3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Why they make MC look so gay in these Japanese games. These have more estrogen than some MILF games. These hardly even have a Y chromosome. Or is it the reason that they are made all the characters from female characters by editing or something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's my fault. I just started to get used to them. In the next updates MC will gain faith in himself)

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Great game, loving it, I'm not lazy so I don't really mind with this being a sandbox game, in fact I prefer the game this way, just my humble opinion tho, keep up the great work, dev. (y) (y)

Reactions: fessix

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
i have problem with quest tips...i see only two girls and tips are stopped after cafe office was done, but game evidently have more content (patch did not work)

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
i have problem with quest tips...i see only two girls and tips are stopped after cafe office was done, but game evidently have more content (patch did not work)
Send me the scripts.rpa file from the game folder. Discord if possible

Reactions: DrWho8248

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Where can I study for IT to install virus her laptop? Phone only work about nothing just a shop icon more... less... ?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Originzal Size Win: 1,6GB

Compressed size Win:

Original Size MAC: 1,6GB

Compressed Size Win:

Reactions: "CJ"

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there any way to tell what the extent of the content is in the current version? I can never be sure if I've actually reached the end of the content yet or simply haven't triggered the next step to continue. I thought I was finished a while ago until I saw someone mention here that you could upgrade your IT skills to progress a bit more, and now I'm not sure if I've hit another wall like that or if I have to grind my skills higher or repeat scenes a certain number of times. The changelog doesn't say anything about where the new content ends, either.

There does seem to be a UI option that's supposed to say something about the characters, and maybe that's meant to tell me how to continue, but right now that menu doesn't work at all.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is there any way to tell what the extent of the content is in the current version? I can never be sure if I've actually reached the end of the content yet or simply haven't triggered the next step to continue. I thought I was finished a while ago until I saw someone mention here that you could upgrade your IT skills to progress a bit more, and now I'm not sure if I've hit another wall like that or if I have to grind my skills higher or repeat scenes a certain number of times. The changelog doesn't say anything about where the new content ends, either.

There does seem to be a UI option that's supposed to say something about the characters, and maybe that's meant to tell me how to continue, but right now that menu doesn't work at all.
Hi. In the upper right corner, open the heart. All the event hints are there.

Reactions: DrWho8248

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hi. In the upper right corner, open the heart. All the event hints are there.
Yeah, that's the broken part I was talking about. Any time I open it, it brings up an empty menu, and then clicking anywhere makes it disappear.

While I'm on the subject of UI problems, the phone screen in the corner is WAY too small to be able to read anything other than the time. I don't know of any other way to check the date, so I have to move in really close to the screen and squint if I want to know what day it is.

Edit: I managed to get some of the pictures to appear on that list by starting a new file, but it's still not possible to switch between the Earth and Eldoran tabs. Trying to click on them just closes the entire menu. I know there are definitely events with that one girl from Eldoran, so I'm guessing she's in the other tab, but there's no way to see it.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes