• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.png

Overview:
MC is an ordinary guy who has just started his journey of independent and adult life. MC goes to school, has a part-time job and rents a small apartment, without even dreaming of the love and popularity of all. However, one evening turns his life upside down when three unfamiliar girls break into his house. What if, by accident (or not by accident?), the MC now has the power to capture women’s hearts by subordinating them to his own will? So he finds himself in a world of lust and debauchery that he does not understand. What will MC do with the power he has been given, and how will his life be changed? It’s up to you!
Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2023-01-23
Developer: Keny -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Christmas Special
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

littly_recover_energy5.jpg ivent_eldoran1_1.jpg razvrat_cafe4.jpg поврежденный_annisa_6.jpg ivent_eldoran3_12.jpg mhpp22.jpg boy.jpg ivent_eldoran3_8.jpg corruption_sys_0_1_40.jpg corruption_mom_0_1_9.jpg koroleva_banya_23.jpg corruption_sys_0_2_2_7.jpg elza_corruption_1_45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Corrupted World [v0.0.3] [Keny]

Original Size Win: 815 MB

Compressed Size Win: 177 MB (263 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
FFS please add the Sanbox tag for those who hate Sandbox games and don't have to waist their time downloading crap.
It might be worth it, some sandbox games are worth suffering through if the story and characters are good enough. Most aren't, but so far this one seems to be appealing enough to suffer through the worthless sandbox elements, but there doesn't appear to be much here. Can't seem to go to sleep, so I assume the game ends here?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Can you give like a more detailed explanation on what is this game about?
It’s a Sandbox, where the main goal of gg is to subjugate several worlds. It’s just a prologue now.

I wonder if those tags are all currently in, or planned content?
To be honest I forgot what was in the prologue. New update is ready for this moment, but it needs to be translated for release.

FFS please add the Sanbox tag for those who hate Sandbox games and don't have to waist their time downloading crap.
My sincere apologies for missing this tag, I’ll add it right away.

Looks fun, see ya in a year.
thanks for the share...
I’ll be happy when you try this project

Looks good... Gonna wait a couple of months to give it a try <3
I hope I won’t let you down and you’ll enjoy it!

game is too early for a release specially after introducing a sandbox at the end that offers nothing, game forces you to sleep in a bed and u can't even do that.
also missing SANDBOX tag
The Sandbox tag was added. As I wrote in Changelog it is only a prologue. The element of the Sandbox at the end only briefly describes the basic functions of the game.

It might be worth it, some sandbox games are worth suffering through if the story and characters are good enough. Most aren't, but so far this one seems to be appealing enough to suffer through the worthless sandbox elements, but there doesn't appear to be much here. Can't seem to go to sleep, so I assume the game ends here?
When the translation is complete, you can appreciate this game. I also don’t like to suffer from certain elements of the Sandbox. That's why I try to diversify the dialogue as much as possible if the action is repeated several times.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
When the translation is complete, you can appreciate this game. I also don’t like to suffer from certain elements of the Sandbox. That's why I try to diversify the dialogue as much as possible if the action is repeated several times.
Looking forward to it. So is English not your native language? I ask because your English is pretty good.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes