3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Just to provide an opposing opinion to others, I like watching girls orgasm so I'm pretty happy with the content so far ;). On the relationships screen, the button to switch to the alien characters doesn't seem to work (it just closes the screen). Similarly, the shirt in the shopping menu just switches to a pair of pants when you click it and you can't interact with it anymore, not sure if that's supposed to do something. The jogger in the park still shows that I need to get more strength with the gym mat, but the gym mat doesn't work past 10, so I'm not sure if more to that event isn't in the game yet or if it's intended that you need to get the last points with the gym class alone (maybe the swim class as well, if that's the case a generic "this event is not built, here's a strength point" would be helpful to smooth out that progression). There is some Cyrillic in both choices of the grocery store corruption event (in the first option's button label, and if you click the second option in the first text string).
This is very bad. Without this button, it will be difficult to find all the content.

Reactions: DrWho8248

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I found a lot of the non-sex scene animations (like swimming in the pool, stretching) to be a bit over the top. Not sure how to say this nicely, so I'll just be blunt: they look kind of stupid and just bloat the file size.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I found a lot of the non-sex scene animations (like swimming in the pool, stretching) to be a bit over the top. Not sure how to say this nicely, so I'll just be blunt: they look kind of stupid and just bloat the file size.
They weigh 2 mb ...

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game is not bad, but I think the girls lack much more expressiveness, at times they seem like walking mannequins.:confused:

In the same way luck.(y)

Reactions: Noir Freya

MacD

Sep 1, 2017
People mention swimming. I go in the afternoon (Thursday?) when Samantha tells me to, but the Swim Teacher tells me that there are no lessons today. I don't appear to have any other content remaining, but I haven't swam yet.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
People mention swimming. I go in the afternoon (Thursday?) when Samantha tells me to, but the Swim Teacher tells me that there are no lessons today. I don't appear to have any other content remaining, but I haven't swam yet.
They're about swimming in the prologue

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give me a break Nekomom. As an aside, her energy can also go above 100 from daily increases, although the MC energy still caps at 100 so it's not that big of a deal.

Reactions: fessix

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I think if you don't go into the portal it won't move the quest to the next stage so you can't talk to Littli about showing it to her. Also, "Allay" should be "Alley."

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I think if you don't go into the portal it won't move the quest to the next stage so you can't talk to Littli about showing it to her. Also, "Allay" should be "Alley."
Entering the portal is possible only after attacking the MC. The attack will not start until you learn a new skill.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
They're about swimming in the prologue
Is there anything left to do when all the girls but Littli say 'You have finished all the events...'? Littli says 'Help Becca to open a Portal...' but when you do open the portal, well, you can get eaten by a Dragon if you go in (and yes, you do warn us)!
So, yea - anything left I should be doing?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is there anything left to do when all the girls but Littli say 'You have finished all the events...'? Littli says 'Help Becca to open a Portal...' but when you do open the portal, well, you can get eaten by a Dragon if you go in (and yes, you do warn us)!
So, yea - anything left I should be doing?
Talk to Littli

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Entering the portal is possible only after attacking the MC. The attack will not start until you learn a new skill.
I mean when you open the portal and the author's note comes up telling you that you'll die if you go in, if you close the portal and don't go in the quest doesn't progress.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Talk to Littli
Of course, NOW she talks to me... she likes to be busy a lot. Met the Dragon, will help me train in magic... now all the girls say that 'You have finished all the events.' I am guessing I am done until the next update. :>)
Was a fun romp! I look forward to more.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I mean when you open the portal and the author's note comes up telling you that you'll die if you go in, if you close the portal and don't go in the quest doesn't progress.
He brings you back to life once... there is that!

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes