3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hey so... for some reason the entire first post is in russian and I have no idea what its saying. xD What do?
Sorry, I accidentally... I wanted to add some new images, but the automatic translator decided to translate the whole text.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
not a bad start

The English can use some work tho but not too bad. The animations feel a bit stiff and sped up sometimes, The shower scene of Kate at the start for example her hand is stiff as a board washing her body and looked like she wasn't even touching herself like her hand was 2 inches from her body at all times

Bug: When "Rachel" calls you it says "Kate"

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
not a bad start

The English can use some work tho but not too bad. The animations feel a bit stiff and sped up sometimes, The shower scene of Kate at the start for example her hand is stiff as a board washing her body and looked like she wasn't even touching herself like her hand was 2 inches from her body at all times

Bug: When "Rachel" calls you it says "Kate"
Thank you very much! I fixed it. You're the first person who brought it to my attention. About Kate in the shower. These were some of my first animations, I hope the quality of the animation will improve with each release.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
compress version :lepew:
Corrupted World [v0.0.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.20 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.16 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 407 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 372 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Why does it have to be sandbox
I like games where the player can freely move around the map and participate in different events. I purposely do not use such techniques that you need to do something 40 times, and only then you learn it. All elements of the sandbox are simplified as much as possible. But this is just the beginning, over time I plan to liven things up considerably.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thank you very much! I fixed it. You're the first person who brought it to my attention. About Kate in the shower. These were some of my first animations, I hope the quality of the animation will improve with each release.

Nice, and im sure it will improve over time. I'm like the story so far so ill be checking up on this from time to time.

Reactions: fessix

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
what's the point of Littli's energy even going past 30 if it's going to reset to 0 no matter the energy level anyways?
instead of resetting to 0 it should just be lit_en -= 30 (so we don't need to purchase chocolate over and over at which point it got annoying)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes