game. It's so powerful. If you're STILL having trouble after that, export the save for me and I'll see if I can crack them, and give you a play by play that can (hopefully) help you get a better understanding of how to approach your current team. (And maybe understand my mess of messages lol)
Cheers!

Edit: Actually just export the save file for me. I'm too invested not to give it a whirl. XD

Last edited:

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I am assuming Blaze is your target for Tempt in this scenario. I forgot to mention in my last message to work on things other than EXPO for the second chosen (aka your Tempt target). The general idea is to choose a Chosen that has low resistances to EXPO and INJU as your starting chosen so you can build up multipliers quickly. If you're trying to get breaks immediately, Miracle is your best starter. Honey might be a better first target just to try and get some extra EE by breaking their Cores, because of how weak they are to HATE and the small weakness in INJU. Using those to get T-1 breaks on PLEA and EXPO might make them a better starting Chosen. In fact, focusing on Honey to get T-2 breaks might be the best use of your time, starting with INJU. Always keep in mind that the Chosen you start combat with, is but a building block for the Chosen you want to target. Miracle is your current best first target because of their weakness to INJU and EXPO. Focusing on those and then PLEA should be enough to get started. Trying to get a HATE break may also be worth it just for the +2 EE for using Violence if you haven't already gotten that. Afterwards I'd go after Honey to dig into her HATE then EXPO then INJU, building towards sodomize to get them weaker to INJU. After getting a T-2 Confidence (INJU) break I think Honey will be your best starter because of how easy it'll be to build up circumstance damage with her weakness to HATE and INJU. This whole game is about setting up for the future and adjusting your plans accordingly. The Chosen line up you have as of now, is too strong to get an actual Tempt Distortion. Honey and Miracle need to be softened up first, mainly so you can get one of them to be your source of EXPO multipliers. Honey would be the optimal target because EXPO is her CORE which will get you extra EE but it'll be tougher to get started compared to Miracle.

Sorry my messages tend to be a bit jumbled. If you're still having trouble, definitely save up for Networked Consciousness, it is in my opinion, the single most useful upgrade in the game. It's so powerful. If you're STILL having trouble after that, export the save for me and I'll see if I can crack them, and give you a play by play that can (hopefully) help you get a better understanding of how to approach your current team. (And maybe understand my mess of messages lol)
Cheers!

Edit: Actually just export the save file for me. I'm too invested not to give it a whirl. XD
Haha, no problem, here you go, and thanks for all the advice! I'm already past the point of getting tempt on them currently as I decided I would do tempt once I beat them normally, but I will see how it goes!

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Haha, no problem, here you go, and thanks for all the advice! I'm already past the point of getting tempt on them currently as I decided I would do tempt once I beat them normally, but I will see how it goes!
I completely forgot you weren't going for Tempt anymore. That... Changes things slightly. I'll reevaluate later. Blaze could be a better Chosen to start your days with because of their weakness in EXPO and PLEA. You could start off building HATE, INJU, EXPO, PLEA as your opener for battle. I'm still thinking Honey is your best bet for having as your designated first target but Blaze is decent because of the PLEA weakness making them easier to get longer captures after the first. This requires testing. I'll being giving your team a try after work tonight. I'm excited to test their mettle!

Feb 24, 2020
Whenever I start the game it just has a blank screen with no buttons or text, but when I remove my save file it works fine, is there anyway I can fix this without losing my save?

Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
What fetishes are in this game? Futanari and beastiality are a huge turn off for me.

Are there cheats for this game as well? I'm someone who enjoys reading things as a VN rather than playing a game, so if there's a grind I can skip that would be preferable.

thank you

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
There are cheats, and there's futa that can be toggled off. There's also girls being fucked by tentacle demons and other minions of the demon lord.

Reactions: Bobbyd1

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
What fetishes are in this game? Futanari and beastiality are a huge turn off for me.

Are there cheats for this game as well? I'm someone who enjoys reading things as a VN rather than playing a game, so if there's a grind I can skip that would be preferable.

thank you
Honestly? This game probably isn't your cup of tea. Both the "Bestiality" (it's not actually bestiality, as it's a quadrupedal demon) and Futanari are avoidable, and there are cheats so you can see most of the content easily. That said, the scenes aren't really like a VN's scenes would be, and a lot of the eroticism comes through the context of the grind of the game itself (IMO). That said, give it a shot! Hopefully you'll enjoy the content enough to come back for new updates. The next one is portraits for the Chosen and Forsaken!

Edit: I forgot to mention some of the tags! Rape, Tentacle, Hypnosis, Corruption, Violence/Torture (can be substituted for tickling in the options), Lesbian, Gay, Futa, Gangbang, Anal, Vaginal, Oral, Monster/Interspecies, Public Exposure, Masturbation, Stripping, and probably a few I missed. Hope this helped!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobbyd1

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
As someone who also hates beast, I found the game pretty enjoyable. I also play with futa off since male-on-futa is yuck to me. I don't mind futa-on-female but dick + dick is too gay for me to enjoy myself.

It's definitely worth a try, just don't forget to double check what form your commander takes - there's only one "beast" scene and it's a commander one so that's where you need to keep an eye out. Unfortunately it's linked to a attribute pretty useful for certain builds, but by the same token you can build around it fairly simply.

The tentacle scenes are honestly non-penetrative, except for the clothes one. Even if they do count as beast for you it might be worth checking them out if only because they're mostly just groping.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Ok, been busy these last weeks, but finally I can give some feedback.

Here are my takes (this is for the campaign mode, and there is no particular order of priority)

1.- let me say: this is a great way to do campaign mode as you already have a placeholder for the fundamental things, just need to add more things and balance.

2.- Need some second chance after losing, otherwise is too reliant on rerolling (save-scumming) and/or playing perfectly. Sometimes you underestimate the city modifier or are one of those unexpected teams, whatever is the reason, sometimes you just get bad combinations when you can't deal with it. I would recommend something like a defensive battle (although I don't know how would it work), or a multiple lives system (I like more the other idea but this can be a placeholder).

3.- I think that checkpoints of the achievements should give you different upgrades as you progress with them because eventually, they are going to be obsolete, mainly with Punisher achievements that if it stays the way it is, well, it will not be very useful. superior chosen is good as it is, the temp maybe but honestly i'd say is ok as it is, and the sacrifice forsaken one is also ok.

4.- Superior chosen and forsaken are awesome and really strong. I don't have anything more to say about them, except to make them accessible in options and customization.

5.- maybe add 5 additional days AFTER beating a city. to train forsaken mostly, but if you add more things to do at the end of a city it would add more use to these days.

I don't think I have other points...

Great Update

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Okay, so it seems like all the reviews agree that there is a steep learning curve, but this is ridiculous.
The only time I seem to succeed at all is if I go against what the tips file tells me to do and go after their minor weaknesses first instead of trying to break their core values.
I noticed that some people have said that they can snowball into having over 30+ turns of the three heroines surrounded around day 10, but my apparently stupid ass can't even get more than 3 turns on one if I'm lucky.

Am I just not understanding the game still?
I've done three playthroughs and each one seems to end the same with me just trying my damndest to get as many meager EP as I can, usually only getting maybe three per fight unless I get lucky.
I've tried going after their core weaknesses the entire game, going after their minor weaknesses the entire game, focusing only on the most vulnerable Chosen the entire game, but it seems like doing any or all of those things fail the same way every time.

Like, it's supposedly a steep learning curve, but it really just feels more like a door that I don't have a key to since I can't even come close to winning.
Also, it says you can continue after the campaign is complete with the same characters to try again, but each time it just starts me over with three new chosen.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Okay, so it seems like all the reviews agree that there is a steep learning curve, but this is ridiculous.
The only time I seem to succeed at all is if I go against what the tips file tells me to do and go after their minor weaknesses first instead of trying to break their core values.
I noticed that some people have said that they can snowball into having over 30+ turns of the three heroines surrounded around day 10, but my apparently stupid ass can't even get more than 3 turns on one if I'm lucky.

Am I just not understanding the game still?
I've done three playthroughs and each one seems to end the same with me just trying my damndest to get as many meager EP as I can, usually only getting maybe three per fight unless I get lucky.
I've tried going after their core weaknesses the entire game, going after their minor weaknesses the entire game, focusing only on the most vulnerable Chosen the entire game, but it seems like doing any or all of those things fail the same way every time.

Like, it's supposedly a steep learning curve, but it really just feels more like a door that I don't have a key to since I can't even come close to winning.
Also, it says you can continue after the campaign is complete with the same characters to try again, but each time it just starts me over with three new chosen.
Hello, friend! I'm a bit busy with work right now, but I would be happy to help you soon. Corrupted Saviors has a lot going on in it, and I will gladly help you work your way through it! In a couple hours when my shift ends.

Reactions: Kalloi
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes