3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Yeah. Same thing. Well, if the developer said it's finished - there should be some world about it. And since I see cyrillic in protag stats: Добавь в конце версии тогда упоминание, что на этом все, а то не понятно, затык или нет (the same as above in Russian).
2.png

Feb 23, 2021
So i just finished the prolouge.
I really enjoyed it, althought how short it is. Really looking forward to future versions (will comback when this game reach version 0.5)
One small question : Will Jack (the protagonist)'s father return as a supporting character ? Or perhap he will remain as a antagonist (in the pov of Jack's family). I just cant help but feel bad for the guy.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So i just finished the prolouge.
I really enjoyed it, althought how short it is. Really looking forward to future versions (will comback when this game reach version 0.5)
One small question : Will Jack (the protagonist)'s father return as a supporting character ? Or perhap he will remain as a antagonist (in the pov of Jack's family). I just cant help but feel bad for the guy.
This will be a spoiler(

Reactions: xxxBasic69

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I really like what I've played so far.
My 1 advice to the dev would be to add a message once the prologue finishes and there's nothing else to do. Most people are going to be too stupid to read the changelog.
I disagree with your assumption that people don't read the changelog. But that's besides the point since there's no indication that the prologue is finished besides the lack of content. I agree with you that the dev should add a message for when the 'story' content is finished

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I disagree with your assumption that people don't read the changelog. But that's besides the point since there's no indication that the prologue is finished besides the lack of content. I agree with you that the dev should add a message for when the 'story' content is finished
I already realized that I was wrong with the prologue and showed how the open world would look like. Further events will be in the form of tips. But you can also continue to chat with the characters.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Uh... did you just find 3D models for Tohka, Akagi and Blaze and throw them in the game as-is? I mean, it's cool but you could at least change their clothes around a bit?
When I first started the project, it seemed very funny to me) But now I am sure that they need to change their clothes)

Reactions: Konstantinus

iamme2

May 1, 2018
Great game! Really promising. I'm happy with the models as they are, for the record. Will support on Patreon since you're just starting out. Cheers!

Reactions: fessix

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So this is currently a complete waste of time to download what should be a game sometimes it is still Russian you can hardly do anything it can be good but if the updates are all so short that the thing here is worth it it will only load in 7-8 years but before that it is definitely abandoned
I mean it could be really good and funny the characters seem to be good and have a lot of potential I hope that the game will work but too many games unfortunately went the same way to the toilet here

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So this is currently a complete waste of time to download what should be a game sometimes it is still Russian you can hardly do anything it can be good but if the updates are all so short that the thing here is worth it it will only load in 7-8 years but before that it is definitely abandoned
I mean it could be really good and funny the characters seem to be good and have a lot of potential I hope that the game will work but too many games unfortunately went the same way to the toilet here
Since childhood, I dreamed of creating my own world in the game. And now I'm incredibly glad I have opportunities and skills to do this, as well as people who support me! I hope it'll take less than a couple of years. But even if it takes 10 years and takes up 100GB, I don't think I will not abandon this project.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So...you just confirm that you will abanddon this project ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

joke aside, 100GB for a visual novel sound very ambitious (16 times the details compare to standard visual novel ?). Rooting for you no matter what you have in the plan.
In fact, the game already takes 4 GB if you use non-compressed renderers. Only 25 updates left))

• Red Heart
Reactions: ClockworkCastle

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There will be a new tag in the update)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't tell if you mean Footjob or Femdom as a tag but I don't like either of them so I think it's good that I haven't played or downloaded the game yet.

As a hint, you should add the future/planned tags in the genre spoiler.

Reactions: LordSinner
Feb 23, 2021
There will be a new tag in the update)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm...Will the femdom tag can be avoidable ? I remember some game like The Tarnish of Silver that allow the player to be able to dominate the dominant characters if they wishes to.
If femdom tag defining her character then i dont mind. I would prefer if femdom can be avoided but it:s essential to her then i will get used to it

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes