3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
this game shows some real promise!
The grind kinda sucks plus without the walk though hints it would be very unplayable.
My suggestion would be to make the family available from the beginning of the open world and take away as many restrictions as you can, i felt like there was very little to do at points, like an extreme bottleneck.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
In the prologue it was said that she became like a real mother to him.
no i meant the location wasn't showing, nothing was leading into it, so finally i undid the rpas, looked at the script and found what was missing, suddenly it moved forward again. still only shows littli in the bios thingie.

oh yeah, using a saved game.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You have given me a lot of new ideas with your question! When I have time off from work, I'll probably get down to school. And implement them. For some reason I didn't even think about the fact that he needs a uniform.
i wonder why boy doesn't have school uniform

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Corrupted World [v0.0.8] APK -

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Because when I did the prologue, I didn't think I was going to continue the story, I was just having fun and watching it all work. And then I got involved and started doing things differently. I really want to change a lot of things, but it's going to take time. And I can't decide which is more important to change the prologue? Or releasing the update faster...
Definetly redo the prologue. I started this game two times already, but I always quit because I could not get over those girly poses. I always expect the MC to either start a korean boyband or just straight up offer his butt to other men.

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Definetly redo the prologue. I started this game two times already, but I always quit because I could not get over those girly poses. I always expect the MC to either start a korean boyband or just straight up offer his butt to other men.
I'm not sure I'll have time to redo everything by 0.0.9, as there's a lot of work to do, including some animations. But version 0.1.0 will definitely be dedicated to editing the prologue, expanding the world, adding characters and optional events.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes