Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Noticed something odd, I have two chosen with both their T3 Confidence breaks all set up to pop when grabbed by a commander, so I'm taking a suppressor with multiple grabs and targeting the third chosen, thinking I'll work on her a bit for some trauma, then nab the other two when they show up right after each other before they can trigger detonate and nix all my charges. But as soon as I grab the first one who's ready to break, all my other capture charges instantly vanish, even though she hasn't triggered detonate. At first I just thought I forgot to buy a second capture, so I reloaded and brought four captures. Once again as soon as I grabbed the first chosen who was prepped to break, all the capture charges go poof and I can't grab the second, even though the first one I nabbed hasn't triggered detonate or even started charging it yet.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I have a bug with the negotiation distortion, my team is not at 1.0G angst yet but I can still use the negotiation distortion. Anyone know if it's something else? Save is the one called "negotiation".
I sent CSDev your message as well as the save and they've just uploaded the bugfix so the requirements are what they should be. Ty for posting this! Honestly I wasn't able to see the distortion on my own save until I saw yours and realized the guide had an error, CSDev also fixed the error in the written guide
so if anyone read the guide about the new distortion "violence" or t1 morality is okay to break, not t1 dignity.

here's the link for the bugfix as well:

guy231

Aug 4, 2017
Noticed something odd, I have two chosen with both their T3 Confidence breaks all set up to pop when grabbed by a commander, so I'm taking a suppressor with multiple grabs and targeting the third chosen, thinking I'll work on her a bit for some trauma, then nab the other two when they show up right after each other before they can trigger detonate and nix all my charges. But as soon as I grab the first one who's ready to break, all my other capture charges instantly vanish, even though she hasn't triggered detonate. At first I just thought I forgot to buy a second capture, so I reloaded and brought four captures. Once again as soon as I grabbed the first chosen who was prepped to break, all the capture charges go poof and I can't grab the second, even though the first one I nabbed hasn't triggered detonate or even started charging it yet.
If you are using a commander with suppressor/defiler/punisher upgrades, you can't capture again until the capture runs out on one of the chosen, since your body is busy messing with her. With the normal commander they end up surrounded by goons, so you can keep using it.
I sent CSDev your message as well as the save and they've just uploaded the bugfix so the requirements are what they should be. Ty for posting this! Honestly I wasn't able to see the distortion on my own save until I saw yours and realized the guide had an error, CSDev also fixed the error in the written guide
so if anyone read the guide about the new distortion "violence" or t1 morality is okay to break, not t1 dignity.

here's the link for the bugfix as well:
Mega
I was just about to comment on the official site about the guide, I'm glad you caught that. I changed my own guide when I noticed it was different than the website cause I check it for reference and it kept messing me up.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
All I can think of immediately that isn't a bug is that there are also T3 breaks that can give girls skills to reduce the amount of surround turns of their allies and destroy your capture count. Do your other girls have T3 Morality breaks? "Slaughter" is the skill to watch out for for surround turn reduction. I forget what the skill is called that destroys capture limits. Here's Slaughter fucking up surrounds:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you though.

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I think I follow what you're saying, I know that if a chosen's INJU is high enough they will detonate instantly, but from what you're saying it might be a bug, if you still have the save could you upload here so I can double check?

guy231

Aug 4, 2017
A quick question about forsaken for anyone that knows. Say I'm making an aversion distortion chosen. Is it better to distort someone with MOR/CON cores or not? Does it have any effect on the corruption values or damage output of the forsaken?

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
I think I follow what you're saying, I know that if a chosen's INJU is high enough they will detonate instantly, but from what you're saying it might be a bug, if you still have the save could you upload here so I can double check?
Ah, no need, I tried again and it worked. I must have seen the button disappear and forgot I needed to wait for her to actually pop before it came back or something.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Y'know, I'd really like an option to unlock Cheating from the beginning, so I don't need to go through 40 days of skipping just to rewind time when the girls kick my ass. Cheats on the Campaign mode would be pretty good too.

I really just want to get the Meguca as Forsaken so I can use them on the Yuusha, but it's kind of a pain to redo it every update.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Y'know, I'd really like an option to unlock Cheating from the beginning, so I don't need to go through 40 days of skipping just to rewind time when the girls kick my ass. Cheats on the Campaign mode would be pretty good too.

I really just want to get the Meguca as Forsaken so I can use them on the Yuusha, but it's kind of a pain to redo it every update.
Go to the options menu and hit the "c" key.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Early game it’s about 200+ angst to get the first threshold of 1+ EE, from there on it varies on how far along they are with their vulnerabilty breaks and relationship with the other chosen.
The guide says it's 200 of one type of unresolved trauma needed, not 200 total angst and that matches my gameplay experience.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018

You can. Go to options and press c

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
So how the hell do you make a fallen commander anywhere near comparable to a demon commander just content wise? They can't even rape.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
A quick question about forsaken for anyone that knows. Say I'm making an aversion distortion chosen. Is it better to distort someone with MOR/CON cores or not? Does it have any effect on the corruption values or damage output of the forsaken?
I may be late to this but distortion doesn’t really affect corruption values (except the newest one, negotiation) or damage output

but being a core/minor/significant value and how many vulnerability breaks you’ve done to them does affect the respective corruption value

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So how the hell do you make a fallen commander anywhere near comparable to a demon commander just content wise? They can't even rape.
Expertise increases damage output and the bonus for distortions and superior chosen outweigh the demon commanders in many ways, also being able to capture as many times as you want is +

and a few updates ago forsaken can be trained to defiler actions with some unique perks and even defiler abilities that demon commanders don’t have like the ability to tempt

subli

Jul 30, 2020
My experience with forsaken consists of me getting a full team aversion, recruiting 3 forsaken, seeing that each cost more than 100 EE to deploy, and going "yeah, no."

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
My experience with forsaken consists of me getting a full team aversion, recruiting 3 forsaken, seeing that each cost more than 100 EE to deploy, and going "yeah, no."
I haven't gotten to use them yet, do all of them cost that much or only the really powerful ones? If only the really powerful ones it might be good to have some cheaper ones, and then late game you can use the stronger ones.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Also I thought I remember hearing somewhere the game has an auto update feature now? I could be mistaken, but if so how do you use it?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I haven't gotten to use them yet, do all of them cost that much or only the really powerful ones? If only the really powerful ones it might be good to have some cheaper ones, and then late game you can use the stronger ones.
I didn't do anything special to mine, I was just trying to capture them all and clear the game and they were like 44-90 cost. So even the ones I probably fucked up were absurd enough that they can't really be used early/mid game and even probably a waste for most of end game. I don't know how useful they are but the cost seems nuts. They might be needed for like super high loops with the scaling difficulty or something, but I was pretty sad I couldn't use them really in the 2nd loop.

Started another fresh run anyways before I could see what they were like late game and then got stuck on something that might be a bug anyways lol. The 2nd loop and above stuff doesn't feel all that appealing to me, I'd rather just restart and make a fresh game so far. Maybe I'm missing something but the 2nd city doesn't really add anything fun since we can't use the forsaken really. They seem pretty underwhelming to me. I thought they'd allow different kinds of playstyles right off the bat and some new shit to play with. They have training that wastes days and they're too expensive to use most the time...So they just seem like a drain so far without any really noticeable benefit until maybe late game?

Last edited:

guy231

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't do anything special to mine, I was just trying to capture them all and clear the game and they were like 44-90 cost. So even the ones I probably fucked up were absurd enough that they can't really be used early/mid game and even probably a waste for most of end game. I don't know how useful they are but the cost seems nuts. They might be needed for like super high loops with the scaling difficulty or something, but I was pretty sad I couldn't use them really in the 2nd loop.

Started another fresh run anyways before I could see what they were like late game and then got stuck on something that might be a bug anyways lol. The 2nd loop and above stuff doesn't feel all that appealing to me, I'd rather just restart and make a fresh game so far. Maybe I'm missing something but the 2nd city doesn't really add anything fun since we can't use the forsaken really. They seem pretty underwhelming to me. I thought they'd allow different kinds of playstyles right off the bat and some new shit to play with. They have training that wastes days and they're too expensive to use most the time...So they just seem like a drain so far without any really noticeable benefit until maybe late game?
A forsaken with around 70% disgrace costs 9-10 EE to deploy, but will be much weaker than a forsaken with lower disgrace. Forsaken can require planning ahead to create but can be extremely powerful. I have found that generally it is easier to use forsaken if you plan them out during the campaign, and then use training to make small changes to corruption and to give them more experience. Making large corruption changes to forsaken without mindbreaking them is something I have had a lot of difficulty with. For example, if you use the tempt aversion on a chosen with dignity/innocence cores, you might only end up with a forsaken with around 50% corruption in each of those stats, and it can be hard to train them higher without runing the forsaken. If you tempt a forsaken with dignity/innocence minors, however, they can start out with 65-70% corruption. Tempting a chosen with dignity minor and confidence core is something I really like to do, because you end up with a really cheap cost forsaken that regens stamina very quickly and is useful to inflict pleasure/exposure in the early game. Aversion forsaken are the opposite, they usually hit like trucks but their stamina regens very slowly and they cost a lot to use.

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes