3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately not... A friend helps me.
Well, I'm sure you'll get it. English is probably the easiest language to learn out of all the languages in the world. Wouldn't mind learning Russian and Japanese, myself :)

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Im stuck at september 25th and i have to sleep but i press on the bed and nothing happens, any adivce?

Reactions: fessix

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Another good-looking game that is ruined because it's just another empty sandbox.
I'm sure it'll get better. It's pretty easy to differentiate between the crap games that use the sandbox mechanic to hide the lack of content and the games that have less than 30 minutes of content due to being a prologue. As long as my enjoyment of the game doesn't suffer as a result of the sandbox mechanic, I can live with it.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Another good-looking game that is ruined because it's just another empty sandbox.
I really dont like sandbox either, it makes me stop caring about the stories or characters if it focuses so much on that part, this game has potential and great character design, hope it doesnt revolve around sandbox that much

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game looks good, but many tags that are not exactly to my liking: Corruption, Mind control, Slave, Male domination.

I would be interested for me to know if they are avoidable (I suspect not, but better to ask). If not, then I'll find another game.

Reactions: Alex Lem

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The game looks good, but many tags that are not exactly to my liking: Corruption, Mind control, Slave, Male domination.

I would be interested for me to know if they are avoidable (I suspect not, but better to ask). If not, then I'll find another game.
From what I gather it should be, depending on how you form the character.

Reactions: BlasKyau

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Well, I'm sure you'll get it. English is probably the easiest language to learn out of all the languages in the world. Wouldn't mind learning Russian and Japanese, myself :)
Sorry but no, English is generally accepted as one of the harder languages to learn in the world. But just how hard any language will be to learn is somewhat based on a persons native language because some languages become easier to learn if your native language has some similarities with the language you are trying to learn.

While English isn't usually considered amongst, say, the top 10 hardest languages to learn in the world it can still be a challenging language to learn. Lots of weird spellings, strange pronunciations, multiple meanings for words that sound the same are just a few of the reasons why English can be challenging to learn. One example would be the usage of their, there and they're, all three of those are pronounced the same when spoken but the different spelling determines the meaning.

For anyone who is curious which languages are considered the hardest to learn (for native English speakers), the main ones are: Mandarin Chinese; Arabic; Japanese; Hungarian; Korean; Finnish; Basque; Navajo; Icelandic; Polish; Russian.

But for anyone who isn't a native English speaker then learning English can become very difficult, possibly even one of the hardest languages to learn. How hard it will be to learn will depend on your native language.

Try putting the term "is English hard to learn" into any search engine and see what results you get. You may be quite surprised at the results, especially if you believe that "English is probably the easiest language to learn out of all the languages in the world"! :unsure: ;)

Anyway, enough of that, don't want to bore anyone to death! :ROFLMAO:

Now then, let's discuss the game shall we? It does look interesting, there are a few tags already that get my attention, I've read all the comments so far and none of them have put me off the game, so for now I'll tag this as one to Watch so that I can more easily spot it again when it gets updated. Sadly there are just so many games to play and just not enough time to play them all! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Thanks.

I will wait to be sure.
As shown in the prologue, the GG has a power that affects the consciousness of a person, one way or another he must use it to advance through the plot. After that, the characters are not thoughtless. They just get very attached to GG. If the game, for example, has a castle. The player decides what to do with the new characters. They are slaves or servants.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As shown in the prologue, the GG has a power that affects the consciousness of a person, one way or another he must use it to advance through the plot. After that, the characters are not thoughtless. They just get very attached to GG. If the game, for example, has a castle. The player decides what to do with the new characters. They are slaves or servants.
I'm not sure if with these premises I'm going to like the game. I'm going to give it a try, but we'll see.

Reactions: tom564 and fessix
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes