3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Well, I'm sure you'll get it. English is probably the easiest language to learn out of all the languages in the world. Wouldn't mind learning Russian and Japanese, myself :)
Actually, English is considered a fairly difficult language because of the 15 vowel sounds and complex grammar rules. Even more so if you're trying to work with homophones and contractions (ex. your and you're). Hell, I'm a native English speaker, and even I have trouble with several grammar areas. It's only relatively easy for those whose native language is similar to it. That said, it's certainly not the hardest to learn. That is generally considered to be Mandarin Chinese (whether English is your native language or not), followed by (in no particular order) Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, and Finnish.

Reactions: LordMerek

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
It says I must go to school (day after Nurse) I gat a map with no school on it, (all I can do is buy a bar of chocolate) and then nothing, is that it?

Reactions: Macgamer

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
ohh thanks, i just checked the images and thought that it was more
At the moment, there are more than 10 characters in 5 locations. And many events. When I solve the problem with the translator, you will see version 0.1.0

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I get stuck immediately after the school nurse has her way and Neko/Little explains the recharge. I cant go anywhere but supermarket, café and home.
Othervise a good game and fun until that point.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Lilraya and fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I'm getting confused with the game. I can't even go to sleep, I don't know where I need to click on.
I get stuck immediately after the school nurse has her way and Neko/Little explains the recharge. I cant go anywhere but supermarket, café and home.
Friends. As I wrote in the changelog, this is just a prologue. And you passed it.

Reactions: Zontany

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Unfortunately, I am not a native speaker. Which translation is better for you?

(gg "What has he done?" (What did he do?))
It depends on the context of the scenario. And English ain't my native Language either. I just felt that some dialogue felt wrong. I know decent English but I ain't a writer. Speaking a language and writing a Dialogue is whole different thing.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Another shitty sandbox game with terrible interface, i cant even do anything, not even go to sleep in my own apartment and nothing is explained.

Add the sandbox tag so we can properly avoid it please.

Another deleted game

• Angry
Reactions: Bluballz

John64

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah. Same thing. Well, if the developer said it's finished - there should be some world about it. And since I see cyrillic in protag stats: Добавь в конце версии тогда упоминание, что на этом все, а то не понятно, затык или нет (the same as above in Russian).

Reactions: fessix

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I really like what I've played so far.
My 1 advice to the dev would be to add a message once the prologue finishes and there's nothing else to do. Most people are going to be too stupid to read the changelog.

Reactions: fessix

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well I like many of the models except the mother... once breasts exceed a certain size they just aren't attractive. The dialogue is certainly rough but comprehensible.
Story premise is interesting though the neko thing is becoming rather standard.
Not really a fan of the overuse of animation interspersed...distracts from the dialogue making that issue stand out moreso.

Downloaded it before knowing it will become a sandbox. I'll give a go afterwards but like many I have great dislike for them. Far too many use sandbox mechanics to hide the utter lack of content in their game and due to this I default to writing them off. There are good sandbox games out there but even they suffer from the other negatives of system; those being incoherence of story with events being referenced before they occur, lack of direction for the player, and, the most common, grind being inserted into the game.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes