3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Okay, I tried a little bit, but it seems like I'm too stupid to put a virus on that laptop.
Can someone tell me how to do that?

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by Prathm3k

I tested some of the first scenes and they seem functional.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Corrupted World [v0.0.7] [Keny]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 1.62 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 171 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 237 MiB

This is my first attempt at a Mac version. I expect many issues to arise, but I have no Mac to test this version with. So the best I can say is just use the official Mac version when it comes down to it.

Lite Mac Zip Size: 189 MiB

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3, Unren v0.8, Audacity v3.0.0

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there any way to visit, talk with or see the family? If so, I have not found it yet! Would like to visit them - 'I' said I would.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is there any way to visit, talk with or see the family? If so, I have not found it yet! Would like to visit them - 'I' said I would.
In this version, no. A poll on the patreon channel shows that everyone wants it. So, I have already started creating the location of the house.

Reactions: DrWho8248

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Rent money is not charged. This is done for further events.
Oh it less about the working of the game than the fact itself, i mean my rent is about something like 800 per month and if working as a waiter in a cafe can get me 200 per 4 hours i'm ready to instantly change job... well and never a supermarket chocolate will cost me 300 that was why i was so surprised

Reactions: Dringar

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
In this game a chocolate bar costs $300. The dumb neko steals it and pigs on it immediately. The reward? A half-assed BJ scene where the MC's nonce jacket hides 50% of the action and there's no money shot. This game is a bland sandbox with lewd scenes that aren't erotic at all. It's rushed. I'd recommend slowing down a bit and improve the lewd scenes. Unrewarding and underwhelming is how I'd describe them. It also feels more femdom themed than maledom. The only penetration scene so far was reverse-rape. Not looking good for a maledom game, especially when dev is showing off footjob in the update. MC far too submissive for my liking.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Just to provide an opposing opinion to others, I like watching girls orgasm so I'm pretty happy with the content so far ;). On the relationships screen, the button to switch to the alien characters doesn't seem to work (it just closes the screen). Similarly, the shirt in the shopping menu just switches to a pair of pants when you click it and you can't interact with it anymore, not sure if that's supposed to do something. The jogger in the park still shows that I need to get more strength with the gym mat, but the gym mat doesn't work past 10, so I'm not sure if more to that event isn't in the game yet or if it's intended that you need to get the last points with the gym class alone (maybe the swim class as well, if that's the case a generic "this event is not built, here's a strength point" would be helpful to smooth out that progression). There is some Cyrillic in both choices of the grocery store corruption event (in the first option's button label, and if you click the second option in the first text string).

Reactions: fessix
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes