3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game is interesting, animations and story are fine and the sandbox does not bother me (I think it is better for the type of game) the models are good, but what catches my attention is the MC model, in my opinion it seems very effeminate :HideThePain: I don't mean it in a bad way just from my point of view,(I think it would be the typical Trap character in another VN or one that was on the way to sissification :KEK:).

Good luck dev

Edit: just now I see the posts that say they will change the appearance of the mc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
am i the only one having issues with the quest tracker?

any events going on at school arent in the tracker either as far as i can tell.

the earth girls only cover the cafe girls and i cant even click the Eldoran tab cause then it just closes the tracker.

anyways i got as far as hearing the dragons history.

Agafon

Sep 27, 2020
I think some scripts didn't work for me. I brought Bonnie's submission level up to 6, bought the pants over the phone, the message said the pants would arrive in a couple of days. A week has passed, the pants haven't arrived, and nothing happens in Bonnie's office.
But perhaps this is a problem when translating into Russian. Now I download the source file, maybe there is no problem there.

A few words about my personal impressions of this game.
The plot with the other world and the mystical "guests" from it seems a bit cliched, but at least the progress on it does not cause rejection. No frankly idiotic omissions of context, everything is explained quite clearly . (I once tried to write stories for role-playing text games based on Warhammer for my friends in this setting. It's very hard to make a story interesting, and it's even harder to implement it than you imagine in your head. So I understand the problems with this)

Visual part: I was very pleasantly surprised. Unlike the much more famous sandbox games, girls are made aesthetically extremely attractive. No pointlessly huge "some" body parts. There is no feeling that you are playing some kind of cartoon silicone simulator.

As a result: more content, and this game could be put 11/10.

Reactions: Dringar and fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I think some scripts didn't work for me. I brought Bonnie's submission level up to 6, bought the pants over the phone, the message said the pants would arrive in a couple of days. A week has passed, the pants haven't arrived, and nothing happens in Bonnie's office.
But perhaps this is a problem when translating into Russian. Now I download the source file, maybe there is no problem there.

A few words about my personal impressions of this game.
The plot with the other world and the mystical "guests" from it seems a bit cliched, but at least the progress on it does not cause rejection. No frankly idiotic omissions of context, everything is explained quite clearly . (I once tried to write stories for role-playing text games based on Warhammer for my friends in this setting. It's very hard to make a story interesting, and it's even harder to implement it than you imagine in your head. So I understand the problems with this)

Visual part: I was very pleasantly surprised. Unlike the much more famous sandbox games, girls are made aesthetically extremely attractive. No pointlessly huge "some" body parts. There is no feeling that you are playing some kind of cartoon silicone simulator.

As a result: more content, and this game could be put 11/10.
In order to get the pants talk to litley.

Reactions: Agafon

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Corrupted World [v0.0.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.20 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.16 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 407 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 372 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes